Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 43

Author Topic: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 30, For the Evilz  (Read 65430 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 24, Freedom and Minor Pain
« Reply #525 on: November 17, 2011, 03:45:38 am »

((Week's been busy and I've had internet problems. First priority is this RTD, so I'll make sure it's updated my today or tomorrow.))
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 25, Gathering the Parties
« Reply #526 on: November 17, 2011, 05:05:08 am »

BrokenHold

Nirathi(Nirur Torir)

(5-1) Although the mass of dirty flesh is hard to distinguish as individuals, you find several more cared for slaves. They a have a silver hand on their faces. A sign of command probably. (2) You call to the dwarves to help you, but they say that attacking the commanders are useless. (2) You ignore them and charge on ahead. Course, even a dragon cannot just charge through so many...You tumble onto some spears and are soon surrounded.

-11 hp

Astaroth(tomas1297)

Death...Can't fall to death. Not now...So young and unproven...(1) You try to walk away, to the medic or even upstairs...But you only make a few steps before you collapse on the tunnel ground. The dwarves around you are heading upstairs, packing up their belongings. You hear something about the fort being attacked from above and such a shame that the ruins would be melted away.

"Dragon? There's another fight upstairs...A Titan. Worse than what you fought. Your wounds are extreme...And we don't have time or the resources to heal you up...So I ask, can you still fight?"

The Prisoner

Conchobar (Sinpwn)

Bloody Elf! He's probably working for that bloody princess...She would look good in chains...Or in your belly. Enough of this, you need to get back to the manor. (6-1) Your spell is still functioning. Guess your a fast learner. (2) As you were sneaking off to your hideout, you see a patrol of guards pass by. You hide behind an incredibly elegant statue of an elf and listen. The soldiers are already down at the manor! (3) Luckily, your followers have been able to bar the door. Also something about some dragon at the gates. You hurry off to the underworks, and do indeed find the manor door surrounded by at least ten men...Course, a single breath of flame would take them all out. The manor is after all located in a tight, narrow, corridor.

The Watcher

Schketz(Shiney)

((Correction to another typo in this OOC. Merrill's an elf and only has the Welsh accent and crazy in no.2))

No time to fight. These enemies will probably regroup...And in bigger numbers. (2) You fly off, trying to find this master. You don't get very far before you encounter a patrol of archers. (2+2)vs(6) As fit and agile as you are, the architecture and cavern roof limit your movement. Even worse, these archers seem to be one of those legendary Ranger Squads you heard about in the stories...Mostly because they've struck you all along your body.

-14 hp

No time to fight them. (1) You fly off, bleeding. You ask the elf if he can offer any assistance and all he says is, "avoid the great tree." The bloody tree happens to be just 2 metres away! (1) vs (2+2) You soon learn why. Vines and branches start to animate into activity, under something's command. Course, trees are awfully slow and you can fly. You easily dodge it and fly off. (3) You ask the elf where the Master could probably be found. He says in the manor, in the undeworks and abandoned quarters...Which means you'll have to walk. Crap. (6) You spot yet another patrol. They're not going for you however, but elswhere...Stairs. Now let's see...Ah, here we go! You see a large stairwell and land on it. You run down...(2) And find yourself face to face with a squad of elves. "Dragon! Kill it!"

The Pack

Alterix(Alkyon)

"Only those who have no right to be here, drake. This is my lair, not yours! I found it, it's mine! Unless you have something important here then leave!"

Acheran(Tarran)

((Oh god. Azkul...))

(3) vs (1+2) You swoop down onto Azkul and bite at his tail, preventing him from leaving...Then you remember that Azkul has a bladed-tail. Ow.

-15 hp

Koraeleth(Yoink)

You interpret the visions as helping your brother...But which one? You don't know, and right now you don't care. What ever sooths your mind. The visions guide you...East. Eventually, you come to find two dragons...One has it's foot over the other. You recognise the one on the bottom. Alterix. The one on top is far too large and far too green to be your brother...

Jaxar(Spaghetti7)

(2) You exit the cave and come upon what seems to be a storage room for valuables. A storage room in a cave, that is. Golds...statues...furniture. You see a large door somewhere off...And someone with a torch in the distance. You look up and see that the ceiling is very, very, distant. You can barely make out some light.

Kefka(Firelordsky)

(2) You exit the cave and come upon what seems to be a storage room for valuables. A storage room in a cave, that is. Golds...statues...furniture. You see a large door somewhere off...And someone with a torch in the distance. You look up and see that the ceiling is very, very, distant. You take flight and look around. (5) You see the torchbearer...He's not alone. Some others.

The Monster

Azkul(Azkul)

((Oh god. Azkul...))

Traitors! Perhaps elsewhere...You can't fight all of them...And your brother. You turn to fly off somewhere, anywhere but here. (1+2) vs (3) But then, your brother catches your tail and bites down! Of course, your tail is a blade, so it will hurt your brother.

-4 hp

As much as you try to escape, you can't! His grip is not so strong, but your wings are far too weak! (5) In the meantime, the peasants haven't reached you yet.

Spoiler: Yoink/Koraeleth (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Firelordsky/Kefka (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Spaghetti7/Jaxar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Azkul/Azkul (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tomas1297/Astaroth (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sinpwn/Conchobar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Aklyon/Alterix (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nirur Torir/Nirathi (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tarran/Acheran (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Schketz/Shiney (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 03:06:54 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 25, Gathering the Parties
« Reply #527 on: November 17, 2011, 05:14:05 am »

A few things to clean up your formatting:

Remove the "Re:" in the title.

Remove the excess "[/quote]" at the bottom of the post.

Remove the space between the spoilers of Firelordsky/Kefka and Spaghetti7/Jaxar, and Nirur Torir/Nirathi and Tarran/Acheran (me obviously).

Anyway.

"Damn you coward and your damn bladed tail!"

Let go (of the mouth grip) and smash Azkul in the chest with my mace tail!
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Shiney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: November 17, 2011, 06:35:04 am »

((The Dice are angrily low today :o, but really this thing has been going downhill fast ever since I picked this guy up it seems. :p, Also, An Elf With a welsh accent... Ya that fits for an elf. They should all have welsh accents.))

(It is at this point Schketz realizes, that by venturing down this stairwell in her condition, she can no longer count on her speed alone to make her escape, she'll have to come up with another plan. Perhaps it would be wise to turn back, but with the cramped spaces of a stairwell (unless by large stairwell you meant Huge Stairwell) and a squad starring her down, and no one friendly upstairs... She probably wouldn't make it.)

Thought:So Many Soldiers... Ow... This cant just be some elven settlement... It's almost like I'm in the middle of a fortress... I really hope this master guy Can treat- ow... arrow wounds..."

(Elven Squad Appears)

Thought:"THEY NEVER END!!!! Wait... I'm bigger than them... and they're downstairs of me..."

"FOOLISH ELVES! EAT MY FIRE!!!"
Schketz Cocks back her head and takes a quick but deep breath, as if about to spew flame...
...And then instead bounds right through them whilst they're horrified and defensive.
((Hopefully it'll be them who will be taking the Fun way down and not me.))

(If the Ploy fails, have her attack using her claws and tail until she has an opening, and then have her Dash down through it. Don't just have her barrel through a bunch of fearless super elves with their bared and ready spears and other pointy objects of ruin. Once again if things go totally fubar, She'll try one last time to negotiate.)

(Once Schketz gets down to the underworks, She'll try to stay hidden using her Dark, Lithe, small-for-a-dragon body, and the elf's knowledge of the area if she can get it out of him, as she heads for this guys Manor. If she can fly in this place she'll only resort to that if shes confronted again.)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 11:08:13 pm by Shiney »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: November 17, 2011, 07:02:31 am »

A few things to clean up your formatting:

Remove the "Re:" in the title.

Remove the excess "
" at the bottom of the post.

Remove the space between the spoilers of Firelordsky/Kefka and Spaghetti7/Jaxar, and Nirur Torir/Nirathi and Tarran/Acheran (me obviously).

Anyway.
[/quote]

Was disconnected to the Net...again. I realized the Re mistake a while ago...The rest...well I was lazy.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: November 17, 2011, 07:30:08 am »

Huh! Heheheh, apparently the quote tag in my post screwed up your quote. :P

Anyway, it's not really that much of a problem. I'm just helping you clean up a bit, make everything look nicer and more... "Professional" if you could ever call being the GM of a game "professional". ;)
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: November 17, 2011, 07:40:43 am »

Conchobar tears out of his disguise and unleashes a torrent of black-green fire upon the soldiers. Their animated corpses shall make fitting defenses against reinforcements. He then tries to get inside the manor as fast as possible.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: November 17, 2011, 07:44:17 am »

How far did I get, and how much distance is there to the largest concentration of slave-captains? Are there other dwarves in the room than the three I just left behind to die?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: November 17, 2011, 07:51:12 am »

"What did it look like I was doing, you stubborn one! It would've been fine and mostly expected if you'd stomped on me for going farther towards your lair, but was I going in that direction? No! Get off me already and go back to your nice white gold lair, unless you want me to stay for some weird reason."

Go treasure hunting elsewhere, remember not to come near this spot and its not entirely there in the head occupant again.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: November 17, 2011, 02:15:31 pm »

"...I can barely move...I'm afraid I can't fight. There must be some other way...there always is..."
 Noticing that the dwarves seem to be losing the battle very quickly, Astaroth thinks of a plan to rescue them.
 "I doubt this battle can be won. The most important thing now is to make sure our loss is as insignificant as possible. I have a plan, but I will need help. We need to split up and regroup the forces. We will retreat and then try to block the lower levels and clear the higher levels to make a safe path to the exit."
 The dragon takes another look at his wounds.
 "I would prefer to live another day. I'm sure you would as well. Let's do our best, dwarf."
 After splitting up, Astaroth tries to do his part of the plan. The most important stage right now was regrouping the soldiers. The dragon also casts a "harden" spell on his scales to increase his chances of survival.
 ...I didn't think it would end like this...I want to live...No...I NEED to live...to grow up, to get strong, wise...to see father again, to find the answers to my questions...I will live because I said so!

(The RNG seems to hate me. I'm kind of worried really...)

« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 02:17:15 pm by tomas1297 »
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: November 17, 2011, 02:19:25 pm »

How far did I get, and how much distance is there to the largest concentration of slave-captains? Are there other dwarves in the room than the three I just left behind to die?

Oh, about 3 metres. The nearest captian is more or less 10 metres away. And yeah, there are other dwarves.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: November 17, 2011, 02:23:26 pm »

By the way, how well are the dwarves doing in the war? I'm treating it as a hopeless situation. Which it looks like, really.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: November 17, 2011, 02:33:57 pm »

It was going ok till the slaves breached the Residential Quarter. But remember, most of the dwarves are secure in secret safeareas...Which are really hard to get into. But yeah, the militia is screwed.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: November 17, 2011, 02:48:54 pm »

Pain! If only I was bigger, this would have worked. I need to get out of here!

Fall back to the nearest dwarves! Feint one way, then jump a different way.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: November 17, 2011, 05:00:58 pm »

Gold... Jewels... ARGGGH. Must resist. Ceiling? That. FLY TO THE CEILING!
TO THE CEILING! Exits?
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 43