Poll

Favorite power?

Hypnotism
- 7 (58.3%)
Mist Form
- 2 (16.7%)
Stoneskin
- 2 (16.7%)
Other ( I will change this poll a bit when more powers are revealed. )
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 28

Author Topic: You Are a Vampire  (Read 33327 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: You Are a Vampire
« Reply #330 on: September 15, 2011, 04:30:34 am »

Part three

You head to the village, to the blacksmith's shop.  As you expected, he has the sword and collar, waiting.  He graciously hands them to you, and you pay him.  Interestingly, the collar looks more like gold than it does of silver.  Good or bad, you have yet to decide. 

You admire the sword, a true weapon for any werewolf hunter.  You pocket it into your cloak, and set off, northwards.  You have to chat a bit with the molemen.

Later

Back in the snow, you walk past the Crakoy tribe, no need to waste your time as well as their's.  Your plan will involve them, but you aren't willing to tell anyone about it, not even me, your subconscious.

Anyway, you reach the caves which, according to Gramo, was the entrance to the Moleman complex.  You descend quickly, and what you see impresses you.  A vast hive of stone and dirt inhabited by hundreds, maybe even more, of short, industrious diggers.  One of them, who appeared to have been expecting you, approaches. 

"Hello.  You, Drake, new leader, of tribe." he says in broken Crakoy.  At least you don't have to learn an entirely new language this time."

"I am Drake.  I need you to do something for me, in the name of your partnership with the Crakoy."

"What?

"I need you to build tunnels, from here to the southern lands.  Do you understand?"

"Yes." he says, nodding.

"Good.  Thank you, and farewell."

You quickly head back south, to your castle, and into your coffin.  It feels good to rest.

Finally that was over.  Give me a while, I need to count the number of days that have passed so I can tell when Drake needs to feed again. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: September 15, 2011, 04:32:12 am »

Damn, should have mentioned to connect the tunnel network into our castle. But I didn't reveal my plan, so I guess that's acceptable.

Well on the morrow, travel south. Head into the town and ask for Will, father of Arianne. Once we find him, tell him that your a friend of Arianne- no we're not a customer, just an actual friend. Ask to speak in private and tell him that his daughter has been taken by Lord Jameson. Neglect to mention that you gave her to him. Say you have a plan to rescue her. Say that it involves werewolves. Drop the fact that you know about Arianne's husband the werewolf. Ask him him if he could distract Lord Jameson by starting a revolt here for a time and getting the local werewolves to aid them. Tell him to only start the revolt when you send the message.

If he has guards, and seems like he wants to kill us, Go into mist form, laugh playfully, and tell him that your no normal being.

Finally, ask him if he knew a lord named Francis

This is Phase 1 of the plan I call, The Masquerade ( I just wanted to use that word badly. Why not use it in a vampire game?).

After this , head into the forest and wait for...the wolves to come.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 04:42:23 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 15, 2011, 06:05:59 am »

I sense potential in this plan.  :D There is only one flaw that might make things difficult;

What if Will doesn't know Arianne is courting a werewolf?

If we break the news to him, he could get very upset and make all our lives/unlives very difficult in the villiage. So, when we go to meet Will, we just ask if he knows about Ben and his 'condition'. If he says no, just say that Ben has a habit of drinking somewhat hard from time to time. That should hopefully get him off our back. If he is still suspicious, nail his peasant ass with hypnotism and convince him that there is nothing to worry about.

Hopefully, there should be no conflict whatsoever, but if there is, we should refrain from showing our vampiric nature and simply run away and ambush the chasing guards one by one, knocking them out. Then head back and try talking with him again.

Also, if the wolves are going to come, make sure to make preparations, namely multiple ways of escape, maybe a trap or two (tripwires and the odd staked pit will be fine) and of course, see if we can find a way to disguise our scent, or erase it completely. Experiment with Ben and see what works.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: September 15, 2011, 06:07:16 am »

Will knows his daughter married a werewolf, he arranged the marriage. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: September 15, 2011, 08:01:43 am »

Fair enough, continue as planned. Just be on guard when going to meet up with him. And don't forget, werewolves HATE vampires, so if we get the meeting, presume they want to kill us.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 15, 2011, 08:03:54 am »

Whoever said Drake would be meeting with werewolves?
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: September 15, 2011, 08:51:43 am »

Actually I read it like that too. To clear things up, Will is the human father of Arianne.

Well on the morrow, travel south. Head into the town and ask for Will, father of Arianne. Once we find him, tell him that your a friend of Arianne- no we're not a customer, just an actual friend. Ask to speak in private and tell him that his daughter has been taken by Lord Jameson. Neglect to mention that you gave her to him. Say you have a plan to rescue her. Say that it involves werewolves. Drop the fact that you know about Arianne's husband the werewolf. Ask him him if he could distract Lord Jameson by starting a revolt here for a time and getting the local werewolves to aid them. Tell him to only start the revolt when you send the message.

This strikes me as something that wouldn't work. I think that any sane person would call for a meeting with the abductor since they are in a place of authority. When that happens the lord will just pass the blame unto you. We'd have werewolves after us and the lord wouldn't trust us. You'd have to have one hell of a story to make him not trust Jameson enough to have a meeting. It's do-able but risky.

For now I'd look into what we can use a blood ruby for. We may as well gain strength while we wait.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: September 15, 2011, 08:59:40 am »

Well, Lord Jameson has been giving certain noticeable bruises to Arianne and Rachel...

Is that motivation good enough?
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: September 15, 2011, 09:29:47 am »

I take it back. He is a swine and a coward. We shall have his head by mid-day.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: September 15, 2011, 09:34:58 am »

Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 15, 2011, 10:14:53 am »

I'm sorry, I have to sig that.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: September 15, 2011, 10:15:31 am »

Oh my God YES!  I FINALLY got SIGGED!  At least, I hope so. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: weirdness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: September 15, 2011, 12:14:13 pm »

Take all my internets.
ALL. MY FUCKING. INTERNETS.
I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: September 15, 2011, 12:33:15 pm »

I feel like we're forgetting something.

Like that feeding before we do this might be a very, very good idea.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: September 15, 2011, 03:13:48 pm »

Ok, a little detour in our plans. While in town, go walking into the seedy parts of town. In the alleys and docks or whatever, we should eventually be met by a thug or thief. Using our superior abilities, we can disarm them and suck him/her dry.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 28