Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 43

Author Topic: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 30, For the Evilz  (Read 65478 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 27, The Bells toll for Ye
« Reply #570 on: November 26, 2011, 04:31:24 pm »

Swing my tail at Azkul's front-right leg.

Also, ask the GM why the peasants are taking so goddamn long.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: November 26, 2011, 04:36:23 pm »

Is it even so? Then I defy you, stars!
Attempt to make it obvious that there is something benificial to me behind them ie: cheering and such. then attempt to absorb as much magic as possible and use dominate sentient on the leader to order them to retreat.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: November 26, 2011, 04:39:05 pm »

Swing my tail at Azkul's front-right leg.

Also, ask the GM why the peasants are taking so goddamn long.

Oh, they're just watching you fight. They don't really want to be squished and they're cowards anyway. I'll just edit that in...
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 04:42:07 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: November 26, 2011, 05:52:20 pm »

"Why would I plunder your lair? You saw me flying away once I knew you had ownership of the ruin, and unlike that idiot over there, I don't anger people for no reason."
Also study the spell if possible while I talk to her. That could quite a useful thing If i could learn it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Shiney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: November 26, 2011, 10:57:55 pm »

So, How many Elves are there in this Squad I see?
Oh, and are they in a line?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 11:01:31 pm by Shiney »

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: November 27, 2011, 01:57:35 am »

Hmm. I guess these guys are bad then. Let's have another try with this breath jazz.
Sonic BOOM the strong looking one.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: November 27, 2011, 03:08:09 am »

So, How many Elves are there in this Squad I see?
Oh, and are they in a line?

You see 6, could be more. The first 4 are.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Shiney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: November 27, 2011, 06:34:59 am »

Thought(Seconds after walking through the door): "This place smells... Familiar... Almost like... Home..." *Brain Click*
Thought: "This smell is definitely Dragon. Was another Dragon here recently or... Kidnapped at birth... Elven servants among elven enemies... Dragon scent... The "Master" is a Dragon... It.. It makes sense... Kidnapped at birth... They must think us as objects for them to play with... I wish I'd known this sooner... It's been so long since I've seen another Dragon... I must find him..."

Thought(As she encounters the elves):"What are THEY doing in here!?! Are they planning an ambush when hes away? Or maybe they've already... NO.. NO I CAN'T THINK LIKE THAT. I've come to far for this to be a dead end! Gah, this is all my fault isn't it... I bet he wouldn't be in trouble at all if I weren't here... They said something about... escape... when I arrived... I need a plan.  There's too many of them to fight on my own in close quarters... What have I got to work with... He's a dragon... And they think of us as objects... *Another brain click* Auuugh My dignity is gonna hurt after this one... I just hope he's really a "He"..."

Schketz slinks down and trys to look as non-confrontational as possible.

"Uh, Hi."
(Quickly)"Please don't attack me I'm not here to fight, let me just say something I'll make it Quick I promise."
*Breaths*
"When we first encountered I left something out, I am here for a reason."
"I left it out because well.... I'm kinda embarrassed, It being my first time and all..."
"When I plucked this guy out of that forest, he told me his master, This Dragon of yours..."
"Was looking for a mate..."
"And that's why I'm here."
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 06:38:40 am by Shiney »

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: November 27, 2011, 01:19:56 pm »

Astaroth joins the battle, trying to fight carefully and finish off wounded enemies.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: November 28, 2011, 01:02:02 pm »

Koraeleth writhed wildly against the chains of magic. This was the second time in not very long he'd been restrained, and he was liking it less by the second... His mind filled (even further) with rage, the anger focusing brightly on the spell that appeared in his mind.
'Letmego! Hrrgh! Chains! Do not like! Chains bad!" He bellowed in fury."Graah!"
He shall twist his head around to see his captor, concentrate on the power granted to him by the Other, and cast this 'brain damage' spell on the she-drake! Once he is free? Well, well, does it really need to be said? He shall get right back to the shredding, tearing and killing...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: November 28, 2011, 07:47:39 pm »

After Jaxar takes out the strong one Kefka tries to convince the remaining "cultists" to be their first minions.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: November 29, 2011, 02:10:39 am »

strike acheran again
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 29, Unexpected Survival
« Reply #582 on: November 29, 2011, 02:24:34 am »

((I was tired when I wrote this so please excuse the errors and length.))

BrokenHold

Nirathi(Nirur Torir)
((How incredibly lucky)

(6) With little effort, Nirathi breaks the net into tiny pieces and (5) runs over the heads of the slave army! (6) Nirathi finds herself in what could be considered the main contingent of the militia. "Took ye time now, Nirathi?" You recognise that voice. Kosoth. (5) The slaves are dying in the droves against Kosoth and his crew.

Astaroth(tomas1297)

(5+6+6) vs (5+4+3). With much bravery and determination, the militia charges into the breach and does battle with the slaves. They barely make space for you. The battle is a near-complete victory, with only 2 losses on your side. The slaves have been either killed or routed from the tunnel. "Good job, men. Arkan, Ferrud, stay and fill up the breach. Bury our casualties. The rest of you, come on!"

(2) The contingent continues its trek up the tunnel, eventually reaching what seems to be a dead end. The commander comes to the wall and touches several points in the rock as if it would trigger something. And so it did. The rock fell away, revealing a room of weaponry the world had never seen before...And the slaves wielding them. "They've breached the Experimentium! Quickly, slay them!"

The Prisoner

Conchobar (Sinpwn)

(3) "Ha, fools you think yourselves victorious, but a single look to your rears should spell your fate!" The elves look unconvinced, but they do turn around...And are surprised greatly. "AMBUSH!" They scream and immediately turn to face their new enemy.

(1d6=6)

(3d20=19+19+16=54!)

While your enemies look toward their enemy, imagined or not, you drain the area of its magical essence. So much mana! Mana...HUNGER!

(4) You cast a spell on who you presume to be the leader of this intrusion, and it works. Moments after casting your spell, the dragon behind them says something that seems to shock the elves. You hear your dominated slave say, "Hold! This explains everything; Conchobar has been trying to create a lair...to attract a mate. If only we had known..."

TRAIT GAINED!: Mana Flesh- Your very skin is imbued with mana. Physical attacks will not harm you as long as you have mana.

The Watcher

Schketz(Shiney)

Before you can even speak, the elves turn toward you and scream, "AMBUSH!" The soldiers turn towards you, with shield, sword, bow, and spell ready to rend dragon flesh. (5+1) However, before they start an attack, your able to say something. You say something about the other dragon wanting a mate. A few of the elves look as if you were mad, some even look shocked or as if that answered everything. "Hold! This explains everything; Conchobar has been trying to create a lair...to attract a mate. If only we had known..."

The Pack

Alterix(Alkyon)

(1) She ignores you completely. Too busy with the other drake.

(1-5) She casted the spell far too quick for you to see how she did it, and the spell is far too complex any how..Besides, you don't even have any mana .

Suddenly, the chains dissipate and your attacker seems have an aneurysm! The other dragon goes crazy and slashes at her. And then kills her.

Acheran(Tarran)

(1) vs (4+2). He dodges the strike with little effort. In return, Azkul (3+2) vs (5) strikes you, although you feel almost nothing as Azkul was restrained by all the peasants clobbering at him.

Koraeleth(Yoink)

With anger extremely apparent, Koraeleth uses the spell gifted to him. (4) WIth little experience with magic, Koraeleth successfully casts the spell. -12 HP

(1d20=15) Enemy Dragon: 24/39 HP

Once unleashed from your bonds, you pounce on the dragon and…well pretty much kill her.

(3d3=4+1)
(1d12=7+1)
(1d12=11+1)

After brutally slaying her, you take note of Alterix nearby. He looks…curious?

Jaxar(Spaghetti7)
(3) While it hurts, you are able to throw the sonic force at the target.  He's thrown into the wall and made unconscious! The other three look up to the source of the attack, with masks hiding their faces. Kefka then tries to convince them to become your minions but, then they disappear. The strong guy does too.

Kefka(Firelordsky)

(3) After Jaxar got rid of the big guy, you talk to the "cultists" and tell them to become your minions. They look at each other and…Dissapear. the strong guy disappears too.

The Monster

Azkul(Azkul)

You dodge your brother's attack with liquid grace, and try to do the same to him. (3+2) vs (5) As you strike out, the bloody peasants finally get the courage to attack! They annoy you so much that you spend most of the time attacking the peasants rather than Acheran.

-5 HP

Spoiler: Yoink/Koraeleth (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Firelordsky/Kefka (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Spaghetti7/Jaxar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Azkul/Azkul (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tomas1297/Astaroth (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sinpwn/Conchobar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Aklyon/Alterix (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nirur Torir/Nirathi (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tarran/Acheran (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Schketz/Shiney (click to show/hide)
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 28, Unexpected Survival
« Reply #583 on: November 29, 2011, 02:33:29 am »

Bite Azkul's neck.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 28, Unexpected Survival
« Reply #584 on: November 29, 2011, 03:06:06 am »

Koraeleth turned towards Alterix, staring at him with a... Rather unhinged smile spreading across his bloodied face.
"My... Brother! Alterix! My brother! I saved you. Saved my brother. Yes... This is good. You are saved, yes?"
He narrows his eyes, looking around quickly, almost obsessively for any further threats to his brother, the brother the 'Other' one commanded him to rescue.
If he sees nothing, he will then turn his attention inwards, demanding of the presence in his head, "There! He is saved! I saved my brother! Now, make good your side of the bargain! Leave me be! Get out of my head!" 
Koraeleth grimaces, looking back at Alterix with mild embarassment, then turns his attention to the freshly-slain dragon, settling down to feast. After all he's been through, one could almost describe it as 'comfort food'...

(I AM SO FREAKIN' BADASS!! :D ...At least now that I'm not makin' romantic with a statue. :-[ I imagine, if Koraeleth ever manages to rid himself of the 'Other' one, he'll probably be a bit horrified by all the people he's killed...)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 03:11:19 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 43