Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Oh my Science - Roll to Do something! (LCS RTD) - Turn 1: Genes? No thanks!  (Read 10230 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Nonsense- there's a top side, bottom side, left side, right side, inside, and outside!  Since it'd be silly to stand outside, that leaves five LIBERAL hiding spots!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

What about turnside? Or flipside?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Don't be silly.

We can have another if there's a coathanger on the back of a door.  Simply hang a coat on it and have a LIBERAL hide in it!

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Surely there is only ONE side of a door fit for a true LIBERAL to stand on?

If only Grigor were there, he would gladly DIE become life-challenged for the privilege of standing on the LEFT side of the door.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 09:42:43 am by lawastooshort »

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

As my comrades release oppressed animals and await CONSERVATIVE SCUM to enter, I shall take cover behind an empty cage and train my rifle at the door.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile

As my comrades release oppressed animals and await CONSERVATIVE SCUM to enter, I shall take cover behind an empty cage and train my rifle at the door.

Unnecessary noise!
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile

Free the animals and draw my katana.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile

Unnecessary noise!
Any noise is necessary if it damages the CONSERVATIVE BEAST!
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

Unnecessary noise!
Any noise is necessary if it damages the CONSERVATIVE BEAST!

Hear hear!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Destroying a door doesn't damage the CONSERVATIVE MACHINE. It merely causes it mild discomfort. Your time would be better spent clearing a way for all the LIBERAL ANIMALS to flee.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

May I recommend arson?

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

I assumed by training my rifle on the door, that just meant aiming at the door to easily kill/disable any CONSERVATIVE SCUM that walks through.

Destroying the door so the POOR ABUSED ANIMALS can flee has a merit to it too.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile

Alright, open the door behind us for the animals to get out, and when the SCUM notice they will come in the door ahead where we will LIBERATE them from this Earth.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Grigor will continue to seduce people to LIBERALISM. Does he have a molotov or other method of creating a firey blaze?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]