Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Quantum dwarf mechanics solved!  (Read 1566 times)

Specter513

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Leprechauns actually. That "magically delicious taste" prefstring soon lead to their total extinction.
Congratulations, you killed the only things considered dominant and have heralded the end of civilization in your world as you know it.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
Re: Quantum dwarf mechanics solved!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 05:56:17 am »

Link broken.

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 09:44:20 am »

I've always had mixed feelings about funnyjunk. There's been some really funny junk on that site, but every link ends up at the main page, with no way (for me) to figure them out.
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

vyznev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 01:17:19 pm »

Apparently they're doing some silly HTTP referer (sic) checking.  Copying the link and pasting it into the address bar might work, if you haven't clicked it yet.  If not, go to http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/2644621/Ewwwww/ and hold down the shift key while clicking refresh if the picture still doesn't show up.

Also, just in case, let me note that the picture is at least somewhat NSFW.  Then again, what are you doing reading the Bay 12 forums at work, anyway?
Climbing is a strength-based skill. Elephants are very strong. Why are you surprised?

tommy521

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 01:22:33 pm »

So THATS how it works!  :P

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2011, 02:06:00 pm »

... *brainbleach*
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.