Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Thearchy: A Sci-Fantasy. Part 1: Figures in the Desert  (Read 7667 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Thearchy: A Sci-Fantasy. (Reboot)
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2011, 05:27:24 pm »

Talarion, we're following a new god now. New gear must be made.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2011, 07:02:46 pm »

Firelordsky, your gear. I gave you

Imbued Weapon:
Force Claw
3-7 damage+1 damage per 2 Imbued Energy used.-3 pounds-uses Imbued Energy as ammo- can be used with other light weapon-Melee-+2 Melee, unusable other ranges.
A weapon often used by Imbued Warriors who love to get up close and dirty, the Force Claw, along with being a nice and light weapon, doing fairly good damage, adds force damage, doing a small amount of extra damage per bit of IMbued Energy used to charge it.

Claw
3-7 damage-Melee-3 pounds-+2 Melee unusable other-can be used with other Light weapon.
Used by warriors who like to strike quick, close, and fast, the claw is a light and nimble weapon that one can even use another weapon with it.

Raising dead is too evil for LAchesis's neutrality domain, but I gave you another summoning spell instead.
Warrior of Will
Summons soldier with same armaments as caster, 50 health-25 Imbued Energy-Conjuration(creation)-10 rounds
Warrior of will is a summoning spell that forms a soldier out of the caster' own will. It has the same armaments as the caster, although it isn't so tough.. It can't cat spells, but the weapons can do just as much damage as real ones. However, it only lasts for about a minute, and takes a lot of energy.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2011, 07:22:12 pm »

Mr Brown. I somewhat downpowered its ability, because insanity and paralyzation in a weapon would be ridiculous. I scrapped the insanity.

Imbued Weapon:
Hooked Sword
5-15 damage-10 pounds-20 Imbued Energy costs-will roll 5 or higher from target or paralysis for three turns-+2 melee unusable other.
The Hooked Sword is a weapon of Lachesis that overloads the mind of who it hits, rendering them unable to think beyond basic emotions, and therefore unable to move for about a third of a minute.

Weapon:
Aklitan SMM Machinegun
25-50 damage per round, ineffective vehicles, half damage heavy armor-50 shots per turn (5 attacks because I am not going to roll 50 times)-200 clip-20 pounds--2 melee-+1 short+0 medium-1 long, -1 very long -4 ultra long (+1 all when mounted)
The Aklitan SMM (SUperheated Matter Machinegun) is a force to be reckoned with, capable of firing 50 flaming shots per six seconds, and is considerably powerful. Unfortunately, it's very heavy, only holds enough tiny superheatable shots per belt for 24 seconds of fire, and is made ineffective by heavy armor, and is practically unuable at melee ranges, and truly, not particularly accurate in general, although this becomes a little less true when mounted. Aklitan is an international company.

Spell:
Great Wisdom
Transmutation (Transformation)-15 Imbued Energy-gives 8 wisdom to target-2 minutes.
Great Wisdom is a spell used for bolstering fellow casters or scouts, giving them extra willpower and sharper eyes, not to mention spatial awareness and intuition.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2011, 01:00:47 am »

Hmm, fine.

Imbued Weapon: Imbued Rifle
Weapon: Shotgun

Spells can stay the same, can't they? Evocation: Sound, Offensive.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2011, 05:38:21 pm »

No, the spells were also based off of gods...

Also what kind of shotgun?

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2011, 12:33:01 am »

Traditional.

Can I still get Offensive Evocation (Sound) spells, though, or do I need to re-choose that? If so, just give me some form of offensive spell, preferably covering the 'medium range' which neither of my weapons cover well.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2011, 05:46:09 pm »

Evocation (sound) is still perfectly fine. I just wanted to see if you wanted any different gear than last time, since I have to remake the weapons anyway. Gear in a bit.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2011, 05:47:59 pm »

Was gone for the weekend, here's yo gear Talarion.

Mindrifle
Uses 5 Imbued Energy a shot- 3-7 damage-drains 5 IMbued Energy plus one point for each extra Imbued Energy point put into the shot-Starts at +1 Melee-Very Long and increases by +1 per point of Wisdom/any Will upgrade items. Always -3 Ultra Long
The Mindrifle is a strange Imbued Rifle that uses the Imbued Energy one puts in to fire a shot at the target. It's isn't particularly powerful, being able to do direct damage about the level of a powerful pistol.  However, its true strength comes with its power against Imbued soldiers- It drains Imbued ENergy by inserting the user's mind energy into their brain instead of the target's, removing some of the target's energy. The caster's energy then drains out of the target, leaving the target's mind partially empty. The shot becomes more focused and intense the more will the person has.

Aklitan Combat Shotgun
8 shot clip-3 attacks, representing several bullets. 5-10 damage per attack melee and short ranges, 1-5 medium. can attack up to three targets short-medium range. +3 Melee, +2 Short, -2 Medium, unusable other. 1/2 pound per clip. 8 pounds.
The Aklitan Combat Shotgun is a traditional shotgun developed by the Aklitan company. It does devastating damage, even for a shotgun, at close ranges, but at longer ranges, even medium ranges, it fails like any other shotgun. It is hurt by its inability to load single clips.

Sonic Ray
10-15 damage, *3 damage vehicles and buildings and other inanimate objects)-25 Imbued Energy-Up to Long Range-Evocation(Sound)
Sonic Ray is a world-widely used Evocation (Sound) spell which uses a tight, tight, focused ray of sound to hurt people (a fair bit, not too much though) and do terrible, terrible damage to vehicles, buildings and other non-organic objects. It also has a good range, but takes a ton of Imbued Energy.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 05:56:20 pm by Powder Miner »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2011, 05:48:15 pm »

Are you all fine with your weapons? and spells and stuff?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 05:52:17 pm by Powder Miner »

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2011, 06:08:17 pm »

Yep, looks good to me.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2011, 06:20:17 pm »

SUre.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2011, 06:45:11 pm »

Yep.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2011, 07:07:46 pm »

Naturally.

What more do you need?

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2011, 07:42:26 pm »

Mr. Brown affirms me that he likes his equipment.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2011, 07:45:58 pm »

Yeah, OK. I have my church youth group though (I quite like it, it's actually fun) and homework, so chances of a turn today are dubious, but tomorrow a turn is guaranteed.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7