Other Projects > Other Games

Europa Universalis III

<< < (328/584) > >>

Tarran:
Well, if you're willing to try new mods, MEIOU is intensive enough to slow down the max speed quite a bit.

Rex_Nex:
I didnt know that wars could white-peace automatically during sieges. Was sieging an OPM for a couple years... "THERE CAN BE NO WAR WITHOUT BLOODSHED" and he gets away with it.

No bloodshed? Let's just ignore the tens of thousands of men killed besieging Saxe-Luaneburg...

Tarran:
...You sieged an OPM for a couple years?

Also, something of interest:

Remember me saying that the HRE emperor can gain cores from non-HRE countries with HRE territories?

Well, it turns out, ALL HRE countries can gain cores, not just the emperor! Just as long as it's one territory at a time, as the event will only fire once.

A little hint in case some non-HRE country decides to be stupid and you're in the neighborhood. I mean, who can say no to a free core?

Rex_Nex:
Yea, 12 stacks of mixed units is all I had as Mecklenburg. I was a OPM myself (Actually, I got away with stealing Holland ;D) so, meh.

Johnfalcon99977:
Just changed to Monarchy and formed Kingdom of Italia as Venice in the mod I'm playing. Now the entirety of the HRE  (And to an extent, the rest of Europe) hates my guts. In case your curious, there is a national Decision called "Take the Iron Crown of Lombardy" which is an alternate way of forming Italia which basically requires you to: 1. Be a Monarchy, and 2. Control Lombardy or Vassal the guy who has it. The drawback is massive Diplo hits to everyone, especially if they are in the HRE. It also only gives you cores on the Lombardy Region, and not all of Italy.

Any Advice for reclaiming my Italian Cores?

--- Quote from: Rex_Nex on March 24, 2012, 03:59:33 pm ---I didnt know that wars could white-peace automatically during sieges. Was sieging an OPM for a couple years... "THERE CAN BE NO WAR WITHOUT BLOODSHED" and he gets away with it.

No bloodshed? Let's just ignore the tens of thousands of men killed besieging Saxe-Luaneburg...

--- End quote ---
That's really odd. The event which ends war because of no bloodshed only fires after five or ten years, and its not suppose to fire if there is an active siege.

Likely a bug.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version