Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Check this out:  (Read 823 times)

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
Check this out:
« on: September 24, 2011, 12:48:38 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

It's beautiful... I sealed off an ettin's lair, as well, so I can let her out when I feel like entertaining myself.
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
Re: Check this out:
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 01:00:49 pm »

Seed (+location) & Save, or magmabath.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
Re: Check this out:
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 01:21:58 pm »

Gimme five minutes. Also, it may be nice to know that this is an advanced world gen that's essentially a small region set to have fifty megabeasts, fifty semimegabeasts, and thirty different types each of
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
and night creatures.

I'm pretty sure this is everything you need. If you want to start fresh, abandon to see where I was (cause I forgot) and just regen.

Oh yes, and here's the actualy seeds:
Seed: 3429241898
History Seed: 3735028622
Name Seed: 3485426508
Creature Seed: 362857320
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 02:59:53 pm by elf-fondling human »
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.