Other Projects > Other Games

Europa Universalis III

<< < (3/584) > >>

snelg:

--- Quote from: Johnfalcon99977 on August 26, 2011, 02:28:47 pm ---Out of curisoty, whatever happened to that EU III to Vicky 2 save conversion mod? Is it finished?

--- End quote ---
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?490709-EU3toVic2-Vic2toHoi3-Converter-Project
Not really finished yet, it works somewhat but there will be chunks missing all over the place. Among other things.

Dr. Johbson:
Kinda EU3 related, since the gameplay is pretty much identical, another grand strategy game from Paradox is coming out "09/13/2011", apparently, its called Sengoku, which is basically most of EU3 splashed with Crusader Kings, which was another game from Paradox which was more about your family dynasty than your army, set in Japan. I watched a few preview build videos from a Letsplayer I watch every one in a while who specializes in Paradox games. If you want to watch it.

Anyway I really liked EU3 but I really really loved the personal feel of Crusader Kings and this seems like a great blend, plus Japanese themes are always my favourite.

Also, I'm terrible at all these kind of games but, oh well I'm sure I'll have fun with it.

Videonfan:

--- Quote from: Dr. Johbson on August 28, 2011, 06:04:20 am ---Kinda EU3 related, since the gameplay is pretty much identical, another grand strategy game from Paradox is coming out "09/13/2011", apparently, its called Sengoku, which is basically most of EU3 splashed with Crusader Kings, which was another game from Paradox which was more about your family dynasty than your army, set in Japan. I watched a few preview build videos from a Letsplayer I watch every one in a while who specializes in Paradox games. If you want to watch it.

Anyway I really liked EU3 but I really really loved the personal feel of Crusader Kings and this seems like a great blend, plus Japanese themes are always my favourite.

Also, I'm terrible at all these kind of games but, oh well I'm sure I'll have fun with it.

--- End quote ---
I bet paradox did it in order for it to sell in asian stores like the reason they did asian stories or how its called expasion for eu 2 :P

freeformschooler:
Gah. Is there any way to reduce the preposterous amount of loading I'm getting in this game? My specs: 3ghz dual core CPU, 4GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 4250, 5200 RPM HDD. What would every map to take well over two minutes to load? To be precise, it gets stuck at "Adapting History".

Wait nevermind, it was a patch problem.

But now after getting the 3.2 patch my game crashes randomly during loading.

Dutchling:
I've downloaded the MEIOU mod and I don't think I'll ever go vanilla again :3
It makes the game actually historically accurate and it looks delicious.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version