Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Thearchy: A Sci-Fantasy. Part 1: Figures in the Desert  (Read 7668 times)

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
Re: Thearchy: A Sci-Fantasy. (Reboot)
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2011, 12:48:39 am »

I guess my two starting spells would be "Incite terror" (just summon something scary) and "Mirror Image" (summons a clone of myself that I can control remotely). for the rune, I guess something that directs attention away from me and lets me blend into shadows.

MrBrown

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2011, 12:58:07 am »

Okay, weapons.
Imbued Weapon: Hook swords (they make the person I hit face the entirety of the universe, in all it's massiveness, which is impossible to comprehend. This scares the person so much that they are essentially paralyzed, and go somewhat crazy.)
Regular Weapon: Supercooled Matter/Heavy Machine gun
Spell: Transformation, 'cause that's the only one I can have :P

Amidoingitright?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2011, 08:26:39 am »

Not the exact splls and weapons, please. Just general outlines, so I can make them fit Lachesis.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2011, 08:36:13 am »

ok well, a spell to summon a scary illusion and a spell to summon a distracting illusion.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2011, 10:36:06 am »

Hmmm....

A attack spell that focus's on fire to damage, a mental control spell, where the caster and target have a battle of wills.
The rune is a simple thing, that allows me to add more power into a spell.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2011, 11:27:17 am »

OK Ochita, starting ith your stuff.

Fireball
Evocation (fire)-15-yard radius splash-20 Imbued Energy-10-20 damage-+0 Melee, Short and Medium Ranges, -3 Long, Very Long, and Ultra Long. Ineffective against armored vehicles.
The fireball is a very common evocation spell, used by Imbued soldiers the world round. It's no wonder too, as it provides a lot of damage with the capacity to hit many people, spreading fire around it at a 15-yard radius, in other words basically being a fire grenade. Unfortunately, the spell is quite an energy guzzler, and if you're using the spell at anything beyond Medium Range, it's most likely going to miss- it's nto a very accurate spell even at the shorter ranges, aalthough the attack's splash usually means that doesn't have to be worried about.

Neutrality's Will
Enchantment (Dominate)-Opposed Will rolls determine success or failure-10 Imbued Energy+5 Imbued Energy per turn continuing to control. Ineffective beyond Short Range.
Neutrality's Will is a spell often used by the more novie enchanters of Lachesis. It calls upon the aspects of hsi neutrality, mind and will, involving the caster and target in a battle of wills, and if the mage wins, his will stops the mind of the target and causes him to stay neutral, and more importantly, renders him unable to move. IT starts out as not that expensive of a sell, but it quickly gets to guzzle Imbued Energy if one keeps their enemy controlled too long, and it doesn't work beyond a short range, as you have to be able to lock eyes with the target.

Rune of Power
Gives 1/4 chance to get a +1 on rolls of all spells (Attack rolls, will rolls, success chance rolls etc.)
The Rune of Power is a rune usually tattooed on the palm of the wearer, used very commonly, it is in the shape of a shining gem, and it provides a little bit of effectiveness to all of the wearer's spells.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2011, 11:49:44 am »

Yours now, Sinpwn

Slender Scare
Illusion (figment)-will roll made by caster, to see through the illusion targets must make Observation rolls over the Caster's roll-Scares target-15 Imbued Energy-Medium Range
Slender Scare is an figment spell used by illusionists of Slender Man, the caster creates an illusion of Slender Man that always seems to be coming towards them, out of the corners of their eyes. Of course, this is very scary, and laced with fear magic as well. If the target fails an Observation roll, they are scared, and how they react depends on the person. This can affect up to two targets.

Sightless Shadow

Illusion (figment)-sinks target 15-ft circle in darkness-20 Imbued Energy-lasts 3 turns
Sightless Shadow is an illusion used by imbued soldiers of darkness gods, and it sinks a fifteen-foot area in shadow that cannot be seen through. It takes a good bit of Imbued Energy, but it lasts for enough time to make a quick getaway or set up a more powerful attack.

Rune of Stealth
Gives wearer +1 on Dexterity Rolls to hide.
The wearer of this rune, which is shaped like a moonless night sky and is usually worn as a necklace gets innate powers of stralth and camouflage from the rune, supplementing him when he must hide from his enemies.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2011, 05:07:58 pm »

I need you guys to start answering about your gear or else I'll stat replacing you with waitlisters. I'm sure they want to get in badly, and I'm not about to let this die another time.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2011, 05:14:48 pm »

Ahem, well.. I have no idea what gear I should have, or what gear can I have?
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2011, 07:23:14 pm »

I already posted your gear... I'm talking to Mr Brown, Talarion, and firelordsky.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2011, 07:47:25 pm »

Something to empower my fists
and a spell to raise dead or something
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

MrBrown

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2011, 07:54:07 pm »

Oh, okay. I semi-assumed stuff, don't mind me :P I guess that I would have a transformation spell, 'cause that's the only choice I get, and I honestly *really* want hook swords as my imbued weapon, if not, then some kind of sharp, yet manoeuvrable weapon, and a gun, preferably a machinegun of sorts as my second weapon. The regular one. If that's fine with you, I mean.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2011, 08:37:08 pm »

You only get one non-imbued weapon >.>

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2011, 03:39:32 am »

Can you not just fish it up from the old thread? Or would you like me to do so? You'd already had my spells and gear sorted.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

MrBrown

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2011, 02:36:02 pm »

Oh, right. I don't know why I put that up, I just meant the hook swords, I guess. If that's fine. By the way, if you hadn't guessed, I'm new to this.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7