Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Dark lord RTD  (Read 14081 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Dark lord RTD
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2011, 06:26:26 pm »

Hehehehehehe.

Loot some corpses or parts thereof, preferably those people won't mind missing. Then head back to the tower with my new loot.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2011, 09:58:43 pm »

Shove the robot out the window, and make another that will follow only my orders, and will only not harm me

$20 on it developing Capgras syndrome.

Go back home and bake as many of my incendiary confections as I can, in the order that their recipes were listed.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2011, 04:58:55 pm »

Ugh. Was... probably bad timing starting this when I did. I'll update in a day or two probably. (first week of school. I can probably speed up the updates in a week or two.)
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]