Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 36

Author Topic: Roguelike Mafia 3 - Rise of the Jewel [Game Over]  (Read 107936 times)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait wait wait, I'm a bit confused, NUKE. Why is feeling pressured a scumtell? Townies can feel pressured. Yes, scum generally feel more threatened than a townie would in the same situation, but you haven't really established what makes Orangebottle's panic scummy. Now, I understand you have a further case against Orangebottle, but you're basically saying "If Orangebottle is scum, he's panicking under pressure because he's afraid of dying and looking bad, proving he's scum!" when it could be "If Orangebottle is town, he's panicking because he's not aware that townies shouldn't fear dying or looking bad".

I also have to wonder why you're basically giving Firelordsky a free pass for what is basically the exact same action as Orangebottle. Actually, Firelordsky's is worse since there isn't even an attempt to make an attack.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Orangebottle did not react in the perscribed manner to your questions. At first, he seemed merely annoyed at their pointlessness, but as one goes on one quickly realizes that he is more concerned with appearing like scum; constantly analysing the actions of both of you to prove his innoccence.
They're random questions! There is nothing deep about them! No one is going to lynch you for answering them wrong! Why on earth does he feel under so much pressure after one random question and one follow up question?
The logical answer is because he has a reason to be afraid; that he is scum.
You will notice the inherent hypocrisy in having RVS-information as a basis for a vote immediately following a statement that the RVS cannot provide useful information. This was done on purpose, to further aggrevate Orangebottle in an attempt to get more information. It falls under the heading of 'acting stupid and irrational', for the purposes of starting the day up.
What do you mean 'constantly analysing the actions of both of you to prove his innoccence'? As I recall it was the fact that he wasn't being that careful at all, rather just glancing off questions without worrying, or really thinking about them, that lead onto that string of questioning.
Further more, I would expect a new player, either town or scum, to feel under pressure when given something they have never had to deal with before. You know how most people play the RVS, they are like bots, just throwing out questions and moving on way too quickly, but when I pressed on, that was applying a lot more pressure than your average RVS question. He didn't just suddenly snap under a single question or two, it was a drawn out sequence of interrogation, the kind of thing that even town can break under, especially if they are totally new to it.
Anyway, if you do something like contradicting yourself, how are we meant to tell scum contradictions from trying to agitate conversation? With that logic, you could justify any scummy behaviour.

It is worrying that the only thing you choose to justify your vote with is something you parroted from me. Even more so that your using this stolen reasoning to jump on a bandwagon.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile

Sorry for bothering with this Can you find a replacement for me because My teachers at schơl gave me like 5 projects to work on yesterday so I won't have time to constantly post.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

B)I GOT ANGRY TO GET PEOPLE TO CALL ME ANGRY, FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROMOTING DISCUSSION
Except you also got CAPSIZINGLY ANGRY in Witches' Coven, which has passed far from RVS. Inventing explanations for your slips isn't going to save you. Also your case on Orangebottle is bullshit. Unvote, Nuke.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The first RVS questions lead to more questions. RVS is why Max White has a case. Granted, it's a case on a townie, but the only reason he has it is because of my answer to one of his RVS questions. RVS alone won't usually lead to a scum lynch unless the person asking the questions is lucky, but if one finds the answers scummy and continues asking questions, they'll be able to build a better case.
See above again; the RVS is so stagnated that scum and town alike know how to respond to the questions (I guess you are new at playing scum) in order to get the questioner to move on (also, Max White is a stubborn SOB). This means that whilst -in theory- the RVS leads into discussion, in practice, it tends to drag on without any actual suspicions emerging from the chaos. We were lucky, this game.
You mean like in the current Beginner's Mafia? I guess this makes a bit of sense.  Though, there is a problem with your logic: I'm not playing scum. I'm playing town.

Furthermore, Max White is correct. You are acting overly defensive. Its the RVS. Why do you feel so pressured? Oh, wait, I know.
Because you actually are scum.
How's this for hypocrisy, Orangebottle?
I'd like a super-sized Bandwagon, please. Oh wait, you've already provided that.
I seem defensive because after asking a few questions and answering a few, I had to answer that long
chain of questions from Max White.
I like to call this 'buzzwording'; finding something that looks like one of those fancy mafia terms, using said fancy mafia term, and not explaining why. Buzzwords can't scumhunt! You have to do it! The buzzwords are merely shorthand, not accusations in and of themselves!
Yes, yes you do. See above. You were/are acting crazy pressured. At this point, it could be justified, given the three votes on you. When Max started questioning you, it wasn't. At all.
I go on to explain why later in the post, if you read. I'll even quote it here for you:
and then you just pick up Max's case and say "Go hang."
Unvote. Nuke.  What the fuck. You attack me for asking you a couple of questions, you refuse to answer aforementioned questions, and then you just pick up Max's case and say "Go hang." You've also contributed very little, and are yelling at the town for using RVS, as if you don't want the town to know anything.
Nuke: I'll just summarize my questions here:
1) Why don't you want us scumhunting?
2) You refused to answer my previous question. I want it answered.
3) What's with the HOLY SHIT RAGE CAPS? You're getting pretty angry about an important part of the game actually happening.
4) Are you seriously bandwagoning me because I asked you a couple of questions?
0)I did not attack you for asking me questions. Had you not, I would still have voted for you given your strange behaviour earlier.
0a)I have so contributed. To reiterate; in the previous stage of the game, promoting discussion is contributing. I promoted discussion=I contributed.
1)When did I say that.
2)Right. If you really, really want me to answer your question, tell me this first: WHY. At this point, what could you possibly gain from a silly random question about my preference of item?
3)Two answers to this: A)I GET CAPSY IN MAFIA. DEAL WITH IT. IT DOES NOT (HARDLY) IMPEDE MY CAPACITY FOR REASON
   B)I GOT ANGRY TO GET PEOPLE TO CALL ME ANGRY, FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROMOTING DISCUSSION
4)Nope. I am voting for you third because I believe you are scum for the reason above. To reiterate: overly defensive, feels pressured at early stage.
0)So you'd still be bandwagoning, because you're lazy scum who doesn't want to make a case for himself.
0a)Yeah. You promoted discussion. By getting a whole bunch of people to attack you. Nice going.
1) When you started ranting about how RVS is shit. As I have said earlier, RVS is a way to start building a case. When you don't have that, you're just going on random shit.
2)Your refusal to answer the question is scummy; you don't want Town knowing things, even if it's a 'silly' RVS question.
3A) WELL IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE AN ANGRY CHILD. YOU SHOULD PROBABLY STOP, IT'S NOT EXACTLY CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL. ACTUALLY IT MAKES YOU SEEM LESS INTELLIGENT BECAUSE YOU'RE TYPING IN ALLCAPS LIKE ONE OF THOSE YOUTUBE COMMENTERS.
3B)Promoting discussion about lynching you? Yeah, that's what's going on.
4)So, you're voting me with MaxWhite's case. As I said earlier, blatant bandwagoning. You're voting for me with no original reasons of your own. Scum.

Now then...

Further more, I would expect a new player, either town or scum, to feel under pressure when given something they have never had to deal with before. You know how most people play the RVS, they are like bots, just throwing out questions and moving on way too quickly, but when I pressed on, that was applying a lot more pressure than your average RVS question. He didn't just suddenly snap under a single question or two, it was a drawn out sequence of interrogation, the kind of thing that even town can break under, especially if they are totally new to it.
Yeah, I don't remember ever having to deal with a series of questions like that.

Wait, so you admit that the questioning was essentially pointless?
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Pointless? Nope, who said anything about it being pointless? I just said that it was the kind of thing you could break to, even if you were town. The plan from the start was the old bait and switch. Protip; you were the bait all along. After seeing how well it worked for Wubba last roguelike, I thought I would try something similar. So far I'm pretty happy with the result, so far from pointless.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...So the entire thing was a trap, with me at the center.

Mind=blown.
My Sig

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait wait wait, I'm a bit confused, NUKE. Why is feeling pressured a scumtell? Townies can feel pressured. Yes, scum generally feel more threatened than a townie would in the same situation, but you haven't really established what makes Orangebottle's panic scummy. Now, I understand you have a further case against Orangebottle, but you're basically saying "If Orangebottle is scum, he's panicking under pressure because he's afraid of dying and looking bad, proving he's scum!" when it could be "If Orangebottle is town, he's panicking because he's not aware that townies shouldn't fear dying or looking bad".

I also have to wonder why you're basically giving Firelordsky a free pass for what is basically the exact same action as Orangebottle. Actually, Firelordsky's is worse since there isn't even an attempt to make an attack.
The reason that Orangebottle's panic is scummy is that there is absolutely no reason for it. Max never even voted for the guy. All he did was ask a bunch of (strange) questions. Town could react to these questions naturally without worrying about giving away the fact that they are scum, because they are not scum. Hence anyone who worries (excessively) about how to answer the question is scummy.
The "Orangebottle is town" scenario is silly because there was no risk of death, and town should not fear looking bad (not that much, anyway). If Orangebottle doesn't know this- well, I assume he does. He should.

And firelordsky is new. I don't like it, and if he hadn't been dropping out I wouldn't have tolerated after I suggested an alternate course of action. So yes, he gets a free pass. Orangebottle does not.

The first RVS questions lead to more questions. RVS is why Max White has a case. Granted, it's a case on a townie, but the only reason he has it is because of my answer to one of his RVS questions. RVS alone won't usually lead to a scum lynch unless the person asking the questions is lucky, but if one finds the answers scummy and continues asking questions, they'll be able to build a better case.
See above again; the RVS is so stagnated that scum and town alike know how to respond to the questions (I guess you are new at playing scum) in order to get the questioner to move on (also, Max White is a stubborn SOB). This means that whilst -in theory- the RVS leads into discussion, in practice, it tends to drag on without any actual suspicions emerging from the chaos. We were lucky, this game.
You mean like in the current Beginner's Mafia? I guess this makes a bit of sense.  Though, there is a problem with your logic: I'm not playing scum. I'm playing town.
Thats not how logic works. From my perspective, you are. Hence, my logic is sound. You claim to disagree, and if you were town, obviously the logic would fall apart from an objective standpoint. But mafia logic can almost never be better than subjective.

Bandwagon
I like to call this 'buzzwording'; finding something that looks like one of those fancy mafia terms, using said fancy mafia term, and not explaining why. Buzzwords can't scumhunt! You have to do it! The buzzwords are merely shorthand, not accusations in and of themselves!
Yes, yes you do. See above. You were/are acting crazy pressured. At this point, it could be justified, given the three votes on you. When Max started questioning you, it wasn't. At all.
I go on to explain why later in the post, if you read. I'll even quote it here for you:
Ah. See, that's not bandwagoning. Bandwagoning is voting for someone because other people are voting for them. Voting for someone for the same reason is not bandwagoning. You can tell the difference by asking the potential bandwagoneer to explain their reasons; if they cannot, or have difficulty doing so, they are probably bandwagoning. I agreed with Max. I used his suspicions as a jumping off point for my own. This does not make me a bandwagoneer.
0)I did not attack you for asking me questions. Had you not, I would still have voted for you given your strange behaviour earlier.
0a)I have so contributed. To reiterate; in the previous stage of the game, promoting discussion is contributing. I promoted discussion=I contributed.
1)When did I say that.
2)Right. If you really, really want me to answer your question, tell me this first: WHY. At this point, what could you possibly gain from a silly random question about my preference of item?
3)Two answers to this: A)I GET CAPSY IN MAFIA. DEAL WITH IT. IT DOES NOT (HARDLY) IMPEDE MY CAPACITY FOR REASON
4)Nope. I am voting for you third because I believe you are scum for the reason above. To reiterate: overly defensive, feels pressured at early stage.
0)So you'd still be bandwagoning, because you're lazy scum who doesn't want to make a case for himself.
0a)Yeah. You promoted discussion. By getting a whole bunch of people to attack you. Nice going.
1) When you started ranting about how RVS is shit. As I have said earlier, RVS is a way to start building a case. When you don't have that, you're just going on random shit.
2)Your refusal to answer the question is scummy; you don't want Town knowing things, even if it's a 'silly' RVS question.
3A) WELL IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE AN ANGRY CHILD. YOU SHOULD PROBABLY STOP, IT'S NOT EXACTLY CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL. ACTUALLY IT MAKES YOU SEEM LESS INTELLIGENT BECAUSE YOU'RE TYPING IN ALLCAPS LIKE ONE OF THOSE YOUTUBE COMMENTERS.
3B)Promoting discussion about lynching you? Yeah, that's what's going on.
4)So, you're voting me with MaxWhite's case. As I said earlier, blatant bandwagoning. You're voting for me with no original reasons of your own. Scum.
0)Once again, agreeing with someone-else's case =! bandwagoning. The point is that I didn't attack you for asking me a question, annoying as it was.
0a)Yes. Wait, are you berating me for this? If you honestly think that I am scum, wouldn't you be glad that I'm being so blatant about it?
0aI)Also, yes. It is nice going. This, you must agree, is more productive than asking silly questions? I have done this on purpose. I am confident in my ability to defend myself, showing the world how my attackers think in the mean time.
1)Really starting to annoy me now, like on a personal level. I have said, REPEATEDLY, that RVS is not necessary for building discussion. Thus if I slam RVS, I am not also slamming discussion.
2)So would it be less scummy for me to answer it now? I have already not answered it. And, really, really? You think the mafia doesn't want town to know what their favourite item is?
Let me be honest: I didn't answer your question because it was silly, and I didn't feel like poring over the list of items, trying to choose which one I like best.
3A)INDIRECT INSULTS, WONDERFUL. NOT HELPFUL.
3B)See: 0AI.
4)See, its pretty clear you don't actually know what bandwagoning is, or why its a scumtell. See above for explanation. It's not bandwagoning.

Orangebottle did not react in the perscribed manner to your questions. At first, he seemed merely annoyed at their pointlessness, but as one goes on one quickly realizes that he is more concerned with appearing like scum; constantly analysing the actions of both of you to prove his innoccence.
They're random questions! There is nothing deep about them! No one is going to lynch you for answering them wrong! Why on earth does he feel under so much pressure after one random question and one follow up question?
The logical answer is because he has a reason to be afraid; that he is scum.
You will notice the inherent hypocrisy in having RVS-information as a basis for a vote immediately following a statement that the RVS cannot provide useful information. This was done on purpose, to further aggrevate Orangebottle in an attempt to get more information. It falls under the heading of 'acting stupid and irrational', for the purposes of starting the day up.
What do you mean 'constantly analysing the actions of both of you to prove his innoccence'? As I recall it was the fact that he wasn't being that careful at all, rather just glancing off questions without worrying, or really thinking about them, that lead onto that string of questioning.
See: 'not falling for that trap', the analysis of both your actions, which totally did happen (ex: here)
Ok, did not realise how new Orangebottle was. To a degree, then, his actions become more understandable. On the other hand, I do not get the impression that he is an idiot. Is it that hard to just ignore the aggravating nature of your questions, if you know that there is nothing to be found by them? I pose that it is not.

Anyway, if you do something like contradicting yourself, how are we meant to tell scum contradictions from trying to agitate conversation? With that logic, you could justify any scummy behaviour.
I only do my random bullshit at the beginning of the game. I have since stopped, as it has already lead to discussion.

It is worrying that the only thing you choose to justify your vote with is something you parroted from me. Even more so that your using this stolen reasoning to jump on a bandwagon.
Parroted is such a negative term, but call it what you will. How is that worrying? You make a good point, I agree with you. Calling it stolen reasoning makes it sound like you don't want anyone to agree with you.
And honestly, is one random vote and one pressure vote a bandwagon? I think I might say that I am the only person voting for Orangebottle who actually intends to see him lynched.
Long Live United Forenia!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Vote Count:

Darvi: 
Think0028: 
Mr.Person: 
Orangebottle:  TolyK, Mr.Person, NUKE9.13
Dariush: 
NUKE9.13:  Orangebottle, Dariush
billybobfred: 
Max White:  Think0028
Firelordsky:  Darvi
TolyK: 

Not Voting:  billybobfred, Max White, Firelordsky

Day 1 will last until Tuesday 8/30 at 11 PM EST.

And now I need a replacement for Firelordsky.  Yay.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Max: Fair enough. Unvote.

Darvi: Who are you currently suspicious of, aside from Firelordsky?
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Orangebottle: Real quick, I just want you to know that NUKE pulling that kind of bullshit "I'll look scummy on purpose to piss everyone off find the scum be an idiot" logic at the start of a lot of his games. Also, you should probably stop questioning him on his RVS hatred. He's not going to change his mind.

I think I'll unvote for now. It's not that I like Orangebottle's responses or anything, it's more that I like the fact NUKE is working on the questioning pretty good. And yeah, right now Orangebottle's basically dripping newtells. Which is meh. I'm confident NUKE and Orangebottle will clear the situation up on their own.

Right now I need to know why Max White isn't voting anyone.

The reason that Orangebottle's panic is scummy is that there is absolutely no reason for it. Max never even voted for the guy. All he did was ask a bunch of (strange) questions. Town could react to these questions naturally without worrying about giving away the fact that they are scum, because they are not scum. Hence anyone who worries (excessively) about how to answer the question is scummy.
The "Orangebottle is town" scenario is silly because there was no risk of death, and town should not fear looking bad (not that much, anyway). If Orangebottle doesn't know this- well, I assume he does. He should.

And firelordsky is new. I don't like it, and if he hadn't been dropping out I wouldn't have tolerated after I suggested an alternate course of action. So yes, he gets a free pass. Orangebottle does not.

Correct me if I'm mistaken, I kind of figured they were both on the new side. A Beginner's mafia, maybe another game? Enough to know the rules and lingo but probably not enough to know how to act? See, that one argument hinges on the fact Orangebottle is panicking because he's scum. I think he's panicking because he's new. If he was experienced enough to know that townies shouldn't fear dying or looking bad, wouldn't he also know that scum should act like townies by not fearing dying or looking bad? I'm just wondering what made you jump to "Orangebottle is scum!" rather than "Orangebottle is new!" since both are reasonable explainations for the behavior.

Bullshit, you tolerated it. You can't say afterwards "oh I would have given him shit for it" because you didn't give him shit for it in the first place! You had the chance, you threw it away. The time to not tolerate things is when they happen, not way after the fact later when it's irrelevant.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aww, what? Is Orangebottle really that new?
Orangebottle, how many games have you played before this one?

Bullshit, you tolerated it. You can't say afterwards "oh I would have given him shit for it" because you didn't give him shit for it in the first place! You had the chance, you threw it away. The time to not tolerate things is when they happen, not way after the fact later when it's irrelevant.
I meant that if he continued doing so I would have given him shit for it, not that I would bring it up again later.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah. See, that's not bandwagoning. Bandwagoning is voting for someone because other people are voting for them. Voting for someone for the same reason is not bandwagoning. You can tell the difference by asking the potential bandwagoneer to explain their reasons; if they cannot, or have difficulty doing so, they are probably bandwagoning. I agreed with Max. I used his suspicions as a jumping off point for my own. This does not make me a bandwagoneer.
What are your own suspicions? You just appear to be copying Max's logic. Which I would still call bandwagoning. You're just using someone else's case instead of actually hunting on your own. Lazy scum.

0)Once again, agreeing with someone-else's case =! bandwagoning. The point is that I didn't attack you for asking me a question, annoying as it was.
0a)Yes. Wait, are you berating me for this? If you honestly think that I am scum, wouldn't you be glad that I'm being so blatant about it?
0aI)Also, yes. It is nice going. This, you must agree, is more productive than asking silly questions? I have done this on purpose. I am confident in my ability to defend myself, showing the world how my attackers think in the mean time.
1)Really starting to annoy me now, like on a personal level. I have said, REPEATEDLY, that RVS is not necessary for building discussion. Thus if I slam RVS, I am not also slamming discussion.
2)So would it be less scummy for me to answer it now? I have already not answered it. And, really, really? You think the mafia doesn't want town to know what their favourite item is?
Let me be honest: I didn't answer your question because it was silly, and I didn't feel like poring over the list of items, trying to choose which one I like best.
3A)INDIRECT INSULTS, WONDERFUL. NOT HELPFUL.
3B)See: 0AI.
4)See, its pretty clear you don't actually know what bandwagoning is, or why its a scumtell. See above for explanation. It's not bandwagoning.
0)Completely copying Max's case and saying you have your own, then voting the person with the most votes? It's still scummy. And a lie.
0a)You're causing the town to focus on you. If you AREN'T scum, you're terrible town and would be a good lynch for today anyways.
0aI) Meanwhile there's a lot of other scum going around unhunted. Yeah, great. So they know how we think, but we don't know how they thing.
1) There's also what I said above. If we're too busy going after you, we're not scumhunting anyone else.
2) It gives us a look into their strategy, but I guess we can already see yours: Be as stupid and scummy as possible, so everyone attacks you.
4) What you're doing is still incredibly scummy.

One. And I lost terribly to Webadict because I was playing terribly. Don't go easy on me because I'm new, dammit. That's not why any of us are here.
My Sig

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

EBWODP:The game I played in was in BMXXII. I'm also currently playing in BMXXVI
My Sig

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What are your own suspicions? You just appear to be copying Max's logic. Which I would still call bandwagoning. You're just using someone else's case instead of actually hunting on your own. Lazy scum.
0)Completely copying Max's case and saying you have your own, then voting the person with the most votes? It's still scummy. And a lie.
My own suspicions are that you were overly stressed/defensive in a manner suggesting that you were scum.
This is basically the same as what Max was saying. I have never denied this.
This does not preclude it from being valid, and does not preclude me from actually believing it. Why would it?

0a)You're causing the town to focus on you. If you AREN'T scum, you're terrible town and would be a good lynch for today anyways.
0aI) Meanwhile there's a lot of other scum going around unhunted. Yeah, great. So they know how we think, but we don't know how they thing.
1) There's also what I said above. If we're too busy going after you, we're not scumhunting anyone else.
Yes, we are spending a lot of time on me. More than I had anticipated, to be honest. But a big thing like this is the perfect subject of Sensible Questions. For example!
Darvi: Who do you think is right in the debate NUKE VS. Orange, and why?
TolyK: Same question.
Also you say 'We', but its really just you versus me here- nothing is stopping the others from continuing on with their scumhunting.

One. And I lost terribly to Webadict because I was playing terribly. Don't go easy on me because I'm new, dammit. That's not why any of us are here.
I don't want to go easy on you because you are new, but as MrPerson pointed out, my argument does lose some value if you are inexperienced. Not bad at the game! I can tell you are/will be quite good at this. But there are some things one just has to discover, and you can't have discovered all of those, even in the craziest of beginner mafias.
So yeah. I still think you overreacted to Max's questioning, and by your own insistence, I will still hold you accountable for that. But I do not, cannot, have the same level of suspicion.

Max: Fair enough. Unvote.

Darvi: Who are you currently suspicious of, aside from Firelordsky?
Hey, you!
Same question as to TolyK and Darvi!
Also, why so little content? RVS is over!

Except you also got CAPSIZINGLY ANGRY in Witches' Coven, which has passed far from RVS. Inventing explanations for your slips isn't going to save you. Also your case on Orangebottle is bullshit. Unvote, Nuke.
No offence, guy, but I don't like you.
1)Please try to avoid directly referring to ongoing games. Bit of a faux-pas.
2)SEE 3A: I GET CAPSY ALL THE TIME; 3B WAS SPECIFIC TO THIS RVS. Please read better in the future/less of the selective editing.
3)Wait, what? You are calling me using ALLCAPS a scumtell now? Guy, seriously. It is a thing I do. How is it scummy?
4)Why is my case on Orange bullshit? Tell me.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 36