Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 34

Author Topic: SimRepublic, Libya is #1!  (Read 52666 times)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SimRepublic
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2011, 02:13:31 am »

However I still need Stone and Timber to finish the market so we can transfer materials to each other (I don't know if there is a way to transfer materials without a market)
How much you need, I have 700+ Timber, 160 stone...
Also, check your chat bars down the bottom... I been trying to get your attention for a while now...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2011, 02:16:00 am »

However I still need Stone and Timber to finish the market so we can transfer materials to each other (I don't know if there is a way to transfer materials without a market)
Also, check your chat bars down the bottom... I been trying to get your attention for a while now...

Yeah I just noticed been jumping between things XD

Okay that was stupid of me we can transfer materials to each other, I totally didn't notice that feature.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 02:17:44 am by Rilder »
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2011, 02:26:41 am »

Yeah I just noticed been jumping between things XD

Okay that was stupid of me we can transfer materials to each other, I totally didn't notice that feature.
Also. Just to note, its only when your in the same country, So if anyone is still traveling thats on right now, I can give the mats to you before you arrive...
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2011, 04:38:22 am »

I just made a character as well; Shadowgandor *gasp* Was hoping I could choose an ingame name instead of it using my username :P.
Anyway, he's a 90/10 operator. Already enough experience for rank 4 ^^

See you guys in Libya :P

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2011, 04:43:14 am »

I just made a character as well; Shadowgandor *gasp* Was hoping I could choose an ingame name instead of it using my username :P.
Anyway, he's a 90/10 operator. Already enough experience for rank 4 ^^

See you guys in Libya :P
When you say he has enough exp for rank 4, you mean you have been reading the books when you hit 100% or he has 400% in the progress bar. When you hit 100% progress, read another book. The books from the Library can level you to Rank 4. If you have 400% Progress, then you would have... Rank 2 only, maybe Rank 3...

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2011, 04:44:28 am »

^How about 1050% exp? XD
I worked for 50 ticks, didn't have the time to wait for 1 hour because it was getting late so :P

edit: Bleh, 60% into rank 4. Didn't make it :(
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 05:04:20 am by Shadowgandor »

Cheese

• Bay Watcher
  • 99% Dairy
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2011, 04:51:23 am »

I've signed up as Cheeseh, profession builder, 30str/70int.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 07:16:22 am by Cheese »

Salabasama

• Bay Watcher
  • Cyber-elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2011, 06:14:16 am »

I have started as Murdergon, the 20/80 hunter.  I hope you will give me chance to hunt the most dangerous of game.
I keep thinking glacier fortress would be fun, but it always ends up as cave layer fortress.

GreatJustice

• Bay Watcher
  • ☭The adventure continues (refresh)☭
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2011, 07:05:23 am »

I played Erepublik for a fairly long time. It started good, then went downhill as more and more stuff became reliant on people using gold to buy things, meaning you had to either be a huge business tycoon, funded by the government, or buying gold with real money. Practically EVERYTHING had a gold bonus by V2 and that was when I left.

Anyway, I will join Libya. Sounds fun. First, though, what job is in highest demand? I want to help Libya by taking a job it doesn't have an excess of (like engineer).

Also, we are dwarves. Dwarves like hoarding money. Therefore, we should be libertarian.
The person supporting regenerating health, when asked why you can see when shot in the eye justified it as 'you put on an eyepatch'. When asked what happens when you are then shot in the other eye, he said that you put an eyepatch on that eye. When asked how you'd be able to see, he said that your first eye would have healed by then.

Professional Bridge Toll Collector?

Cheese

• Bay Watcher
  • 99% Dairy
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2011, 07:18:31 am »

RF is banned from the forums so I am going to be his mouth. He says to contact him on steam or in the DFC steam group chat.

GreatJustice

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2011, 07:19:30 am »

My current netbook doesn't have steam ><

I have IRC, though (it was standard for Erepublik countries to have an IRC chan)
The person supporting regenerating health, when asked why you can see when shot in the eye justified it as 'you put on an eyepatch'. When asked what happens when you are then shot in the other eye, he said that you put an eyepatch on that eye. When asked how you'd be able to see, he said that your first eye would have healed by then.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 05, 2011, 07:55:29 am »

Started as Scientist ,name is Ghazkulll, though i first need to reach rank two...

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 05, 2011, 08:02:22 am »

We supposedly need more engineers.

To bad we don't have engineers to tell to get onto making more engineers...

GreatJustice

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 05, 2011, 08:05:27 am »

I'm now an 80/20 Scientist. I will be over to Libya in a while. We need an IRC.

Cheese

• Bay Watcher
  • 99% Dairy
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 05, 2011, 08:33:50 am »

RF is banned from the forums so I am going to be his mouth. He says to contact him on steam or in the DFC steam group chat.

Or contact him in-game.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 34