Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]

Author Topic: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 30, For the Evilz  (Read 64018 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 30, For the Evilz
« Reply #630 on: December 16, 2011, 12:47:56 pm »

(I think I gained MP from my spell, and am now overcharged. I'm also at full BP, despite healing myself earlier.)

Is there no other way than to kill them all?

So be it.

Attack, with teeth, tail, and telekinetic slices, and inspire the dwarves to greater glory! Unless the battle's going very well, Nirathi will then hang back to heal, both herself and any dwarves who disengage needing healing.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: December 16, 2011, 03:18:57 pm »

Astaroth hangs back trying to avoid combat, and approaches the dragon, trying to figure out who it is and to thank for the help.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: December 16, 2011, 05:50:03 pm »

SONIC BOOOOM THE EGG!
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: December 19, 2011, 12:23:59 am »

"I... see... If this is the case, then it is time to divide up work. Triffi, stay here and continue to oversee things. Teach Schketz magic if she wishes. Dentist, continue learning the arts or oral caretaking, especially the part about not killing people. Future holder of great power, your task is to find any living being you can and bring them back here. Chances are we can make them a thrall, otherwise I can simply reanimate them. You other two, one of you help with animal collection and one of you bribe the guards to be more lenient."

Conchobar turned to Schketz and pointed to Triffi.
"Schketz, this is Mr. Triffi. He can teach you magic."

Meeting done, Conchobar works with Triffi to improve the spell used to make Thralls to work with any living being and be less detectible.

(On my character page, there are two different elves with the last name Triffi. Is this an error, or are there two?)

Shiney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: December 19, 2011, 04:11:39 am »

(Schketz, while somewhat put off by Conchobar's cool reaction, is quickly placated by the opportunity to learn some interesting magics.)
*Looks to Triffi*
"So, Mr. Triffi, You Know Magic? I remember the first time I tried to learn magic... I was... 4 Years old... The Arch-Mage's apprentice taught me for a week, we didn't get to any spells, just the basics of magic... I remember him saying... "DAMN IT SCHKETZ! For the Last time, STOP TOUCHING MY TOOLS! Dragon Saliva has magical properties!" I liked grabbing things with my mouth back then. Feeling things with my claw is one thing but tasting it is another. Especially if it's something Shiny. He had lots of Shiny things. ANYWAY, not long after that, I saw him bust out of his lab, his eyes where all green and his hair was on FIRE. He ran screaming through the courtyard and jumped straight into the fountain. Then he saw me and said "YOU STAY AWAY FROM THE LABORATORY!" I never got any more Lessons from him. I asked the Arch-Mage but he just laughed and said "Maybe when your older." He never paid me much attention. A year later I left. I've been older, but I haven't been there."
"I seem to have gone off on a tangent."
"So, What Kind of magic do you know? I've always wanted to know how to Disguise myself, Be like you little people, walk around on two legs and... just be able to blend. It would be really fun. Useful too. Oh, invisibility would be cool as well, perhaps even more useful, and I saw that elves here can do that, so maybe you do? OOH, and Fireballs, I saw Fireballs too, Can you do that?" And This.. Thrall.. Thing... Whatever Chonchobar uses to do his mind control... I think knowing that is important."

Schketz will attempt to learn magic from Triffi. She wants to learn Shapeshifting, Invisibility, Minor Dominate, Fireball, and anything else Triffi might now, in that order.
(If he doesn't know one one just go down the list.)
If Triffi for some reason doesn't know any magic, Schketz will bug Chonchobar about it.
Schketz is very adamant about learning any sort of disguise, shape-shifting, or invisibility spells. If she fails to learn those, she will continue trying. If she does learn them, she will spend extra time practicing them, attempting to master them.
(If she can learn no such spells from Triffi, But does learn something else, She'll work to master that instead.)

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: December 19, 2011, 05:07:33 pm »

Go back to Jaxar.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: December 19, 2011, 05:17:05 pm »

Fly away and/or flee from the place as quickly as possible.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: December 28, 2011, 11:37:44 am »

Koraeleth shuddered, feeling alternately horrified at what he'd done, (even if he wasn't quite sure what) relieved at once more having control over his own mind, and terrified at being, for the first time in his young, unlucky life, truly alone.
It was time to leave this place.
He sprints as fast as he is able from the ruins, heading for safety outside before collapsing to catch his breath. (If he makes it, obviously.)
His newly-lucid gaze falling on the shredded remains of the female drake, he lets out a low moan of shock. "What... What did... What did I do? How this happen?! I didn't..." Remembering the even greater evil he just did in releasing those demonic creatures from their prisons, he raises his head towards the sky for a long, awful roar of sorrow, confusion and anger at himself, not to mention fear at this strange world he's found himself in.

Having vented his emotions thusly, he shall launch himself into the air, spread his wings and rise into the sky, desperately searching for the way back to his birth-cave. Surely Mother can comfort him, tell him it's all right, not his fault... He didn't know! It wasn't him! And he never got to say goodbye, with that horrible Voice in his head! Yes, sure, she did tell them all to leave... But she has to help! He is Koraeleth! Obviously it was just the others she wanted gone!

"Mother... Mother must help me! Must find Mother!" He whimpers derangedly to himself as he flies, heading for the cave he was born in to collapse in a crying wreck at his Mother's feet. If he can find her.

((Sorry for not posting earlier, I thought this was abandoned! I really hope it's not, I enjoy playing an insecure, until-recently posessed, emotionally unstable dragon! :D ))

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]