Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The Goggles, They Do Something  (Read 1533 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: The Goggles, They Do Something
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2011, 07:22:56 pm »

...So I can go to those forum posts that I completely hate and deface them? Fun... (not that there's any of those on this forum, but still...I like the concept of this thing. :P )
Just make sure you use nothing but lines.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 07:24:36 pm »

...So I can go to those forum posts that I completely hate and deface them? Fun... (not that there's any of those on this forum, but still...I like the concept of this thing. :P )

I can make some, if you'd like >_____>
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2011, 07:25:32 pm »

How come? Because of the weird vector-y adjustment stuff the curves do? I'm used to that, I used to play a game that had an art canvas with a similar thing..

I can make some, if you'd like >_____>
No thanks, I'm good.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2011, 07:32:29 pm »

How come? Because of the weird vector-y adjustment stuff the curves do? I'm used to that, I used to play a game that had an art canvas with a similar thing..
Because dots are buggy permanent features, apparently.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2011, 08:18:06 pm »

Well for some reason on bay 12 specifically due to the way SMF is handling topics, every forum topic is recognized as bay12forums.com/smf/index.php. So Joe the Toad will be there on every topic and everything you write will be on every topic.

Also Fenrir people are mocking you.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2011, 08:24:45 pm »

Also, the people don't seem to remember that there is a big chunk of people using darkling. The black texts are invisible.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2011, 08:27:48 pm »

Says you. The difference in tone is far from negligible, nevermind that I cannot read the text.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2011, 08:54:25 pm »

Cool thing is cool.
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile