Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: Randomconstructs: Out-megaproject the player preceding you!  (Read 9692 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Randomconstructs: Out-megaproject the player preceding you!
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2011, 07:26:25 am »

New update.

Malachite 17, 400
My attempt to roof over the ventilation hole (which works even with a roof) was foiled due to the fact that the ice melted. When I was OUTSIDE. In FREEZING COLD WEATHER.
Oh, and Chasmcastle has joined the Break Brigade.

Galena 10, 400
My term is almost half-over. It is time to start...before it is too late.
Snow is falling again.

I also note a distinct lack of plump helmets. Oh, dear...
A ram was stung! Oh, well.

Galena 13, 400
Runmirrored is back to work.
Rick is working on the safehouse.

Galena 15, 400
As the indoor carpenter's workshop is finished, I order the outdoor one destroyed.

Galena 19, 400
The depot area is dug out.

Galena 21, 400
I order up a new drink and start digging for a good site for my project.

Galena 26, 400
I start planning the project, which will take up a fair amount of Rick's time.

Galena 28, 400
Rick hits legendary status.

Limestone 3, 400
We have a new little water buffalo calf. Shortly thereafter, a puppy was born.

Limestone 9, 400
We struck magnetie by my project's edge! I'll expand it immediately!
Oh, now milk opal too!

Limestone 16, 400
As I attempt to edge Rick out of the pit she dug herself into, the other female dog gave birth to two puppies.

Limestone 22, 400
Some whip wine was brewed.

Sandstone 4, 400
More magnetite! Ah, how wonderful! Now all we need is some flux and some magma...

Sandstone 12, 400
Well, wildlife changed a bunch, and now it's penguin men.
Speaking of men, some migrants arrived.
Edem Rocktalked, adequate wood burner and leader, and one who believes in not only adamantine but slade. He also likes sewer brew. Eurgh.
Atir Shankboats, a name that is just begging for trouble. She is a talented fish cleaner, a competetant bone doctor, and an adequate organizer. Another adamantine-believer (Why do so many here believe in fairy tales?), and one who is quick to anger.
Nish Frostpulleys, a novice at animal care and swimming. He is lazy and dull.
A young llama came next, heralding the end of a new parade of fools.
Ugh, this job is starting to tire...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2011, 02:48:51 pm »

Last update. The Master, it is your turn.

Sandstone 15, 400
To finish a statement I started 3 days ago, ...I need a break.

Sandstone 16, 400
The indoor, ice depot is almost finis...maybe it should be made out of something less likely to melt, and more impressive. “Yes, you've got ice, but what else?”

Sandstone 17, 400
I start a clay-extracting process.
Oh, and Rick went on break.

Sandstone 18, 400
I choose a spot for a future jewler's shop.

Sandstone 22, 400
I choose a spot for a future whip vine plot.

Sandstone 23, 400
Noticing food supplies running somewhat low, I order some workshops built temporarily in a corridor near where he animals frequent.

Sandstone 25, 400
Break over, back to ice-pavement.

Sandstone 28, 400
The ewe gave birth to a lamb.
Speaking of grazers, I noticed that my original spot for the whip-vine farm was right in the middle of the main pasture, so I moved it.

Timber 4, 400
As I try to guide Lemming-Rick out of the mines, guess what is struck?
MARBLE!
Hah hah, those &(%^)#$^^%$ back at the Mountainhomes will be wishing they had sent some actual COMPETETANTS to this hellhole-on-ice!

Timber 6, 400
The death-cries of a dog shout out the start of our butchery and the end of our famine.

Timber 10, 400
Rick is free. The indoor trade depot is being worked on.

Timber 17, 400
The caravan has arrived!
...Do we even have anything to trade?

Oh, and there's a bull giant moose on the loose.

Moonstone 1, 400
Wintertime...And I take back what I said in Malachite. Summer is “Uncomfortably cold, and deadly if you are stupid enough to run about naked.” Winter is “Spit and it'll freeze before it hits the ground.” It's better in halls made of ICE than it is in the open. And it will only get worse. I pity the traders.

Moonstone 8, 400
Chasmcastle has gone on break.

Moonstone 16, 400
Taking a look at the records, currently Runmirrored, Chasmcastle, and Ballsgates are taking breaks.

After discovering that the raders do not want three ropes and a barrel of venom in exchange for a barrel of rum, I gsave up trading.

Moonstone 18, 400
Hailedarches is on break.
The merchants will be leaving soon. Good riddance.

Moonstone 19, 400
I request some cloth, thread, lye, fuel, barrels, copper cages, a few useful types of rock (flux, ores, etc), some food, including syrup, milk, sugar, and flour, plaster powder, armor, weapons, and a few types of leather.
Oh, and the new depot is done.

Moonstone 20, 400
I start debating export.

Moonstone 21, 400
The goods that the Mountainhomes will pay extra for, in order of decreasing overcharge, are: handwear, armor, prepared meals, shields and bucklers, headwear, drinks, blocks, anvils, figurines, and meat. Perhaps...the Mountainhomes are experiencing armor and supply shortages? But why figurines...ah, for the generals to move around on those maps. I saw that once, it was kind of funny because they represented dwarf armies with figurines of dwarves and dwarven deities doing all sorts of stuff (like one of the king recoiling from flies), the goblins by everything else because they didn't have enough goblin figurines. I walked in halfway through and asked when we were going to start going to war on those fish.

Moonstone 22, 400
The merchants and the diplomat are leaving. Frankly, I don't blame 'em.
There is now a single deer outside. Probably for a while, I have a lot on my mind.

Moonstone 27, 400
The break epidemic has ceased, with the only remaining sufferer being Hailedarches.
The deer has been replaced with penguins.

Opal 1, 400
Why did Runmirrored consdier the venom food?
Oh, and Hailedarches stopped breaking. Taking a break, I mean.

Opal 15, 400
The baby llama grew up.

Opal 17, 400
In the process of mining out a deep pit (er...no reason...), Rick stunned herself and went to sleep.

Obsidian 1, 400
Rocktalked is on break.
Getting to be too much...maybe should think about successor...someone new, for a new project...

Obsidian 11, 400
Maybe Rick...she's got a calm demeanor and feels comfortable in social situations, but also indulges in excess and feels discouraged easily.

Obsidian 12, 400
Oh, hell with it. Rick it is.

Obsidian 21, 400
Hurrah! We struck native platinum! Platinum and steel in this barren wasteland—the Mountainhomes have GOT to send better people this next time!

Granite 1, 400
Alright. This is the last journal entry that I will write. Here are the important things to know.
General status:

We have enough to drink for, oh, five or six weeks or so, barring early migrants. We need more booze and an emergency water supply. We also have enough food for a few months, if we don't brew any plants for some reason or get any migrants. We need food. The simplest way would be to dig out underground farm plots and/or make more aboveground farm plots, although drafting a ramshakle militia to hunt penguins and the like should not be discounted.
Somehow, without successful trading, we exported 10 dbs of stuff.

See this room? Once Runmirrored admits to the existance of out mason's workshop and builds some furniture, it will be my office. A bit chilly, but much warmer than topside in winter and less drafty than summer. Also, having an office up here is good symbolically and will help me cope with the temperature.
See the starircase in the back? Once Rick mines from my future dining room up there and someone gets those last few chunks in or whatever reason it hasn't been completed (and why it was not an up/down staircase initially, I cannot say), it will lead to two rooms (as-of-yet only plans): The top my dining room, the bottom my bedroom. Please assign and furnish them as such, although no furniture not required given my station as sherriff need be granted if we lack the resources.
Now onto problems. Food shortages mentioned above, but also storage of food. The entrance tunnel and project took up most of Rick's time (and the latter is not yet complete!), so we do not have any food storage room dug out yet. While the cold keeps the food fresh, it is starting to irritate me that we have to wipe snow off of our frozen meat.
Also, a dormitory, a dining hall, and some individual bedrooms should be dug out ASAP for obvious reasons. I would also like to see the entire entrance tunnel paved with ice someday, except that which is actually made of ice.

And now to reveal the project. It is sadly too complex, large, and twisted for a simple map to show you, so I will describe it: A twisted maze of small passages, a deep pit, stairs, and much else. It is a labyrinth of many passages, each made either to confuse or to be added on to exploit some nearby economic resource. I would like to see it finished being dug out, then smoothed and engraved, ideally with some traps scattered in. Only one thing can describe it: this.

Good luck, Rick and all others who choose to take this fortress and built new monuments here...you may need it. The steel and platinum we forge will truly be the envy of the goblins, greedy humans, miserly dragons, and the worst of all...mooching cheesemakers.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2011, 03:17:46 pm »

Here's a bit of a pre-turn story/journal/diary-engraved-on-multiple-walls-written-by-an-insane-guy-that-named-his-war-hammer-patsy.

"YOU'RE SO KIND FOR PUTTING ME IN CHARGE! GIVE ME A HUG!"
"YOU'RE INSANE! YOU WERE CALM A MINUTE AGO!"
"Aww...are you sad? Tell you what, I'll make you some beer cook- Hey, wait! Why are you running away? DO YOU STILL WANT THE HUG?"

Hi diary!  I figured I'd make a little engraving of me talking to the nice man! Sorry I left you at the last fortress,(the wall was too heavy!) but now I can start again! YAY!!! I have to go, my nice friends are asking me to stop scratching the wall(Those jokers, they know that this is how you keep your diary!). BYE DIARY!
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2011, 05:10:08 pm »

20th of Granite:
DIARY, GUESS WHAT?! ...NO NOT A WOLF! MIGRANTS! 20 more friends!

23rd of Granite:
MURDER, DIARY! That mean Badger Sow killed the poor Ram Child! I'll have to give that badger a timeout.

25th of of Granite:
I think the badger sow needs a hug, Diary! He bit the nice mechanic! I think the mechanic was having a bad day, because he punched the creature in the left front paw! Some people just don't understand playfulness!

1st of Slate:
HAPPY 1ST OF SLATE, DIARY! In case you forget, this is the day I first met you Diary! My parents would say that it was the day a sand raider grabbed me and dropped me on my head! My parents sure loved to joke around!

7th of Slate:
THOSE POOR BADGERS, Diary! Four of my friends banded together and killed those badgers! they were just having a bad...month!

13th of Slate:
YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED TODAY! NO, NOT DEMONS! Diary, you can be so silly sometimes! Want to guess again? TOO BAD! PUPPIES! THEY'RE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

17th of Slate:
One of my nice friends(UNLIKE THOSE MEAN BADGER KILLERS!) came up to me and told me that he finished making 15 rock pots! I didn't know what he was talking about, so I gave him a hug! You should have seen him diary! He was so happy that he began screaming "YOU'VE GONE MAD! SOMEONE, ANYONE, HELP ME!" and tripped and fell over! What a joker!

21st of Slate:
Hi diary! I ran out of stone space to build with write on under my bed, so i'm digging out a HUUUUUUUGE room!

25th of Slate:
BRRR! It's so cold, diary! There's a snowstorm! I think I'll play in the snow!

25th of Slate(Later):
DIARY, DIARY! GIANT CAVE! I KNOW, I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER!
I was just digging, when all of a sudden, the wall in front of me falls away! I'll ask my friends to build a ladder to get down there! MAYBE THERE'S SOME GRAY DEMONS, BUT DON'T GET EXCITED!

28th of Slate:
I'm worried Diary...Cerol(THE ARMORER, SILLY GOOSE!) has been very secretive! He was just working one moment, the next he's dropping his tools, and walking off! TIME TO DO SOME FOLLOWING! SHH...DON'T TELL ANYONE THOUGH DIARY!

31st of Slate:
SAD NEWS! Cerol is just standing by the Depot, unblinking! I tried hugging him, but he just gave me the cave swallow! I know what will make him feel better! His own metalsmith's forge! I'll have it built on the ocean so that he can stare at the cute frozen fishies!

3rd of Felsite:
He spoke today Diary! He wished that if only he had a forge to use, he'd be happy! BOY, WILL HE BE SURPRISED! I KNOW YOU WANT TO TELL HIM DIARY, BUT IT'S A SECRET, SORRY!

8th of Felsite:
Cerol's getting more and more sad each day, Diary! Good thing his surprise is almost done!

15th of Felsite:
HE LOVES HIS SURPRISE! He ran as fast as he could to the finished forge, rushed to the door, and locked himself inside! I wonder what he's up to!

15th of Felsite(Later):
*tear stains* WHY, DIARY, WHY?!??!!? GESHUNTEIGHT WAS KILLED BY A GIANT BADGER BOAR...YOU'LL(THE CREATURE, SILLY!) PAY FOR KILLING MY FRIEND! I SWEAR ON THE BLOOD OF MY PICK-AXE, THAT CREATURE WILL DIE!

16th of Felsite:
Urdim Ruronul is angry! He called me a son of an elf! HOW RUDE! AT LEAST YOU'RE NICE TO ME DIARY!

17th of Felsite: Godem was chasing the monster that killed Geshunteight, when he yelled that an elven caravan from yiweretise had arrived! I'll trade them some logs we have lying around, I know they'll be so happy to know that we're putting our tree friends to good use, Diary!

18th of Felsite:
*Tons of tear stains* CEROL!!!!!!!!!! THAT(forgive me for saying this) BASTARD! WHY ARE BADGERS SO ARMOK-DAMNED MEAN!? HUH, DIARY! WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE!!!!!!!???!?!?!??!?!?

23rd of Felsite: I guess my crying made the creatures feel sorry, so they left! Diary, things are beginning to look up again!

1st of Hematite:
SUMMER!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all for now, more coming soon!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 08:12:16 pm by The Master »
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2011, 03:46:47 pm »

5th of Hematite:
I asked the nice manager if he could have two coffins built. Diary, he said yes! I gave him a huge hug and he began screaming something about madness and then he ran and almost fell into the hole leading to the cavern! This place should've been named RandomJokers!

12th of Hematite:
I'm going to go on break for a while, diary! I'm sure my friends here won't mind!

17th of Hematite:
DIARY! YOU WERE WRONG! The elves were horrified by the wood we traded them! Even worse, they refuse to trade us anything now!

19th of Hematite:
OH NO, DIARY! THE BROKER AND FIVE OTHER FRIENDS JUST ROBBED THE ELVES OF EVERYTHING! THOSE MEANIES!

22nd of Hematite:
Diary!!! The merchants left! AND A BOAR JUST DIED! WHAT'S GOING ON?!

27th of Hematite:
I was talking to the cook about what he was good at cooking, and Diary, I was scared when he mentioned tuber beer! At first I asked him if he meant brewing, and he gave me an odd look! He said that he was good at cooking tuber beer into food! I was a little rude, but I said that he is not allowed to cook that anymore!

3rd of Malachite:
DIARY! I FOUND ANOTHER CAVERN!!!! IT'S IN THE SAME PLACE AS THE LAST ONE TOO!!!!

9th of Malachite:
THE SNOW MELTED TODAY, DIARY!!! HOW WEIRD IS THAT?!?!??

15th of Malachite:
I just noticed that my pick is a boy! Neat, huh Diary?

18th of Malachite:
DIARY! DID YOU KNOW THAT PEOPLE KEEP CALLING ME A GUY?! HOW RUDE!

26th of Malachite:
MIGRANTS! HORRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EIGHT MORE FRIENDS!!!!!!!!

1st of Galena:
Diary! Ezum Takuthrimtar stopped engraving all of sudden! Now she's mumbling stuff like "YES MASTER..." and "I will obey..." I wonder what's wrong! Also, a poor baby alpaca just died too! We really need to see about getting more food around here!

2nd of Galena:
She just grabbed the guy in the craft shop and threw him out, Diary! THEN HE LOCKED THE DOOR!!! WHY ARE PEOPLE SO MEAN?!

2nd of Galena(Later):
Now she's locked himself inside the shop and begun working faster than a beak dog being chased by a helmet snake!!!

5th of Galena:
She keeps muttering Mothdaststorlut! DIARY, TELL HER TO BE QUIET, PLEASE!

6th of Galena:
HORRAY!!! Ezum has created Mothdaststorlut(Onslaughtdimple), a magnetite mug!
It is encrusted with magnetite. This object is adorned with hanging rings of magnetite. On the item is an image of Onslaughtdimple the magnetite mug in milk opal.
Funny thing is though Diary, she doesn't remember making it in the first place! CREEPY!

17th of Galena:
Cerol Idengalkiz JUST DIED OF THIRST!!!! WHY?!!?!?!?!??!??!!?!?!?! DID YOU DO THIS DIARY?!??!?!??!?!

18th of Galena:
WE'RE ALL...SO...THIRSTY...DIARY...GODEN ZONZUDEN JUST DIED...

24th of Galena:
Libash Ilunrovod died...Thirst...Diary...WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26th of Galena:
Nish oddomtizot died.........WHERE...IS...WATER...DIARY....

1st of Limestone:
Autumn...This might be one of my last entries...Diary...when I die, tell my family I died with honor...
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2011, 04:41:31 pm »

15th of Felsite(Later):
*tear stains* WHY, DIARY, WHY?!??!!? GESHUNTEIGHT WAS KILLED BY A GIANT BADGER BOAR...YOU'LL(THE CREATURE, SILLY!) PAY FOR KILLING MY FRIEND! I SWEAR ON THE BLOOD OF MY PICK-AXE, THAT CREATURE WILL DIE!
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

What happened to the moody armorer?

About everyone dying of thirst: IF THERE IS WATER IN THE CAVERNS, MAKE A WELL. Also brew.
Also also, don't forget the MP.
Also also also, how's the maze I tried to finish going?
Sig

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2011, 06:11:50 pm »

18th of Felsite:
*Tons of tear stains* CEROL!!!!!!!!!! THAT(forgive me for saying this) BASTARD! WHY ARE BADGERS SO ARMOK-DAMNED MEAN!? HUH, DIARY! WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE!!!!!!!???!?!?!??!?!?

Cerol in this case WAS the armorer, nobody will brew, And Rick WILL die of thirst before reaching the cavern IF she continues work on your maze.
here are your choices:
give me permission to cancel your maze in order to get water
Refuse to give me permission and kill the fort

What do you choose?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 06:47:35 pm by The Master »
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2011, 07:01:00 pm »

Here's a compromise. I turn on [NO_EAT] and [NO_DRINK] so that the maze can be finished AND I can get to water. what'll it be?
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2011, 08:00:54 pm »

59 minutes of waiting is long enough. I'm going to go ahead and just cheat a bit.
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2011, 08:29:28 am »

Sorry. Yes, suspend construction of the maze until the water/alcohol situation is fixed, of course!
Cheating is not ideal, but if the fort is on the line...I guess.
Sig

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2011, 12:03:25 pm »

expect an update very soon!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2011, 12:44:30 pm »

2nd of Limestone:
It's weird, Diary! I don't feel the need to eat or drink anymore! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

8th of Limestone:
Urdim Ruronul was screaming and throwing things today, Diary! I'll give him a hug, that'll make him feel better!
Also, ever sinse the old expedition leader died, for some reason people keep treating ME like I'm in charge! So now, Shorast Zefonfikod, the apparent militia commander is trying to complain to me! (Seriously guys, the game just auto selected Rick!)
z
9th of Limestone:
I DID IT, DIARY! I'VE DISCOVERED A DOWNWARD PASSAGE!!! HORRAY!!! I'M GOING TO HUG SHORAST!

10th of Limestone:
DIARY!!!! I'VE DISCOVERED A NEW LIFE-FORM IN THE CAVERN!!!! I NAMED THEM CRUNDLE!

10th of Limestone(later):
AH! SHORAST IS SCREAMING AND POUNDING THE WALLS!!! I KNOW HE'S HAPPY THAT I FOUND THE CAVERN, BUT HE'S TOO EXCITED!!
I almost thought he was mad, but that's crazy! I'm scared Diary!

15th of Limestone:
I think everyone is calming down, Diary! I had to fire Shorast though. DIARY, I THINK I'M LEARNING HOW TO LEAD!

22nd of Limestone:
WHY DO THEY KEEP KILLING THE WILDLIFE! IT'S NOT THE COW'S FAULT THAT HE AND HIS HERD WERE OBSTRUCTING A BUILDING PROJECT THAT MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE SPRING OR I'LL KILL EVERYONE LAST ONE OF YOU SONS OF B*Scratch marks*

23rd of Limestone:
Urdim Ruronul just lost it! He's running around screaming stuff like "MY FISH ARE TRYING TO SELL ME OUT!" and "THE ROCKWHALERS ARE ATTACKING THE LMS EXPLORER! ALL HANDS ON GOAT! BATTEN DOWN THE MUSHROOOOOOOOOMS!!!!!!!!" OH LORD! HE'S TEARING OFF HIS CLOTHING! AW, DON'T LOOK DIARY! AAHHH MY EYES!!!! THE HORROR!!!!!!! NO DWARF SHOULD HAVE THAT MUCH HAIR DOWN THERE!!!!!

28th of Limestone:
11 MORE MIGRANTS?! NOW?! DIARY, WE NOW 42 DWARVES!! I THINK I'M BEGINNING TO LOSE IT!!!

3rd of Limestone:
The PROJECT is nearly...NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING 2% COMPLETED! WHAT'S THE HOLD UP, HUH DIARY?!

8th of Limestone:
I was looking through the records, when I noticed we don't even have a kitchen!!! DIARY, MAKE THE WORLD SANE AGAIN! NOW!!!!!!!!

14th of Limestone:
Can't sleep Diary! The maze is almost done though, so I'm sure the ghost of Geshunteight that sits next to his body by one of the frozen lakes will be happy to know that!

17th of Limestone:
AHH! I THOUGHT IT WAS A MYTH DIARY! TROGLODYTES ARE REAL! THE MILITIA IS PREPARING TO FIGHT, AND FOR ONCE I APPROVE! GO GET'EM GUYS!

21st of Limestone:
ONE OF THE TROGS ATTACKED ME! I GOT AWAY THOUGH, DIARY!

22nd of Limestone:
BESMAR GUSILZEFON WAS KILLED!!! DIARY, YOU LIED!! YOU SAID EVERYTHING WOULD BE FINE!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'VE NAMED THE MONSTER THAT KILLED HIM SIBREKODUM!!!

28th of Limestone:
I think all the trogs are dead, Diary...we're safe...for now.

5th of Timber:
Wow...Autumn is almost over! I starting to regret excepting this job, Diary...

11th of Timber:
GREAT NEWS! THE MAZE IS FINISHED NOW I CAN FINALLY REST!!!! HORRAY!!!!!!!!!

14th of Timber:
A CARAVAN HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!! HORRRAAAY!!!!!!

18th of Timber:
I thought I saw a green looking figure a moment ago! Diary, did you hide my meds again?!?!?!?

24th of Timber:
OH ARMOK!!! SNATCHER!!!!! MEN, KILL THE BAS*Scratch marks*

25th of Timber:
HE GOT AWAY!!!!!! DASH IT ALL DIARY!!!!

1st of Moonstone:
WINTER?! YOU KNOW WHAT DIARY?! I'M GOING TO QUIT NEXT YEAR! I CAN'T STAND BEING LEADER!!!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2011, 01:15:02 pm »

5.8 EARTHQUAKE! I'm lucky to be alive typing this right now!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

TSTwizby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2011, 02:11:18 pm »

You got one in Nevada too?
I got a female and male dragon on my embark. I got cagetraps on the exits but im struggling to find a way to make them path into it.
Live bait.
3 dwarfs out of 7 dead so far

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2011, 02:14:53 pm »

5.8 EARTHQUAKE! I'm lucky to be alive typing this right now!
:o
That is all that can be said.
Sig
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10