Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 43

Author Topic: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 30, For the Evilz  (Read 65057 times)

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons: Another Dragon-themed RTD
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2011, 02:36:27 pm »

Hmmm....Is anyone in favour of me adding them in?

I don't care about soul or scale type, but having death breath would go along very nicely with my character.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2011, 02:36:46 pm »

Hmmm....Is anyone in favour of me adding them in?
I vote yes, and vote to remove the ability to lower stat points on our own to increase others.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2011, 02:37:01 pm »

Realised that I was very average, and so have become the brute with not so much intelligence.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2011, 02:37:48 pm »

and vote to remove the ability to lower stat points on our own to increase others.

I agree with this completely
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2011, 02:39:01 pm »

Just let people make suggestions-if they want the Death Breath, then let them have it. :P

and vote to remove the ability to lower stat points on our own to increase others.

This was already in both Tarrans and my game.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 02:42:21 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2011, 02:40:06 pm »

Just let people make suggestions-if they want the Death Breath, then let them have it. :P

This was already in both Tarrans and my game.

It was?
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2011, 02:41:13 pm »

remove the ability to lower stat points on our own to increase others.
I'd support this only if you we had 40 instead of 50 base to each skill, but had more points to distribute, so we could still have 270 points, but more customization. Also, because the only way to get high intelligence without min-maxing is to be female.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2011, 02:42:16 pm »

The way the stats were set up, you're given 250 points(+20 bonus points to use.), which are by default equally spread, but really could be spread in anyway, or not spread at all and just be '250+20 points' with the stats defaulted to 0.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2011, 02:42:28 pm »

I'm adding death breath and tusks but I'm not removing the removing attributes thing; some of you would have to rewrite your sheets.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2011, 02:44:21 pm »

I'm not removing the removing the removing the removing attributes thing

So you can remove attributes or you can't remove attributes?

Is it possible to reduce stats below 50 manually?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 02:48:03 pm by Azkul »

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2011, 02:46:28 pm »

I prefer to think of it as having 270 points rather than 250 with modifiers. And also,

Note to GM: I REALLY want purple scales for RP reasons, but them being -5 charisma and nothing positive, they make me kind of underpowered. Could you add something to the fluff about how they're "a sign of magical contamination" and thus make them also add +5 intelligence? Pretty please? If you would do that, remove - 5 from my natural intelligence and add +5 to my toughness. I'm going to sleep now, so I can't wait for your response and do it myself.

Actually, purple scales signify something else...Contamination yes, but its not something magical...It has some effects, just no stat effects. But I can give you the +5 intelligence, at the sacrifice of the hidden effects...

Hell, yes! I can be an outcast freak of nature and not sacrifice battle prowess! I <3 you GM.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2011, 02:47:17 pm »

Your allowed to remove them. Oh and I added all of Dwarmin's breaths. Would have added soul essence and scales but it would be too much trouble.

I prefer to think of it as having 270 points rather than 250 with modifiers. And also,

Note to GM: I REALLY want purple scales for RP reasons, but them being -5 charisma and nothing positive, they make me kind of underpowered. Could you add something to the fluff about how they're "a sign of magical contamination" and thus make them also add +5 intelligence? Pretty please? If you would do that, remove - 5 from my natural intelligence and add +5 to my toughness. I'm going to sleep now, so I can't wait for your response and do it myself.

Actually, purple scales signify something else...Contamination yes, but its not something magical...It has some effects, just no stat effects. But I can give you the +5 intelligence, at the sacrifice of the hidden effects...

Hell, yes! I can be an outcast freak of nature and not sacrifice battle prowess! I <3 you GM.
So did you want the hidden effects or the intelligence boost? Only one.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 02:49:22 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2011, 02:48:30 pm »

Sorry for the double post...In my own thread.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2011, 02:49:07 pm »

Death Breath for great justice!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2011, 02:57:50 pm »

Character sheet updated. Hopefully I'll learn magic before something tries to butcher me for my heart.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 43