Other Projects > Other Games

Europa Universalis III

<< < (327/582) > >>

RedKing:

--- Quote from: gogis on March 15, 2012, 01:24:09 pm ---
--- Quote from: RedKing on March 14, 2012, 01:05:08 pm ---Stability is surprisingly not a problem. If I throw my sliders fully into restoring Stability, I can gain a stab level in about 8 months. I credit that to my ridiculously rich Indian provinces, where the production value averages 50-110. In fact, more than 50% of my income comes from production, which is a first for any EU3 game I've played. Spices and cotton make the world go round.

--- End quote ---

This very weird. Your most income is always goes from production, if you play expansionist mercantilist state.
Only way to make trade to be your biggest ledger entry is to play small isolated free tradish colonizing state, with presence in all possibble cots, like holland etc.

Also why you sitting on heap of cash, just put manufactories in every province and leave 1-2k for fuckups. It's much better investment.
Your yearlies seems always too low to me whenever you post them, when you fill writeup about your holdings and tech. You say 8k and I scratch my head "it's should be 15k already".  ::)

--- End quote ---

I've already got about 15 manufactories as is. I'm constantly using magistrates to build things, I'm just accumulating cash faster than I can use it. Might be time for me to drop the minting slider all the way down (even though I'm already losing inflation as is, and only at 1.4%). My last game (since getting DW), I played an expansionist but free-trade Sweden/Scandinavia, where trade was the vast majority of my income. When I played Byzantine Russia in IN, it was about an even split between taxes, production and trade. This is the first one I can think of where it's been all about production, in part because the inherent value of the goods is so high.

Income might be slightly lowered because of the sizable number of non-cores, as well as the large number of non-accepted culture provinces. Persian will eventually become an accepted culture once those provinces become cores, but the game will be about over at that point.

Johnfalcon99977:
Spoiler: Warning: VERY Large (click to show/hide)
Now, a little bit of this is quite Bullshit. For example, all the OPMs that were placed are likely BS, mostly because of my complete lack of care about the tiny unimportant states,  and if they existed, then they would've likely been Vassals to either Hesse, Bohemia, or Nevers depending on where they were. The only exception is Meckleburg, which was indeed an OPM in europe, but had a large enough global impact to be counted as a major nation. Also, Romania, which is the Dark Red (Because I didn't know the color), wasn't actually formed during the game, but it came damn close enough to happening I guess I just kinda gave them a free pass there. But for the most part, it is accurate.

Also yes, Manchu is indeed colonizing Siberia.

All of the internets goes to the first person to guess what nation I was playing.
Hint: It wasn't an Asian Country.

Tyler6498:
JohnFalcon, was your nation Scandinavia?

Tarran:
Even though I remember you always playing Scandinavia, I'll vote for Morea.

Rex_Nex:
Bah. Got a new computer. A fast gaming computer.

Max speed is way too fast. Months go by in seconds. One click slower then max is too slow. First world problems...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version