Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Let's Play EU3, The Knights will rule!

<< < (2/11) > >>

Johnfalcon99977:
EU III is my most favorite game EVAR. Spent so many hours on my Gaint Athenian Empire.

--- Quote from: Cicero on August 24, 2011, 05:25:01 pm ---Vicky's fun. Lol not exactly well balenced but fun.

--- End quote ---

Balancing? Dude, the British Empire is not going to be put on equal status with some obscure South African Country.

Svarte Troner:

--- Quote from: Johnfalcon99977 on August 24, 2011, 08:33:59 pm ---EU III is my most favorite game EVAR. Spent so many hours on my Gaint Ukrainian empire!

--- End quote ---

Cicero:
Yeah, EU3 is awesome. And I don't mean all the countries being equal, I mean France having like 2000+ in industrial score and the English having several hundred thousand Indian conscripts conquering all of Central Asia being a little unbalenced :) Also, if I get up tomorrow and the vote is so clearly in EU3's favour than it'll win and we'll start voting on countries!

inteuniso:
Vicky 2 with the Pop Demand Mod makes so much fun. Rush for Africa, huge canal building event chains, Great Wars, and general insanity. My most recent game has the Dutch and the Belgians competing with the French and British for Africa, and Norway in North Africa. Austria-Hungary formed, and Prussia became communist. A lot of other crazy things happen too.

Cicero:

--- Quote from: inteuniso on August 24, 2011, 09:29:50 pm ---Vicky 2 with the Pop Demand Mod makes so much fun. Rush for Africa, huge canal building event chains, Great Wars, and general insanity. My most recent game has the Dutch and the Belgians competing with the French and British for Africa, and Norway in North Africa. Austria-Hungary formed, and Prussia became communist. A lot of other crazy things happen too.

--- End quote ---

That sounds awesome...maybe I'll start playing with this mod...anyways I'm going to bed now. The verdict will come in the morning!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version