Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: You know you've played too much DF when...  (Read 2540 times)

Bryan Baywood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You know you've played too much DF when...
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2008, 04:32:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Metal Chao:
<STRONG>When you DIE AT THE COMPUTER BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T EAT, DRINK OR SLEEP.

Am I taking this too seriously?</STRONG>

Actually, I have to remind myself that plump helmets aren't going to fill my stomach, no matter how many hundreds of them I have in stock.

Bryan Baywood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2008, 04:45:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by shadow_archmagi:
<STRONG>When you try to farm in your basement.</STRONG>

Some people do this. Lots of heat lamps, and eventually the police find out and bust the grow-op. British Columbia, the province of Canada I live in, is famous for this sensitive export. :P

Freddybear

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2008, 05:23:00 pm »

When you see a tanning salon and you think that it should have been built closer to the butcher shop.

Alfador

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerous Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2008, 08:49:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Kronos:
<STRONG>When you don't take a break from work because it's annoying.</STRONG>

I already do this; I have more fun having an extra hour after work at home, than I do taking an hour's lunch break downtown. I likes me my home computer.

If only there were a way to avoid taking bathroom breaks too, that didn't risk damage to the office furniture (solutions already exist for the medically incontinent, but I drink a lot of water in a workday and would not want to risk leakage). I could work the same hours and look like I'm getting more done, without having to actually work harder!

quote:
<STRONG>When all your swearwords become 'Armok' or 'Elf'.</STRONG>

I'm actually using "Armok" in mutterings in the hopes that someone will hear and ask, and maybe become interested in DF.  :D

quote:
<STRONG>When you want to lock heads of government in rooms with a skylight for dropping food and drink into when they try to 'mandate' something you don't like.</STRONG>

WHO DOESN'T!!!!

This is a fox skull helmet. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It menaces with spikes of fox bone and is encircled with bands of fox leather. This item is haunted by the ghost of Alfador Angrorung the fox.
Pages: 1 [2]