Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Roll to Control Elemental Forces  (Read 6213 times)

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Control Elemental Forces
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2011, 12:06:44 pm »

Name: Clemson
Personality: Restless, Forceful, Energetic
Element: Electricity
Flaw: Hemophiliac
Trait: Fast as lightning
Other: Average guy in a brown coat. Wears glasses too small for his face.
Electricity falls under Light, and is in fact the easiest means of attack for a Light Elemental, except for Lasers, but those need a buildup of energy to burn properly. Also radiation.

Name: Daniel/Shadow
Personality: When he is Daniel he is kind, and wishes to protect his friends, and innocent people. Calm, Caring, Brave/ When he is Shadow he has a destructive personality easily getting angry, and usually the first to attack. Agressive, Chaotic
Element: Dark
Flaw: Split Personality (Daniel = Good/ Shadow = Chaotic)
Trait: Shadow Killer (When he is Shadow he can control the shadows effortlessly, and quickly using them for his own means to kill someone)/ Defensive Shadow (When he is Daniel eh can use the shadows to protect himself, or others.
Other: Daniel/Shadow grew up in a small village until the age of five when his powers were discovered, and he was banished to a small cottage hidden away in the mountains. There his powers grew,a dn developed along with his Split Personalities until his powers, and Personality were split into two haves Daniel the kind protective person, and Shadow the killer who destroys where he sees fit. Pitch Black Hair, and Eyes, 5 Ft. 8 In., wears a pure black hoodie with a skull on the front, and a black faltbill cap on backwards.
You're in.

Name: Hunter
Personality: Always Hyper, sarcastic, Optimistic
Element:Light
Flaw: Schizophrenia
Trait: Light Shield
Other: Burdened with Schizophrenia at birth he learned to have a sense of team-work very early in life because he learned to cooperate with his other personalities. He really doesn't actually care much about what he wears because his personalities will always argue about what he wears.
Not really schizo, but I'll let it slide. You're in.

Name: Orsnin
Personality: Calm, sarcastic, generally a low amount of reaction to events
Element: Earth
Flaw:  Extreme stubbornness
Trait: Earth-sense (can sense people/things that are on/connected to the ground/earth.
Other: Generally wears loose fitting clothes, but not so baggy as to be 'gangster-style' baggy. Parents were killed in a hiking accident when he was 3, and fortunately doesn't remember them much. Was brought up by an orphanage, and later resorted to traveling the world with whatever he could get his hands on; and his travels brought him to Ukraine.
You're good, but your Earth-Sense will need your eyes to be closed and for the object in question to be moving, since people are really in the realm of Spirit you're just reading the vibrations. But regardless, You're in.

Name: Conchobar
Personality: Power hungry and cynical, yet optimistic at times. Not easily Intimidated or disturbed. Usually attempts to be friendly and polite, unless someone annoys him.
Element: Dark
Flaw: Sociopath
Trait: Ridiculously Tenacious
Other: Black shaggy hair, with a small beard and a thin, dark hoodie. A rather boring past. Knows his way around technology.
Almost everyone chose Dark/Light... :\

You're in.

Name: Selune
Personality: Caring, Just, Empathic
Element: Spirit
Flaw: Empathic Feedback (Such Strong empathy that she literally feels the hurts of others)
Trait: Empathic Sending (Can force another to feel what others do, to a lesser extent than Selune herself)
Other: Selune was brought up in an Orphanage, and when she was 16 she started helping out, never thinking of leaving, she seemed to be able to help the young more than the others, until something happened ...
You're in. You're also pretty much the personification of your element, minus the obsession with Death.

Name: Derm
Personality: Chaotic, unempathetic.
Element: Air
Flaw: Minor Autism (Will specify if needed.)
Trait: Ingenuity
Other: Does not like other people.
Fair enough, if you think you can play a autistic. I can imagine it would be hard though, unless you're autistic yourself. You're in.

Woot, seems we have our seven.
So it does. The game will begin shortly.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2011, 12:08:36 pm »

Fair enough, if you think you can play a autistic. I can imagine it would be hard though, unless you're autistic yourself. You're in.

A specific type, but yes. And not as difficult as one might think.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2011, 12:41:07 pm »

Electricity falls under Light, and is in fact the easiest means of attack for a Light Elemental, except for Lasers, but those need a buildup of energy to burn properly. Also radiation.

Hmm...all right, can I be water then? Would work with my blood weakness.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2011, 01:18:36 pm »

Hmm...all right, can I be water then? Would work with my blood weakness.
Alrighty then. Water it is.

Some of your personality may be altered.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2011, 01:40:52 pm »

Seven men and women shiver in the cold rain. Someone coughs imaptiently, a man shuffles back and forth on cold feet. Their breath forms steam in the air, and yet still the cloaked girl does not speak.

Then; "My name is not important. You may call me Little Bear." She turns around, but her face stays in the shadows of her fluttering cloak. From underneath, eyes flash with a power that no child should wield.

She continues. "Regardless of my identity, I am not the important ones. You've been called here for a reason. You know of the recent civil wars in Mesopotamia?"

Of course they did. It plastered the news; The Fertile Crescent in a uproar, a new Caliph, it was said, was trying to claw his way to the throne. But his means were controversial, and had split the crescent right down the middle. It was a bloodbath.

"They will not be there long. When the time comes, I will watch and see what you do. And I will judge. And I will remember."

"Judge what?" Blurts one of the Elementals on the ridge. The man next to him shuffles nervously.

"Humanity." Says the girl, and like a blink she was gone, leaving the seven men and women on the hill alone, wondering what to do.

"If war is to break loose, then what do we do?" Asked one.

"Profit." Said a shadowed figure to his left.

"Fight it." Said another.

The rest stood silent, making their decisions.

YOU ARE ONE A HILL. YOU ARE IN THE UKRAINE. YOUR JOURNEY HAS BEGUN. PREPARE.

Thou art I, I art Thou.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2011, 01:46:36 pm »

"So it is then. What should we do? Help the rebels, restore the current order? Nothing?"
Levitate myself into the air and hang sideways, as if laying on an impossibly soft couch. Swirl air around absentmindedly.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 01:53:56 pm by dermonster »
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2011, 01:56:32 pm »

"Who says the rebels are any better than the Caliph will be? It seems bad either way."

Make a rain shield around the group
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2011, 03:06:20 pm »

"I don't really care what we do, as long as it involves death and maybe some money."

Learn from the girl and make a shell of darkness to protect myself from the rain and everything else for the time being.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2011, 03:27:07 pm »

"We take over the rebels slowly, and use our positions to grow rich, and once we have enough power we take over the world." a strike of lighting pierces the sky, and the eyes of the man can be seen pitch black, and deep as if wanting to drown someone within that darkness. The man had a look of greed, and excitement in his eyes as he toyed with he shadows around him.

Create a Weapon from the shadows surronding the group

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2011, 05:15:10 pm »

Oh hi guys what are we here for again. But since everyone is making shields i guess íll make one too.also i guess we should help the rebels and make them the gơd guys so that our side will win.what say you whoever has not spoken?
Make a light bubble around Shadow

(should i space it out next time or rp like that?)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 05:31:14 pm by Firelordsky »
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2011, 05:18:16 pm »

I can't even read that.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2011, 05:57:19 pm »

Yeah, you should space it out and use, well, grammar, next time. Please.

Also I am a bit curious about the time of this RtD and it's general history, seems a bit odd.

"Yes, controversial, but what kind of controversial are we talking about?". The man laughs after he says this, a rumbling laugh, like rocks grinding together, and kneels down to look at the ground, scanning it for a rock, possibly?

Try to find a decent-sized rock that fits snugly in my fist; pick it up.
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2011, 07:57:03 pm »

Sorry about that  :P
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2011, 10:33:50 pm »

It is too easy to think you are doing the right thing, only to find that you have made things worse, I feel that we need to tread carefully"

Selune looks incredulously at the others wondering why they were creating shields against the rain

What types of things can a spirit elemental do anyway?
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2011, 11:07:09 pm »

Selune looks incredulously at the others wondering why they were creating shields against the rain

To be fair, I'm making my shield to hopefully withstand a bit more than rain. =P
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4