Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 43

Author Topic: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 30, For the Evilz  (Read 64907 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 23, Mindraping and Invisible Elves
« Reply #495 on: November 07, 2011, 07:21:25 am »

Alterix goes somewhere else to look for treasure.
Might as well not irritate other dragons who aren't angry at me yet.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Shiney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: November 07, 2011, 07:37:48 am »

(thought)... He doesn't Like My Singing.. I wonder why he doesn't like my singing... maybe I'm doing it wrong... but, the Orcs liked my singing... then again the orcs languege is... all.. throaty.. and the elves language is all... tongue....ey... maybe I've spent too much time with the Orcs lately... Note to Self: Work on my Illyrian accent...

(She thought as she entered the Cavern)

"Oh... Wow... Just Wow... It's Magnifi-"

*POP*(Soldiers materialize from thin air)

"HOLY CRAP!"
Schketz Jumps Back, Startled.

("Business, Dragon?")

"Wooooaaaaahhhh. That was... AWESOME! At first you weren't there but then you where all WHOOSH EXIST WE DO!"
"DO IT AGAIN! Er... Wait... You cant really do it again cuz.. yur... already visible now and..."

(Its at this point she notices their grave expressions and pointy sticks.)

"*Ahem* Uh... Yes Business, You want me to get on with it... Sooo yes... My name is Schketz, I'm the Daughter of Maera. I Hail from a far, far away land, and I LOVE to explore, and meet new people."
"So, I was just flying above a nearby forest, no real destination in mind, just doin my explore the world thing, When I see this little guy *Points at her quiet friend*"
"There he was... alone in the woods, surrounded by these.... things... They had claws and fangs and fur, and the where all RAAAAAGHHH WeRe GoInG tO EaT'cHu Ok, I added that last part but they where all like RAAAAAGHHHH and GRRRRRR 'N stuff, and he was all like "EEEP!" And I think to my self "Oh my God He's going to get eaten! MUST SAVE! So I SWOOOP down to the rescue and I Just..."
"YOINK!"
"Scoop him off the ground."
"And He's all like "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" "
"But then I put him down and I'm like "Tis ok Little one, Skizzy's Her for ya. You're safe now, I wont eat you." And then he stopped screaming."
"And Then I like ask him "Why are you in the forest all alone in the middle of the night all unarmed when there are monsters around?"
"And he tells me that he's looking for help, and asks me to help him."
"He told me his master needed help with something, and being me, I was all like OK I'd love to help and meet this master of yours! So I put him on my back and had him lead me here. "

"Soooooo.. To put a long story Short I'm on my way to meet this guys master so I can help him with something..."
"But... Come to think of it... I Don't really know much about the guy at all... or what it is he wants help with. I asked this guy a bunch of questions but he's not much of a talker."
"All I know about the guy is that he was supposedly Kidnapped at birth, though I dont know If his problem is related..."

(Thought) Their facial expressions just changed... Was it Something I said?

(A note: If it suits your fancy, you can roll next turn to see if it clicks in Schketz' head that the people shes talking to would actually-more-than-likely-probably-be the very captors that kidnapped this guys master.(assuming the quiet comrad doesn't tip her off in some way) At the moment she'll be complaint with them, but if she figures this out she'll become suspicious and fearful and may or may not run dependent on what they say and do. She still trusts the little guy more than the soldiers but is somewhat suspicious of him now that shes had time to think things over for a second.
If combat breaks out, the first plan would be to take the little man and fly/run away. If somehow shes forced into combat, she'll use the openness of the cavern to her utmost advantage, Dropping stalactites and rocks from above, and taking only the most opportune moments to get in close and attack, be it with that tail, or simply grabbing people off the ground, and then dropping them.)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 04:03:44 am by Shiney »

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: November 07, 2011, 07:46:04 am »

"Alas, he is still learning the art, in time he will be less... Violent. Now why don't you step out here so we can talk face to face"

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: November 07, 2011, 09:18:43 am »

This is going worse than expected...my wounds seem serious. That's enough fighting for me...
 Astaroth retreats and let's the magma do its work.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: November 07, 2011, 09:31:00 am »

So. That's war.

Violent. Bloody. Scary. Brutal. (I'd heard the stories, but didn't think it would be like this.)

I feel sick.

I don't want to hurt anymore, but I'm sent back into battle. I wish Mother was here. I wish the other dragon was ... Hey, where is he? ... It doesn't matter; others are surely looking into it. I must fight, to protect those I love. For Mother's eggs. For Bombuk, for Estif, for Urn, for Moras, for Golt, for Tris. For all the children. I'll fight until either I can fight no more, or those who would hurt them are no more.

Mother, why aren't you here?

Nirathi will go and support the dwarves in the residental quarters as ordered. If they haven't appeared yet, she will use her intelligence to help analyze the likely points of attack to aid in the defenders' organization before the enemies break through.

If they're already in battle and the corridors don't allow her to fight effectively, she will support the dwarves with Telekinesis (Weighing down the toughest-looking goblins' arms at inconvenient times, for example).
She will reserve enough mana for hide, just in case she needs it later.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: November 07, 2011, 12:03:41 pm »

A God of Gods? Sounds... Poweful. Okay.
Jaxar follows the man without further interruption.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: November 07, 2011, 01:08:01 pm »

Leave the village with the militia and travel to Gurten
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: November 07, 2011, 04:49:58 pm »

Seeing as his bro was going with him he informed the man that we were going to follow him.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: November 10, 2011, 01:22:21 am »

Note to self: never use the same file to write down turns.

Another Note: I couldn't recover it in Lazarus.

Yeah, turn's delayed...oh and there may or may not be a huge delay in turns soon. Depends whether or not I get Skyrim tomorrow.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: November 10, 2011, 01:26:25 am »

Ooooor, Skyrim could just inspire MORE updates, with its dragon content! ;D
Also: Me too. Can't wait.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: November 10, 2011, 01:30:12 am »

Yes, yes it will....Course all of ya are going to have to wait a week for the next update :P.

Or I can find some time between my volunteering and my gaming next week...Eh, we'll see. I'm off to listen to the Skyrim theme song!
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Shiney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: November 10, 2011, 03:23:01 am »

Ah Bethesda, Why must you're games be so Addicting.
Though am I the only one who waits for the GOTY Edition before buying them?
Every time I say that people tell me I'm insane..

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: November 10, 2011, 03:31:11 am »

I usually do...but this is an exception.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 24, Freedom and Minor Pain
« Reply #508 on: November 11, 2011, 05:22:14 am »

((No Skyrim for me, an update for you!))

BrokenHold

Nirathi(Nirur Torir)

You head down to the Residential Quarters, all the while thinking on the futility and brutality of war. That's the way of the  world, you guess. (6)You reach the Quarters and find the place still unscathed. (4) Most if not all of the civilians have evacuated for the safe areas. All that remain are a few stragglers and the militia forces, (4) numbering about 23.

(5) You believe  you've found all the possible places where the slaves could breach and have narrowed those down to three extrmely likely places. The Boar's Garden, The plaza of the Matyrs, and Nasem's Bakery. (3+1) You tell the militia this and they rush to those positions with little questioning. (2) They only make it to the plaza before the ceiling and walls open up to reveal hordes of slave warriors! Soon enough the plaza is crawling with them. (3) Three dwarves are next to you, fearful, but ready to die. Your surrounded from all sides and the rest of the militia is seperated.

Astaroth(tomas1297)

You run back to the defences, not caring about your wounds. (5) Luckily, you don't further damage yourself in the retreat. (1) As you reach the gate, the hordes rush forward and pounce on you and run through the gate! "Magma now!", you hear someone say. (4) The dwarves obey with little fear and pull the lever. (6) Out of the walls spew out the blood of the earth, and the death of all. Seeing the molten rock, (4+1) the creatures run back into their ruins. You quickly get back in. (5) Only 6 dwarves were lost today.

-8 hp

The Prisoner

Conchobar (Sinpwn)

(1+2)"N-Bu-Yes sir." He nearly resisted the spell...He's going to get loose very soon. Once both of you get back on the street, you see that he looks like a young elf. Blonde hair, blue eyes, nothing really different about him...You haven't seen him before.

(2) "Agh...Enough of this! Your days are numbered drake!" He dissapears. Damn elves and their spells...

The Watcher

Schketz(Shiney)

((Your character reminds me of a dragon Merrill from dragon age now. Seriously, I'm imagining your character with a Welsh

accent.))

(2+1) It takes Schetksz a little while, but near the end of her little explaination, she realizes that these guys MUST be this master guy's captors. Course, that was helped by the "oh shit" face on your elven friend. (1-1) The elven soldiers look not a bit sympathetic. One of them whispers to the winds...(2+1) "Dragon...escape plan...Alert...", that's all you get. He looks at you again and says, "Kill them both!"

Uh-oh. (6vs2+2) Luckily, you've been in these situations before so you quickly scoop up your elf-friend and fly up to the sk-cavern ceiling. (6vs4+1) You quickly fly around and strike the stalacites which succeed in confusing the elves. (4vs1) Out of nowhere, a barrage of fireballs come at you...Only to fizzle out half way. Your elf-friend is practically dirtying his pants.

The Pack

Alterix(Alkyon)

...Best not to bother other dragons. Who knows what they can do? This might even be his lair...(2) You turn to fly away, but you soon find yourself struck by what seems to be fire...Very straight and narrow fire. (4) You steady yourself and crash on the grass and not all those pointy roofs. As you try to get up, a foot smashes into your back. "What do you want?", astrangely soft voice says.

-6 hp

Acheran(Tarran)

((Poor Azkul))

You fly nearer to the village, just near enough that the villagers can hear you. (6+-2) You offer them a choice, rebel and live
free once again, or kneel and serve a tyrant. They hesitate a moment before rushing at Azkul. It feels good to see these people fight their masters, to defeat those who would harm and maim infact...

Trait Gained! Freedom Fighter- You can't live seeing the people in chains. You must roll check each time you see slaves or mistreated servants/serfs. +3 good. +4 charima

Koraeleth(Yoink)

(5-2) Despite the Thing disturbing your dreams, you find yourself able to sleep. You awaken and leave the little cave. Things look...OK...(5) And then the memories came.

Lights of a distant city. Dragons. Slaves. The Twelve Beys. White-Gold palace. Brother in need...

Ouch.

+30 hp

Jaxar(Spaghetti7)

"Yes! Yes! both shall serve Him! Yes, you go now!"

Both you and your brother find yourself in some dank cave...There's an exit not too far away.

Kefka(Firelordsky)

"Yes! Yes! both shall serve Him! Yes, you go now!"

Both you and your brother find yourself in some dank cave...There's an exit not too far away.

The Monster

Azkul(Azkul)

You prepare your militia to move and reclaim Gurten, but then your bloody brother appears again and gives a bloody speech of freedom! Damn peasants turn on you and start attacking! You feel your tail bleeding

-6 hp

Spoiler: Yoink/Koraeleth (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Firelordsky/Kefka (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spaghetti7/Jaxar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Azkul/Azkul (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tomas1297/Astaroth (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sinpwn/Conchobar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Aklyon/Alterix (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nirur Torir/Nirathi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran/Acheran (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Schketz/Shiney (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 05:58:48 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 24, Freedom and Minor Pain
« Reply #509 on: November 11, 2011, 05:33:36 am »

Oh my god, my roll crushed any chance of Azkul keeping the village under his control. :o

I'm almost feeling bad for him now. I have, like, took no damage at all and yet he's half way dead!

Also, micelus, you forgot a "[+1]" for my charisma now that I've got 65 charisma.

"Azkul, surrender now and face justice, or die on the spot, I will only give one warning!"

If Azkul resists, stand on a high ground then run down to Azkul and ram him.

If he gives in, pin him down until people can get restraints on him.

If he tries to run again, bite down on his tail to prevent him from leaving.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 43