Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 43

Author Topic: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 30, For the Evilz  (Read 63996 times)

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 22, People Get Hurt
« Reply #480 on: November 04, 2011, 06:26:10 am »

Conchobar crosses his arms and rolls his imitation eyes.
"I resent that comment. Mana fountains may be rare, but they're the kind of thing you expect to find in an ancient elven stronghold."
He casts dominate sentient.
"Now calm down. Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it hardly warrants setting a trap. I am sorry if I have earned your ire. May I interest you in a free dental examination as an apology?"

(I presume I would have died instantly, had I gotten a 1?)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: November 04, 2011, 06:28:58 am »

Yes. And painfully.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: November 04, 2011, 07:02:06 am »

(Will I get an intelligence bonus to remembering how to avoid setting off traps on subsequent passes through the trap zone? Wouldn't Nirathi have flown over the traps if she hadn't memorized a trap diagram?)

Save any injured dwarves. If I get spotted by the titan in a place without dwarves or traps between us, cast Hide and try to escape.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: November 04, 2011, 07:39:58 am »

Astaroth tries to shake the creature off and retreat after using his breath weapon to weaken it.

I'm known for getting very good non-combat rolls...only non-combat rolls.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: November 04, 2011, 12:07:31 pm »

Find the strongest/most loyal villager of Fare and assign them to run the village on my behalf.    Also, form the villagers into a militia,  if they aren't already.
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

Shiney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: November 04, 2011, 01:57:27 pm »

Schketz will enter the cavern with the elf leading the way, having told him to lead her to his master.

"Oooooooh, Underground Elves? I've never heard of that before. SWEET.
Alright, quiet one, lead the way. Take me to this master of yours. He sounds like an interesting person, but Kidnapped at birth you say? That must have been terrible for him... I cant imagine life if I had bee taken away from mother and all the wonderful people of my homeland... I wouldn't have met my friends, wouldn't have been taught any of life's lessons from my mother, wouldn't have been be able to listen to any of the kings many wonderful stories... or any of his lectures for that matter... Those many races and games and hunts with his son Garrin would never have happened either... I'd be a completely different person today... Tonight is sure to be an interesting night indeed..."

Since the little elf guy is so dedicated to dreary quietness, Schketz will continue to sing old Illyrian songs. Who knows, perhaps her voice echoing through the rock walls will draw out this master of his.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: November 04, 2011, 02:19:44 pm »

((I just now realized that Schketz was heading to Auchindon. It'll be pretty awesome if I manage to stall long enough to survive. Though I have a feeling that Conchobar may go berserk if the negotiation fails...))
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 02:30:19 pm by Sinpwn »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: November 04, 2011, 02:20:06 pm »

Hmm, White Gold...
Be quiet while seeing what the ruin is, and if theres anyone nearby. If no one is, see what treasure is inside.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Shiney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: November 04, 2011, 03:31:11 pm »

((I just now realized that Schketz was heading to Auchindon. It'll be pretty awesome if I manage to stall long enough to survive. Though I have a feeling that Conchobar may go berserk if the negotiation fails...))
Heh, I've Known Since the elf said "Master" :p
Quite Awesome indeed.
Here's to hoping you don't Die Horribly.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 11:13:26 pm by Shiney »

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: November 04, 2011, 04:46:16 pm »

Consult with my bro and as i'm the only one who can speak i'll be the translator.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: November 04, 2011, 04:54:32 pm »

Koraeleth shall finish feasting, then look around for any place of refuge.
If none are in sight, he will spread his tired wings and fly, his only thought on rest, and find some cave, forested area or similiar where he can lie down, rest and recover from his wounds.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: November 04, 2011, 06:08:30 pm »

Consult with my bro and as i'm the only one who can speak i'll be the translator.
Hmm. Okay...
Oh. Not a magician, but a freakin' Druid. 'Great God', eh?
Tell Kefka to ask the man who this God might be.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: November 07, 2011, 01:46:18 am »

BrokenHold

Nirathi(Nirur Torir)

((Your not flying because the Titan's followers can shoot you down and the Titan can just grab you. He's huge.))

(5) You look around the battlefield for injured dwarves. You find 2 of them, fighting of what seem to be goblins. (4+2+6)vs(5+5-3)

You charge in and tear through the goblins, slashing and biting them. Your dwarves comrades are shaken, but soon enough join you. The goblins retreat, but trigger a trap, causing them to fall into a pit full of spikes. One of the dwarves has lost a hand. His friend goes off to fight some more of the Titan's slaves while you bring the injured one back. (6) You make it back to the cave without incident and bring him to the doctor. Some elves are manning the Fort Defences, the dwarves all seem to be either on the battlefield or resting their wounds. A moment after returning the dwarf, one of the commanders gestures to you. You go to him and ask what's the problem. "The Titan's sent some diggers to dig down into the Residential Quarters! I only learned now. I've sent some men down there, but I need some more manpower. Get there and make sure the enemy doesn't get through."

And then you wondered; where was mother?
 Astaroth(tomas1297)

((Astaroth really isn't made for combat.))

(1vs4)

You once again try to shake the fowl creature off your hide, but fail. It latches on and pierces your skin.

-5hp

Failing your attack,  you try to make it leave with a puff of flame (3) which misses. It does however scare it off into the dark. (1) Out of the ruins, you see eyes starting to glow. Glowing with madness and centuries of imprisonment. You notice the dwarves screaming at you. "Get out of there. We're using the MAGMA!"

Magma? Why didn't they do this before?
 The Prisoner

Conchobar (Sinpwn)

"Elven? Hah if you on-"

(4) You cast dominate sentient and it succeeds. This elf here is now more willing to obey you.

-10 mp

"Yes, I shall calm down. Yes, perhaps it was rash to do this, Conchobar. No my friend, you have not earned my anger at all! And milord, do be blunt, your dentist is utterly crap at his job, he maimed his last patient!"

The Watcher

Schketz(Shiney)

Following your dour elven comrade, you go into these dank tunnels. You sing some songs, all in Illyrian. (2) Unknown to you however, your a terrible singer and your mispronouncing every word. The elf personally thinks he's going mad…Again. You take note of the strange glowing mushrooms and the tree roots sticking out of the ceiling. (4) Eventually you reach what seems to be a cavern. Cavern doesn't convey the full size of the place; you can't even see the ceiling! The whole place is a huge structure, as if it was mined out of the rock and chiseled to perfection. There are statues and murals and mosaics all over the place. Your elven friend says this is the entrance to Auchindon. Entrance? More like the main attraction. (1) Out of thin air, soldiers appear out of nowhere and point at you with extremely sharp spears. One of them say, "Business, dragon?"

The Pack

Alterix(Alkyon)

(4) You cautiously look around the complex. It doesn't seemed that old…Heck, there aren't even any plants growing on the ruins yet. But that begs the question, why exactly are these ruins…ruins? There must be someone living here, or at least tending to the place. (2) You soon find out. A dragon…. She's also smelled you. (5) Fortunately, instead of attacking you and just incinerating you to a crisp, she runs off into the ruin. As in underground. You see that she was on some coins…100 maybe? Now why would she just run off without these...

Acheran(Tarran)

Your honour compels you to search out for your brother Azkul and slay him. Such an odd turn of events, don't knights do this?

(5)vs(1-1) You cautiously follow Azkul. He doesn't even seem aware! Idiot. He goes into yet another village. Seems he's been busy conquering. He's commanding the peasants to do…something.

Koraeleth(Yoink)

(4) You notice that there happens to be a cave just behind the your former captor's camp. The tents are still there, and the corpses still rotting. Their belongings are here too. You go inside the cave and sleep. (3) You dream of being rich, powerful, and feared…Then the Other One comes and laughs at you and change the dream into a terrible nightmare!

Jaxar(Spaghetti7)

Kefka tells you to be quiet and let him speak. You agree and tell him to ask what this God is.

Jaxar does so and the man replies with babbling some words and mindraping your minds. At least you know who this God is now…kinda. Seems to be an old god, since before dragons became intelligent. Before humans were made…A god of gods…and blood and fire and all that exists...

-10 hp
Kefka(Firelordsky)

After telling your brother Jaxar not to talk, he tells you to ask him who this God is. You do. (2) "What!? You know not the Great God? The one who gives us life and shares our dreams!?" He babbles something and then you and your brother feel intense pain in your heads.

-10 hp

(6) You do however learn who this God is…Seems to be an old god, since before dragons became intelligent. Before humans were made…A god of gods…and blood and fire and all that exists...

The Monster

Azkul(Azkul)

(2) You look around your village and see that all the villagers are scrawny and weak. Well you did kill quite a few of them…So instead, you just pick the old guy to take command. He thanks you with great praise. The villagers already have a militia.

Spoiler: Yoink/Koraeleth (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Firelordsky/Kefka (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spaghetti7/Jaxar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Azkul/Azkul (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tomas1297/Astaroth (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sinpwn/Conchobar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Aklyon/Alterix (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nirur Torir/Nirathi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran/Acheran (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Schketz/Shiney (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 02:27:14 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 23, Mindraping and Invisible Elves
« Reply #493 on: November 07, 2011, 02:24:14 am »

Charge out to a high point--somewhere where, if someone were trying to kill me they'd have to make an effort and I would be gone before then--then shout out to the villagers:

"So, I see Azkul has been repressing multiple villages and refuses to face justice. Well, people of this village, let me ask you a question: Do you want justice? Well, if so, now's the time to rise up against Azkul, as I will support you.

Otherwise, if you like Azkul's rule, then I will leave you and him alone. I respect your decisions. If you happen to like him, then so be it, I will leave you alone. Just remember that Azkul is a coward and will not face another village's wrath for what he has done to them.

So, choose, people of this village, for there is a good chance that this will be the only chance I offer this, as this will be the only time I will come by unless there's a good reason."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 23, Mindraping and Invisible Elves
« Reply #494 on: November 07, 2011, 04:12:48 am »

Koraeleth shall continue resting, licking his wounds and trying to ignore the horrible presence in his mind.
If it is too hard to sleep with the mocking laughter echoing inside his head, he will head out and rummage through the belongings of his slain foes, gathering anything useful or valuable.
Also, occasionally he will find some high ground and check for any approaching threats.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 43