Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Medieval II: Total War. ¡Viva España!

(1/5) > >>

Megaman:
Right, Spain. A few things to start off:

1. Spain is the only true ruler of Iberia

2. Anyone else occupying Iberia is evil, and will back stab you at the slightest opportunity

3. Everyone wants Iberia

4. Spain has shitty infantry early on

5. Spanish generals are the greatest

6. The Pope will try to get Spain to crusade. At the worst times.

7. Spain is the greatest

8. Spain has access to kick ass gunpowder units later on

9. Spain also has access to powerful naval units

Turn 1 shall start soon.

Simmura McCrea:
1. Naturally.
2. Well, yeah. It's the Moors and those dirty Portuguese.
3. Fuck off, France.
4. Missile cavalry is god.
5. I think it's the Byzantine generals, actually.
6. Of course. He's the Pope. His sole job is to give you stupid orders at stupid times.
7. We'll see.
8. Yay gunpowder!
9. Yay boats!

Tyler6498:
Forgot the e in Medieval, unless it's the Spanish way of writing it. (I wouldn't know.) Spain can be a pretty fun country, I like how it's pretty much surrounded by water leaving most countries to use boats.

Megaman:
OVERVIEW:

War with the Moors will begin immediately, because they are religious enemies and there is nothing stopping them from invading. The other Christian factions LOVE allying with the Moors. Finally, Beware of the Jihad.

The Portuguese will war with us eventually, because we are the only direction they can expand in without spending resources on sea transport( England and France are too powerful at first gun). They will either ally with the Moors, or the Moors will try to ally with us against them if we sign a ceasefire with the Moors( Why would I ever do that?)

England and France will attempt to take us, but will quickly sign a ceasefire if they throw a massive army at us and loose

The Italian factions will be of minimum threat early on, I personally like allying with Sicily. However, in my test run, I had some problems with them.

We start with 9000 florins. Not over 9000, to my infinite sadness

We start with 2 princesses. In other words- free diplomats

All the information has been found through my test run, I DON'T READ GUIDES, YEE BASTARDS!

THE ONLY WAY TO ENSURE SECURITY IS TO CONQUER ALL OF IBERIA

--- Quote from: Simmura McCrea on August 28, 2011, 03:15:28 pm ---4. Missile cavalry is god.
5. I think it's the Byzantine generals, actually.
7. We'll see.

--- End quote ---
4. Learned that through my test run, viva la Jinites!
5. LIES AND SLANDER
7. Wrong, we already saw.

--- Quote from: Tyler6498 on August 28, 2011, 03:19:47 pm ---Forgot the e in Medieval, unless it's the Spanish way of writing it. (I wouldn't know.)

--- End quote ---
It's probably not, but false Spanish writing is better than actual Spanish writing.

Edit: Spelled the same way in Spanish actually, I give up. Proper spelling placed

Zrk2:
Spain isn't that hard. Rush for eastern Spain (Aragon) and then kill Portugal because it takes too long to chase down the fucking moors.

What difficulty?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version