Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: Blacktree Trail - A Western RTD- First turn of Chapter Two about 30% done!  (Read 11279 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Blacktree Trail - A Western RTD- Wagons Roll, and the Cradle Rocks!
« Reply #210 on: December 02, 2011, 12:08:00 pm »

Greenmoore had winced when he heard-the sadly familiar-sound of grievous injury done upon another.

hah! They should of tied that kit down a little tighter, ya think? Ol boy done gone and hurt hisself. Well, he's gonna slow you down-why don't you do him a kindness, and put him down like an old horse with a split hoof? You've done it before. We both know.

The Reverend had ignored the voices persistant chatter. God, was what did it feel so much worse now? Usually he got a break from it, and it only came back every couple days or so. Now he was hearing it every few minutes. It was as if his conscience had finally decided to declare war on him for being neglected for so long.

"I'd be much obliged if you lemme help too, Doc. I'd rather contribute a pair of steady hands than last rites."

He tipped his hat up, and began going through the wagons for supplies.

Action: Help anyway I can, naturally.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 02, 2011, 07:15:05 pm »

Timothy sucked a tooth while he pondered what to do about the three very blurry men. In all rights it was his own fault, he should have seen the end of this town a week ago when he hadn't quite drunk himself so far into a hole... Of course he hadn't been sober enough then to count up what he'd owed, all the bad things in life seemed to happen when he was sober.
Timothy hated being sober.

"Huh..." Timothy slurred at the bouncer drunkenly, "would a man that couldn't pay his debts carry a gun like this'n?" Timothy smiled and drew the Heavy LeMat slowly, making show of admiring the way it looked in the light. Drawing his weapon certainly heralded the end of the festivities here, a pity... The drinks only tasted vaguely of dead rat. "Now, out of of the curious urgin' of my heart, how much am I down?"

Draw weapon, intimidate the thugs a little.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 04, 2011, 06:24:48 am »

Well, I'm getting back into the swing of writing this! I have a basic idea of what'll be happening next turn, but it'll be interesting to see how various events, and the reactions of the characters, affect it.

Still waiting for a few people though! Perhaps I should roll a mini-turn for Timothy whilst we wait, seeing as he's seperate from the rest of the group currently? Thoughts? I wouldn't want it to mess up my vague plans for next turn, though. I'll have to think about this tomorrow.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 05, 2011, 06:35:45 pm »

Bump!

Sheesh guys, here I thought I was the lazy one! :P
We still seem to be a-waitin' on Scriver and Firelordsky. I'll give 'em a bit, and then I'll start firing off messages... And if that still doesn't get them in here, I'm gonna track them varmints down fer a good whippin'! In real life, a' course!
Booze is Life for Yoink

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 08, 2011, 12:18:31 pm »

"I'd rather we'd gone on tonight, but Doc's got a point. Boy ain't no use to us hurt." He passed his austere eyes over the rest of them. "I told you to keep your eyes open earlier, well, it goes doubly up now. The Gulch never been no kind town, and it ain't become better now. If you want to go down there, I won't stop you, but I expect all of you to keep watch over the cattle tonight - we're givin' Merrick a big enough chance to make trouble just staying here without leaving the stock out of sight. And I expect all to be sober 'nuff to aim a gun and to keep awake through your shifts, 'cause we're gonna take turns watchin' them. If you're not, well, we won't be bringing you along in the mornin', and you won't be gettin' no pay."

Amos looked to his wife for a moment. It didn't feel right to keep the ladies out under the sky when there were beds so close nearby, but he couldn't afford to split up the group. "I'll be taking Ilfideme to a doctor, though I'd appreciate if Doc came along - we can use the Reverend's wagon. Ezhno, Moreau (Because the deaf-dumb caravaneer needs a name :P) and Daithi will stay here with my family and make camp, and the Missus'll make us some supper. The rest of you are free to do as you wish. If somebody were to go down and see if there's any rumours goin' around about us or Merrick's doing's, I'd be thankful, though."

((Sorry for being a general ass and taking so long to post. I put Firelordsky's character to work with the camp, in case he doesn't write a post. If you do though, Firelord, you needn't consider it an order if you'd rather join in with whatever shenanigans is going to take place downtown ;)))
Love, scriver~

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 09, 2011, 04:53:57 am »

Very good! I've PMed Firelord, and will wait a day for him to post. In that time, anyone can feel free to post any extra actions, dialogue or miscellaneous scraps of RP. I'll be sure to have a turn done over the weekend, since I'm going away for ten days on Monday.
Booze is Life for Yoink

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 09, 2011, 06:35:32 am »

On the down side...
OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 09, 2011, 07:37:13 am »

Work on the camp.

Sorry but you didn't even PM me. Also, I have some family things.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]