Other Projects > Other Games

Europa Universalis III

<< < (384/584) > >>

BuriBuriZaemon:
Hey guys, I bought The Plentiful Paradox Package and I got this message from Amazon:

Congratulations, your order of "The Plentiful Paradox Package" has qualified you for a $23 promotional credit good towards the Digital Download versions of "Europa Universalis III Chronicles". This credit may be used once for $23 off this game from until 7/2/2012. To redeem your credit visit:

http://www.amazon.com/Europa-Universalis-III-Chronicles-Download/dp/B004SCRFZE/

EU III Chronicles include:

Europa Universalis III: Chronicles also brings the expansion packs Heir to the Throne and Divine Wind to retail shelves for the first time, deepening the experience and extending an already robust playing time.

Also include are the previously released expansions Napoleons Ambition and In Nomine

The price is $29 so less the $23 it is down to $6! It's a steal I'd say. I am just wondering if I can activate this on Steam since there is no mention of it on Amazon page.

Mini:

--- Quote from: BuriBuriZaemon on May 29, 2012, 06:03:36 pm ---I am just wondering if I can activate this on Steam since there is no mention of it on Amazon page.

--- End quote ---
afaik the only place you can get the Steam version of EU3(/expansions) is Steam.

Johnfalcon99977:
God, DAMN. I've been trying out D&T with Byzantium, and god, you can't get away with ANYTHING past the first 10-20 or so years. Every OPM or TPM has like 5 Guarentees or Alliances from nations +15 provinces larger then me now. Lucky for me, I have alliances with both Serbia and Bulgaria right now, who can both field reasonably large arimes. Still, the only provinces I'm getting for a while are from revolters.

Eagle_eye:
huh, I found Byzantium pretty easy. I've retaken all the byzantine cores except larissa and epirus, and I control about 2/3rds of asia minor. It's only 1380 or so.

Johnfalcon99977:

--- Quote from: Eagle_eye on June 01, 2012, 10:23:45 pm ---huh, I found Byzantium pretty easy. I've retaken all the byzantine cores except larissa and epirus, and I control about 2/3rds of asia minor. It's only 1380 or so.

--- End quote ---

I call hax. There is no other way you could have dealt with the Mamluks and Agaron without flipping the table and going insane. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version