Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 43

Author Topic: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 30, For the Evilz  (Read 65134 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 28, Unexpected Survival
« Reply #585 on: November 29, 2011, 03:13:22 am »

Oh god Yoink is now an insane cannibal who can give people headaches. That's... somewhat terrifying.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: November 29, 2011, 08:00:10 am »

"Mate? Yes! This has all been a misunderstanding!"
Conchobar turns and approaches Shketz.
"Please, come inside, we have much to discuss."
He enters through the doorway and waits for his elf and Shketz before securing it and dropping his facade.
"Oh my gods. I don't know who you are, but I owe you. Not only for saving my life, but for getting those elves off my tail for a bit. I hate to ask more of you, but I doubt you'd have come here if you weren't ready"
He turns towards the elf.
"And you, my thrall, have served me very well. Consider yourself powerful beyond your wildest dreams, just as soon as we can actually get any actual power."
That done, Conchobar gets his Thralls to tend to his and Schketz's wounds while he regenerates (eats) magic.

Edit for conversation:
Spoiler: Schketz/Shiney (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Conchobar/Sinpwn (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 05:20:07 pm by Sinpwn »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: November 29, 2011, 08:54:30 am »

"Yes, I am saved."
Go explore the newly ownerless white gold ruins.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Shiney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: November 29, 2011, 01:28:36 pm »

(I thought I was already inside and between us was an open door and a line of elves... Meh, this works too I guess.)

Thought:"What the hell just happened... That went from really bad to working way too well... Ah well it's in my favor, run with it."

Schketz approaches the group
"Chonchobar you say? An interesting Name, I'm eager to meet hi- (As he comes he into View) Or I can meet him right now."

Thought: "Holy Shit... What the hell happened to this guy?!?!? He's like.. Burned.. Cut up.. Is that.. Frostbite? How is he standing. Maybe it's His... Gloweyness. I'll be sure to ask him... Aaaand he seems to be motioning me inside, OK, In I go, any where but here is better."

Schketz Prances into the manor(assuming I wasn't already here) and waits for Chonchobar to secure the place.
Spoiler: Chonchobar\Sinpwn (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Conchobar/Sinpwn (click to show/hide)

(EDIT-ed for Convo^^^)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 05:07:23 pm by Shiney »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: November 29, 2011, 02:34:30 pm »

((How incredibly lucky)
Dragon limit breaks. That is all.

The white dragon sat behind friendly lines, motionless save for her shivering. I could have died. I nearly died. I should have died.

"Nirathi!"

Nearly died. Barely lived. Nearly died -- OW! Nirathi blinked at the dwarf who had jabbed her in the stomach with the blunt end of his spear. It's still going on. I can't space out. I yet live, and will continue to live. She nodded at him, and he turned back to the fight. What can I do? I can't heal them without healing the attackers. I could join the-no. Maybe my magic? "I have an idea, I think my magic can help." Did anyone even hear me over the din? Regardless. Telekinesis would be my most useful spell here. Maybe I can still stop the leaders.

Spend the turn preparing to cast a double-charged telekinesis next turn. Telekinetic 'arrows' should do terrible things to the leaders' heads. Hopefully terrible things that won't give poor Nirathi PTSD.

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: November 29, 2011, 02:35:22 pm »

Attack the peasants
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: November 30, 2011, 08:47:53 am »

Damn it! How many of them are here?! It seems I have no choice.
 Astaroth attacks as quickly as he can, trying to kill the enemies with experimental weapons before they get to use them. Before closing in, the dragon uses his breath weapon.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: November 30, 2011, 02:14:14 pm »

If there is any tunnel leading away, head down it. If not, sit in a corner and cry.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: November 30, 2011, 05:11:58 pm »

Go out in search of animals and edible plants.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: November 30, 2011, 05:13:10 pm »

Well that was relatively quick...Now I have to go and make an update >:(...After a little more Dungeon Keeper.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 30, Awkward Conversation and Insane Ramblings
« Reply #595 on: November 30, 2011, 07:36:48 pm »

BrokenHold

Nirathi(Nirur Torir)
((How incredibly lucky)

(5) Your spell charges...(1) However, your open to enemy attack. (3d4=7) "What are you doing, girl? Your a sitting duck!"

-7 hp

Astaroth(tomas1297)

(2) No time to risk just charging in. You open your mouth, and tense your muscles, but nothing comes out. Damn! With no other option, you charge with your Dwarven allies. (5) You get to one of the enemy squads, just before they activate one of the weapons. (6) vs (3). You bite one's head off, and crush the other two with your tail. (4) The weapon they were trying to use is stationary and can't be moved. (4) You charge off and attack another group, assisted by the dwarves. (6+2) vs (3) The slaves fire the weapon and blue flames shoot out, incinerating one of the dwarves. You tear their heads off in revenge. (3+2) You notice the weapon moving by itself...And understand that it's going to explode. You scream to the dwarves and run. (25) vs (25). The battle rages on for some time, with neither side really giving up. You've sustained some wounds, but your spell protects you from most damage. (5) You smell dragonfire from one of the slave-tunnels. And hear screaming, lots of screaming.

-3 hp

The Prisoner

Conchobar (Sinpwn)

You have a long discussion with Schketz or "Skizzy"...Course you may have twisted a few truths, but that doesn't really matter now, does it? (3) You devour some more magic. Not enough, but it'll keep you standing. (3) The thralls, even your psychotic dentist, help Schketz with her wounds.

+16 HP
The Watcher

Schketz(Shiney)

You have a long discussion with your new friend. Conchobar, or Concho, or Con, Conchy, whatever. Your sure he's not telling the complete truth, but he does seem to have a good reason. (3) Some elves appear and start tending to your wounds...Not the best medics, but they'll do.

+12 HP

The Pack

Alterix(Alkyon)

You recognise who the dragon is...Koraeleth's gone nuts, hasn't he? You kind of expected that, he probably can't survive out of the cave...And he's still staring at you. Oh what's this, being saved? You guess...But seriously, killing and eating her!? Damn. Anyway, you head on inside to see what all this fuss was about. (12) Once you descend, you find that the ruin is huge. Bigger than mother's cavern. You look around, searching...eventually your nose detects gold. You continue on, and find a pile of treasure! And as you look to the right...A shelf filled with those cubes you found in that city...Gods there's a lot.

Acheran(Tarran)

((I don't think this is ever going to work))

(4+1) vs (6+2) You try to strangle him with your sharp and draconic teeth, but he dodges easily. He gives up on attacking you and turns to the villagers.

Koraeleth(Yoink)

Your brother says that he is "saved" and goes off somewhere. You look around and see no other threats. Then you tell the Other One about his side of the bargain. FEAST. Well that's easy enough...You cannibalise your kill. You ask again. ENTER HOME. RELEASE BRETHREN. That actually hurt...You whimper from the pain.

All health regained.
-5 HP

Jaxar(Spaghetti7)
(1) Well that was weird...You look for an exit. You head down the way those people came...And find a a dead end...You decide that your screwed. (4) You sit down to cry and whimper, and as you do, you trigger something. Just opposite of you, the ground opens up and reveals an egg...Well it looks like an egg, anyway.

Kefka(Firelordsky)

(4-100) There is no life here beyond you and your brother.

The Monster

Azkul(Azkul)

(4) vs (6+2). As you attack the peasants, your brother tries to tear your throat! You easily dodge it and continue with killing the peasants. (6+2) You tear off the head of a peasant, slash one to bits, and stomp on three others.

(2d6=10)

-10 HP

Spoiler: Yoink/Koraeleth (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Firelordsky/Kefka (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Spaghetti7/Jaxar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Azkul/Azkul (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tomas1297/Astaroth (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sinpwn/Conchobar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Aklyon/Alterix (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nirur Torir/Nirathi (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tarran/Acheran (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Schketz/Shiney (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 08:05:04 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 29, Awkward Conversation and Insane Ramblings
« Reply #596 on: November 30, 2011, 07:48:56 pm »

Where did I find cubes before? Unless they're like the box Yoink has.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: November 30, 2011, 07:51:09 pm »

Yeah, those kind.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 08:05:19 pm by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: November 30, 2011, 07:54:12 pm »

Wait, where was my +1 strength bonus to attacking? Are you using a different system to mine or what?

Try again to bite Azkul. Also keep him looking at me no matter what to protect the villagers unless it prevents the villagers from attacking.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: November 30, 2011, 08:05:48 pm »

Somewhat. I use agility to determine if you hit.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 43