Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Roll to Be a Psychic: Turn 5 - Ay, Macarena!  (Read 6882 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be a Psychic: Turn 0 - Welcome to the City
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2011, 02:29:08 am »

Follow the people to the armour store.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2011, 02:33:12 am »

Grigor: Follow Toaster to the store.

Amazed at this sudden influx of money yet still strong in his faith that he needed little other than the most basic decency, folk music, and the power of his mind, Grigor resolved to find somewhere in town where he could use the money to increase his already, he felt, considerable powers.

Edit: assuming that I at least have a loin cloth, I will search for some kind of store that sells things that may increase psychic abilities.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 08:48:54 am by lawastooshort »

Spectr

• Bay Watcher
  • Watching Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2011, 04:04:38 am »

head towards a smithy for a weapon and some armour
Word

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2011, 07:56:26 am »

Hey toast, I can be a tank too not so good on the attack thou
Go find a store with armour

Indeed- we'll be frontlining it.

Theros:  Does random mean potentially a good or bad effect?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2011, 08:12:23 am »

Yes, I've just noticed I will be quivering with fear at the back.

Naked.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2011, 08:35:50 am »

I will never take off this suit, so me frontlining is also out of the question.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2011, 08:45:31 am »

That's fine- we need charismatic characters.  I and a few others shouldn't be doing that.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Spectr

• Bay Watcher
  • Watching Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2011, 11:38:56 am »

I can try to frontline, I believe my ability may be used to our advantage. :D
Word

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2011, 06:37:15 pm »

Quote from: Spectr
head towards a smithy for a weapon and some armour
You find the smithy, and ask what he has in stock. He shows you [4+1] a variety of basic iron weapons. You cannot tell if any of them have any special properties, however. (Look in the Store spoiler for what he has for sale)
Store Found: Smithy
Quote from: lawastooshort
search for some kind of store that sells things that may increase psychic abilities
You visit a curiosity shop, and [6+1] the shopkeeper instantly recognizes someone of your great psychic prowess. She shows you the back room where she keeps some of the more powerful artifacts. (Look in the Store spoiler to see what she has for sale)
Stores Found: Curio Shop, Back Room
Quote from: wolfchild
Go find a store with armour
You go to visit the smithy with the rest of the party, but are stopped by [6] the sight of someone's dropped money purse. Oh well, more for you! +58 gold. You then continue your walk to the smithy. (Look in the Store spoiler for what he has for sale)
Quote from: Talarion
Follow the people to the armour store.
You [5] follow the majority of the party to the smithy. (Look in the Store spoiler for what he has for sale)
Quote from: Toaster
Go to the smithy and shop for weapons and armor.
You [6] visit the smithy with everyone else. You notice a particular longsword seemingly hidden in a corner, and ask the blacksmith about it. [2-1] He takes one look at your hazel eyes and promptly tells you to screw off or buy something. (Look in the Store spoiler for what he has for sale)
Quote from: Sinpwn
Go to engineering shop.
You cannot find a shop specifically dedicated to engineering, oddly enough. But what you DO manage to find is [6] the city scrapyard, just laden with materials that could be used to make a variety of stuff. The violet-eyed hobo guarding the gate offers you a chance to buy some of the finer things he's picked out of the dump. (Look in the Store spoiler for what he has for sale)
Store Found: Dump Hobo

Spoiler: Stores (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Statuses (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 08:48:16 pm by TherosPherae »
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be a Psychic: Turn 1 - SHOPPAN'
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2011, 08:13:49 pm »

We can't all be winners.

Buy an Iron Sword from the Smith and a Shining Ring from the curio shop.  Equip both.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2011, 08:18:48 pm »

Buy two axes. Cause I'm a rebel.

Also, is it just me or were my passive bonuses... well, a bit more negative than everyone elses? I counted, and nearly everyone has 2 positive bonus and 1 negative. I have 3 negative and 2 positive.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2011, 08:31:12 pm »

Buy a red ring, a blue ring, and a glowing amulet! Because I can't bring myself to choose the glowing shield!

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2011, 08:51:32 pm »

Also, is it just me or were my passive bonuses... well, a bit more negative than everyone elses? I counted, and nearly everyone has 2 positive bonus and 1 negative. I have 3 negative and 2 positive.
It's that you get a chance to use your psychic ability without using PP. PP isn't entirely the easiest thing to come by, so I had to compensate for that. However, I did modify one of the abilities a little bit, so it shouldn't suck as much.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2011, 08:54:19 pm »

Ah, kay, thanks. I didn't mean to whine or anything, was just wondering why I had triple the negatives of everyone else ^^; Again, thanks.

What more do you need?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2011, 08:57:07 pm »

I will buy a shield a helm and an axe, unless someone else buys we a weapon, in which case I'm buying a full-plate
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6