Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: WindPipe  (Read 5116 times)

BeforeLifer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: WindPipe
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2011, 09:32:56 am »

Ya I have heard of a few storys were they needed to slit a persons troat to let them breath because their windpipe was blocked, Its not used often but it is used in first aid senerous when there not as a hospital and the guy needs to breath NOW.
Any thoughts on how this can be abused?
Around these parts It's called weaponized

coolio678

• Bay Watcher
  • whooshing winds and all that jazz
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2011, 04:36:23 pm »

Ya I have heard of a few storys were they needed to slit a persons troat to let them breath because their windpipe was blocked, Its not used often but it is used in first aid senerous when there not as a hospital and the guy needs to breath NOW.
all I can add to that is that it probably has happened at least once on most medical dramas, and using a pen.
Dwarves passing by get good thoughts from the mist of water and exploding felines.
Anyone of the equivalent to the royal bloodline in a nomadic group would have a sun tattooed on their hand, or a scrotum on their forehead (it's a little-known fact that fraternities are based off of long-forgotten tribes).

BeforeLifer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2011, 06:13:33 pm »

all I can add to that is that it probably has happened at least once on most medical dramas, and using a pen.
proboly lol
Any thoughts on how this can be abused?
Around these parts It's called weaponized
Pages: 1 2 [3]