Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Pulley Glided (Community Fort)  (Read 4906 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Pulley Glided (Community Fort)
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2011, 09:22:06 am »

It's the guy who throws people in jail. Aka law enforcement.

But...you don't have a jail.  Or do you?
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Coolnesstod

• Bay Watcher
  • Drink, Work, Repeat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2011, 03:17:00 pm »

No jail at the moment, thats not a priority yet, and also, you got turned into the captain of the guard, So have fun.

Next update will be in about and hour, maybe later.

Edit: Any ideas why The fort isn't getting sieged, i have invaders on but they wont come?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 03:21:57 pm by Coolnesstod »
All glory to the Hypnotoad.
Random fact: Robin Williams was once addicted to cocaine during the late 1980's/early 1990's.

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2011, 09:01:18 pm »

Have fun UristMcHuman as our mayor, you already mandated the making of Large gems, way to get a needed farmer killed
Sorry... I only wanted to be the damn broker.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2011, 09:05:57 pm »

No jail at the moment, thats not a priority yet, and also, you got turned into the captain of the guard, So have fun.

Next update will be in about and hour, maybe later.

Edit: Any ideas why The fort isn't getting sieged, i have invaders on but they wont come?

Wait...fun as in FUN or just, you know, normal, happy, wont-get-me-killed fun?
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Coolnesstod

• Bay Watcher
  • Drink, Work, Repeat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2011, 09:47:34 pm »

Update 3

Coolnesstod sits with his hands curled into Fists, well his right one at that.

15th galena: Military is getting bored training, they want an actual fight. Also, a human caravan came and we bought all their metal bars and some cloth,leather, booze and the such.

20th galena: UristMcsmith still wants those large gems made. We dont have any so quit asking for them.
Floors finished and we are currently putting the magma forges/furnaces up. Gonna work on getting sand.

25th galena: Only entertainment we've had all month is a fight with those damn monkeys and that wasnt much of a fight. This may be good fortune, but its mind boggling why these goblins wont attack us.

1st limestone: currently making silver weapons for the military and smelting more native silver ore. Military is currently at 7 dwarfs, probably gonna make a civilian backup squad.

10th Limestone: Not much going on besides another booze shortage, glad we caught that. Also, we are mining out jail cells, hopefully no legendary people are put to the sword/hammer.

25th limestone: Jail is dug out, just need to create enough chains for it. Military is pretty happy at this time, new recruits are at competent/adequate.

(Added Roboboy and assigned Nix a squad mate)

Current stores: Food(total):1220    Drink:114   dwarfs:84,named:6

Golden Volcano of Death rises from his chair and walks to the barracks.

OOC: I've gotten down how to take the pictures, but putting them into MSpaint is really bugging me, mind lending a hand? Sorry urist, you were elected and i already made your room, also, someone took the broker spot from you, and i sure as hell didnt change you. Also NRDL, by fun i meant the dont kill my dwarfs but give them some bruises and cuts kinda fun.
Random fact: Robin Williams was once addicted to cocaine during the late 1980's/early 1990's.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2011, 09:52:38 pm »

Oh, good, perhaps being captain of the guard isn't that bad. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Coolnesstod

• Bay Watcher
  • Drink, Work, Repeat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2011, 09:54:08 pm »

You are only armed with a crossbow, so you wont kill anyone(atleast i hope not).

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2011, 11:02:18 pm »

You are only armed with a crossbow, so you wont kill anyone(atleast i hope not).

The captain of the guard delivers punishments, right? 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Coolnesstod

• Bay Watcher
  • Drink, Work, Repeat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2011, 03:24:20 pm »

The captain of the guard delivers punishments, right?

yes, but if a jail is set, it is less likely.

Coolnesstod

• Bay Watcher
  • Drink, Work, Repeat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2011, 04:28:11 pm »

I would like to ask the current members of the fort, Should we piss off the elves and take all their stuff in the next Caravan, or should we be nice and kind with them?

Update 4 will be in a hour or so.

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2011, 04:49:42 pm »

Seize their goods, then kill the traders as they try to run off. That should net us a good fight.

Coolnesstod

• Bay Watcher
  • Drink, Work, Repeat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2011, 04:51:23 pm »

Seize their goods, then kill the traders as they try to run off. That should net us a good fight.

will wait for two one more people Person to chime in.

Edit: screw it, kill the traders it is then. Military, HOOOO!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 04:56:47 pm by Coolnesstod »

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2011, 04:51:50 pm »

Seize IT! Seize it ALL!
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Coolnesstod

• Bay Watcher
  • Drink, Work, Repeat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2011, 09:32:12 pm »

Update 4

Impatient, coolnesstod scribbles in his notes.

3rd sandstone: More migrants came, we made more beds, silver weapons, along with putting food and drink into the cells.

8th sandstone: Really Urist, your gonna take half our fucking booze and food for yourself, And you banned the exporting of galena items, Nice fucking job. More silver found and mined out, smelting that down to make more weapons.

15th sandstone: Mayor told us we are no longer going to trade with the elves, and that next winter, we seize all their goods and kill the traders. About time we did it. Mayor also announced that when 20th sandstone rolls around, no one is to go into the hospital, he wants the wounded to die so we can get to better things.

20th sandstone: Mayor was true to his word and said anyone that stepped foot into the hospital would be deemed a sulking filth and Killed. Only 2 cavern layers that weve found out, dug some 5 layers down and didn find anything but rock.

1st Timber: Have fun migrant gem cutter, he was a new guy and he was told to be put into jail for 51 days for not completing Urists ridiculous demand. Any who, Blood on the outside finally in the form of a giant ettin, never hit us and we made him into some bone bolts.

10th timber: Not much has Happened, a caravan from the mountain homes did just arrive. Lets take a gander at what the got. Metal industry is kinda up, mainly silver weapons and bins. Urist stop the ban of galena and banned aluminum from being exported, thank god.

Current stocks: Food:1200ish   Drink:131   Dwarfs:94, 6 named. Main population: Farmers.

Coolnesstod

• Bay Watcher
  • Drink, Work, Repeat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2011, 11:16:45 pm »

Had no time today to write an update or play much DF, Update 5 will be tomorrow.
Along with a current member of the fort only decision.
Pages: 1 [2] 3