Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 34

Author Topic: SimRepublic, Libya is #1!  (Read 52721 times)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SimRepublic
« Reply #255 on: September 08, 2011, 03:24:22 am »

6: More Moneys!!! Seriously, I think Ridler has a "Loan" of like 10k from me so far... :P Damn mate, good thing I ain't charging intrest on that huh... :P (Or expecting it back, unless you want to...)

I thought it was closer to 6K, and yeah I have not much income right now, I'd have to take it out of the country treasury to pay you back. :P
There was totally 3 payments of 3k...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #256 on: September 08, 2011, 04:35:36 am »

Is the game down? I can't connect and I only have 20 minutes before I have to leave for work. :/

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 08, 2011, 04:36:55 am »

Is the game down? I can't connect and I only have 20 minutes before I have to leave for work. :/

Looks like it.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #258 on: September 08, 2011, 04:39:24 am »

It's back up now.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 08, 2011, 05:42:26 am »

Okay guys in the next few days people will start reaching the 7-days since immigration, which means being able to vote. Seeing as the only reason I was named leader was because I was there first, I think we should start thinking about a chosen leader for Libya.  Someone that once chosen the rest won't bitch at or try to Usurp.

So if anyone wants to start Volunteering I will pay for the politician book that will allow you to get voted in.

However I think we can all agree on some requirements for our chosen "Colonel"
*Must be active
*Must be active on the Bay12 forums and capable of posting here (Aka nobody banned)
*Must be somewhat trustworthy, nobody suspected of using covert tactics to achieve their goals, (aka vote buying or blackmail)

My personal choice is Reelyanoob, he seems to know what he's doing and his grasp on farming will do well when forming troops. (Though he doesn't know the politician skill but I'm sure that can be rectified) 

Of course you could all just vote for me. :P

Okay off to bed. :P
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 05:55:00 am by Rilder »
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 08, 2011, 06:08:55 am »

I have 7k in monies, so if anyone needs a loan, they can also ask me.

I'm a lv 4 miner/lv 3 hunter. I'll be mining in Libya a bit and then I'll start selling my mining products for cheap, so we can get this country going.

However, what I would really like is an intermediate skill book. How do I obtain one? Do we need a better library? Or does that have to do with the scientist profession?
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 08, 2011, 06:10:10 am »

We need a University for intermediate books I think.
*Hugs*

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 08, 2011, 06:18:31 am »

Me Make me a Leader... Trust me, What could possibly go wrong. Its not like things could get worse... :P
Also I have arrived...
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 07:07:34 am by Neyvn »
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 08, 2011, 07:54:00 am »

I don't think we should have a colonel lead us.  In honor of the Arab spring, we should have a prime minister.

Also, what is a good price for me to sell my timber at?
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Denzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 08, 2011, 08:12:52 am »

I'm hopping in on this, just have to remember to stick on the IRC channel whenever I can.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #265 on: September 08, 2011, 09:07:55 am »

Why are we putting jobs up when we don't have the resources to complete them? There is a job up to operate the brick yard and the job says we don't have the materials to operate the brick yard.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 08, 2011, 09:09:44 am »

Why are we putting jobs up when we don't have the resources to complete them? There is a job up to operate the brick yard and the job says we don't have the materials to operate the brick yard.
Is the job poster RF???
He seems to be doing alot of 'useless' things...

Wait, I miss read. Seems that we need clay, if your a Miner, head to the mines and gather clay like mad men...
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 09:11:49 am by Neyvn »

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #267 on: September 08, 2011, 09:16:46 am »

Someone in charge needs to start posting jobs that we actually need done so we know what to do.

Edit: Also, is there a way other than expensive cake to regain IQ?

Red

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 08, 2011, 09:19:47 am »

Someone in charge needs to start posting jobs that we actually need done so we know what to do.

Edit: Also, is there a way other than expensive cake to regain IQ?

You can buy magazines from a supermarket, but I don't think the one in Tripoli is built yet.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 08, 2011, 09:21:08 am »

Magazines, but people keep putting off building the supermarket. I think we just got the foundry up so we could make the iron, but the lab's going to be done, the scientists are going to blow all their IQ, and they're gonna be eating sloe or begging magazines off people because they don't have an efficient way to regain IQ. It'll get done eventually though. I'm just concentrating on a strength job for now.

Edit: also, RF's brick job WAS doable for a while, it looks like he just ran out of clay at some point and instead of taking the job down he edited it, which is a little odd. ...actually, looking at my alert history, it looks like he took the old one down and put up a new one that isn't doable. Even more odd.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 34