Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Western Roman Invasion : "Attila the Douche" (End)

<< < (2/36) > >>

Zrk2:
I mean financing it by looting, a 'barbaric tactic' since it was the acceptance of the barbarians into the legions as they were that brought about the downfall of Rome.

Stworca:
Ah yes. Indeed! Well, it might come back to bite us in the future. Time will tell!

Ahra:

--- Quote from: Zrk2 on August 28, 2011, 04:55:43 pm ---I mean financing it by looting, a 'barbaric tactic' since it was the acceptance of the barbarians into the legions as they were that brought about the downfall of Rome.

--- End quote ---
acctually it ws the fact they said fuck it about the old assimilation that turned the barbarians into romans. que still barbarians.

Zrk2:

--- Quote from: Ahra on August 28, 2011, 05:53:12 pm ---
--- Quote from: Zrk2 on August 28, 2011, 04:55:43 pm ---I mean financing it by looting, a 'barbaric tactic' since it was the acceptance of the barbarians into the legions as they were that brought about the downfall of Rome.

--- End quote ---
acctually it ws the fact they said fuck it about the old assimilation that turned the barbarians into romans. que still barbarians.

--- End quote ---

Exactly, I failed to flesh out what I was saying, merely addressing that in the army.

Thexor:
"Hey, guys, the emperor of Rome is dead! And some backwater manager was named faction heir not two weeks ago!"

"PARTY TIME!"

...did anyone else get the subtle feeling that death might not have been accidental? An incredibly skilled manager is named heir to the throne, and the faction leader dies almost immediately after? Stworca, I think your AI might be developing sentience...  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version