Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: You are Provost  (Read 6461 times)

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: You are Provost
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2011, 08:16:53 am »

If we cease contacts he will know we know
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

areyoua

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2011, 08:45:42 am »

I think that I'll nudge one more time for information on my town on the outskirts.

I also have to say that he might as well know that we know that he is completely hopeless. It's not as if those primitive fools can take us on.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 11:46:04 am by areyoua »

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2011, 11:19:06 am »

I think that I'll nudge one more time for information on my town on the outskirts.

I also have to say that he might as well know that we know that he is completely hopeless. It's not as if those primitive fools can take us on.

Precisely. Sire, these halfwits are just parasites on other kingdoms, using threats they could never follow up to save time and money.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2011, 11:38:57 am »

MonkeyHead, your units are fairly basic for now - if you want to give them significant offensive capabilities, you can press the Provost to direct the research of applied physics and use that to arm them with laser weaponry. If you wish them to be better defensively, you can push synthmetal armors. If you want better security units, you can push for Intellectual Integreties non-lethal methods.

All three, and others, are viable research goals.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2011, 01:05:28 pm »

That choice will be dictated by what the border is like geographically (both physically and politically).
This is a blank sig.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2011, 01:31:36 pm »

I'll let the provost decide what the borders of his country look like, but now this much:

You are within acting range of three factions - Santiago's Spartans, Yang's Hive, and Miriam's Believers. You do not currently know where Lal is, although Santiago provided you with his commlink. Yang and the believers have not spoken to you yet, but likely will soon.

Lal's Peacekeepers, Dierdre's Gaiai's Stepdaughters, Morgan's Morgan Industries are all pretty much unknown to you at this point.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2011, 01:34:50 pm »

Provost, what I know of our so called neighbours leads me to consider them of an expansionist frame of mind. Defensive technologies should be an early priority before we consider our own military expansion.
This is a blank sig.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2011, 03:11:41 pm »

Begin researh of defensive wepons and to a lesser extent offensive wepons
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]