Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 43

Author Topic: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 30, For the Evilz  (Read 65506 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 14, Time-Skip and Loads of Changes
« Reply #315 on: September 20, 2011, 03:29:22 pm »

(I may have realized a slight flaw with watching over the eggs. I guess I could just lock the door when I leave, though.
Yay for magic.)

Nirathi yawned as she idly thought about the elven traders. They'd likely be interesting, but she didn't wish to attract their attention as a curious dragon, doubted that she could get in more than a few questions in her dwarf or human form, and they likely weren't willing to spend hours talking with her while they were trying to sell their goods anyway. Perhaps she'd visit them while they were eating dinner for questions. For now, she would remain by the eggs.

Watch the eggs.
Should some other dragon mysteriously appear, Nirathi will be protective, but remain friendly so long he stays away from the eggs.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 20, 2011, 03:39:09 pm »

One is confused.
Am I in this dwarven fort with everybody else?
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 20, 2011, 03:41:16 pm »

One is confused.
Am I in this dwarven fort with everybody else?
No you're with the Pack in our mother's cave/lair.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 20, 2011, 04:16:43 pm »

As soon as the recruiter said something about having to fight a war, Dekoth felt a lump form in his throat. Looks like he is going to be moving again.  Dekoth looks at Seffyn, seeing what he has to say about this.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 20, 2011, 05:55:18 pm »

Ask mother what the ring my brother found is.

Really, you didn't leave me any obvious things to do.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 20, 2011, 06:57:46 pm »

Ask mother what the ring my brother found is.

Really, you didn't leave me any obvious things to do.

I kinda thought you would be befriending the villages.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 20, 2011, 08:07:30 pm »

Well... As far as I can tell I just got back to the cave so any more exploring would be... ehhh... not appropriate.

Plus, I really don't have interest in the villages yet.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 21, 2011, 12:45:42 am »

Ten years. Ten goddamn years inside this stuffy cave. I don't need this. I have to get out. Sure, mother had let us out a bit over the years, but not enough. I just want one peek...
Jaxar will try to sneak to the cave entrance.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 21, 2011, 01:21:17 am »

Koraeleth yawned loudly and stretched himself, getting to his feet from the nook he'd been curled up in, deep in thought.
His siblings had been allowed to get away with far too much lately, he decided, especially as they had not allowed him in on any of their plans. He resolved he should teach them a lesson, put them back in their place. He hadn't had much to do with them over the first ten years of his life, and for good reason, he thought. But it was time to remind them who was the greatest of them, who was the first-born. He padded off through the caves, already running over his plan in his mind. He was truly as curious as the next dragon, and desperately wanted to know just what they had discovered. He knew Mother didn't much like them fighting, but ah well...
What she didn't know, wouldn't hurt her. Besides, someone had to discipline her less-brilliant children. Perhaps she'd even thank him later!

Koraeleth will follow the movements of the three involved in the expedition to the ruined city, when he gets a chance he will confront one of them, preferably the weaker-looking Alterix, somewhere away from Mother, and demand to know where they went and what they found. Any reluctance to speak will be met with a fierce growl of warning, followed naturally by a swipe of his claws...
"What did you find? I know you've been wandering about, without so much as asking me whether you could! Tell me what you saw, and perhaps I shall let you off lightly. Hurry up, before I have to hurt you!"
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 21, 2011, 01:28:00 am »

Koraeleth is definitely making a bad choice. The moment Acheran sees Alterix in trouble or hurt he will come like a dragon wrecking ball. No one touches brother. No one.

Oh, and, Acheran also has an Unforgiving trait. Remember that. :P

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 21, 2011, 01:29:54 am »

Hey, he's only going to be in trouble if he doesn't cooperate. :P I think his intelligence score was hopefully high enough that he will...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Shiney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: September 21, 2011, 06:16:09 am »

Just Read the whole thing, I liek.

Could I be Added to the waitlist? I even has a charsheet ready.

Spoiler: Schketz (click to show/hide)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 21, 2011, 06:35:48 am »

I'll accept that but you may or may not start out as a hatchling.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: September 21, 2011, 08:48:33 am »

Weaker possibly, but I'm (slightly) more durable than you.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: September 21, 2011, 10:10:18 am »

Offer the people of the village protection in exchange for their submission and servitude

Would it be possible for a very simple map of the area (a few circles on MS paint) to be made?
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 43