Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: LEFT 4 RTD  (Read 4817 times)

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
Re: LEFT 4 RTD
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2011, 05:41:41 am »

Alex, finally looking up from his haze of dwarf managing, was only somewhat shocked that there were zombies congregating outside the open door. He reached for his pistol and began firing at the walking corpses while yelling "Why didn't you guys tell me we were under attack by zombies!?"

Edit: Haha, I just realized how much of the odd one out my character is in this group.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 05:44:11 am by Sinpwn »

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2011, 06:20:47 am »

James glanced at the other men around him. All were somewhat gun-toting types. Alex was the odd one out, the techie, the smart guy of the group. "I didn't know that you could hack into the coding of a walking corpse. My bad." He grinned, throwing a look at Alex to let him know that it was a joke. Or atleast, an attempt at one.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

acepie413

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2011, 12:00:48 pm »

Grigor: [8] [4+2] You make the wall into swiss cheese, killing over 35% of the zombies in the yard messily.
Steven: [6][8+5] You blow a zombie's head flying off, which in turn splits a zombie in half, and the head keeps going to decapitate another zombie. Wow.
James: [1] You walk to open the door, but you slip on a piece of ice and faceplant.
Alex: [8][5+2] You stand up, and you are suddenly taken by the force of a hundred gunmen, and your Gun Skills heighten drastically! (+1 Gun Skills) You also make a buncha' zombies toast with your P228.

[3] The zombies gather, looking at their fallen brothers, before looking at the house and wandering towards it, with slightly faster speed then walking. Keep in mind, this is a group of about 30-40. They have [3] turns before they reach your door.

(Yowch, bad luck James. I'll bold the text if it's 8+, by the way. The second roll is for gun skills, while the primary roll is for actually succeeding in doing what you're doing. ex: James tried to open the door and shoot zombies, but since his primary roll was a 1, he failed at opening the door, so in turn couldn't shoot zombies. The + in the second roll is your gun skills.)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2011, 12:05:34 pm »

Well, I think Grigor would like to blow them all to hell. Do you think we can manage? Or should we be tactful?

If not: Grigor shoots a grenade at the centre of the zombies, if they are a safe distance away. Otherwise, he loads another clip and fires it off at head height again! He has The Fever!

acepie413

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2011, 12:09:31 pm »

((Assuming you've got the firepower, which you could if you put your back into it, and if someone had chosen Heavy Weapons Guy, then you'd have the firepower and about 10x more. (flippin' minigun!) but then you'd attract the horde))

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2011, 12:10:26 pm »

Well, Grigor has more Fever than common sense right now.

acepie413

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2011, 12:13:41 pm »

(yeah, meant the post to say that the HWG would alarm the horde. If you guys tried to be quiet about it (ie. dropping bricks from windows onto zombies, or using a silenced pistol) then you're probably good, if you use plain old guns then you might attract ~10 more maybe.)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2011, 01:53:33 pm »

Steven continued to aim and fire his revolver. "Pick yourself up, son. We still got hostiles trying to storm the gate," he said to James, not unkindly. "I'll cover ya."

(OOC: Bolding the 8s works for me as well as 'if this occurs/doesn't occur then that doesn't/does occur'. ^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2011, 05:28:46 pm »

Thinking quickly, Alex decided now would be a really good time to barricade the house. "Guys, I'll try to reinforce the windows and block the door, just need to keep them out until It's done."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2011, 05:49:24 pm »

"Roger that," Steve said. "I have this area covered."

Also, just want you to know acepie, Talarion is Australian and is usually on late... late for me, anyway. I live on Central time for reference. ^^ I thought I'd give you a heads-up so you'll know why it might take him awhile to post.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

acepie413

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2011, 06:07:28 pm »

Yeah, I know aussies are usually late, its like it's day for them when it's night for me. But I have no problem waiting.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2011, 06:54:34 pm »

FOr reference Australians are typically GMT +10, +9 or +8, I am personally +10, if you know what time you are in relation to GMT then you can work out what time it is for us Ausies
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2011, 06:58:22 pm »

That's like +15 on me. It's noon for you, wolfchild? :3 Anyway, yeah. Just wanted to give you a heads-up. ^^;

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2011, 08:12:13 pm »

Actualy of the exact moment of my post it is 11 past 11
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2011, 03:13:00 am »

I am also GMT +10, so yeah.

James groaned, dragging himself to his feet. "I think I may have had one too many beers, Carson.." He palmed his face, swinging his pistol towards the shamblers outside. "Damn, being drunk in a Zombie Apocalypse. My one and only true dream..." He begun pulling the trigger, aiming for the head like any good sniper should. Except, he was using his pistol.

Clear the area of zombies, with Silenced USP.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4