???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 298 299 [300] 301 302 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 377683 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (We have flash pages!)
« Reply #4485 on: July 24, 2012, 12:41:07 pm »

> Claire: Wander off and stand guard in case more enemies come. All this blood is starting to make you uncomfortable.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4486 on: July 24, 2012, 12:48:05 pm »

"i'M goInG To bE ovEr THeRe." Steve pointed in a random direction and started walking. He didn't want any closer to the bleeding agent, just in case his stomach can't take it. It was bad enough that he had to fight them.

>Steve: Wander further away from the bloody guy.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4487 on: July 24, 2012, 04:22:06 pm »

"i'M goInG To bE ovEr THeRe." Steve pointed in a random direction and started walking. He didn't want any closer to the bleeding agent, just in case his stomach can't take it. It was bad enough that he had to fight them.

>Steve: Wander further away from the bloody guy.

> Claire: Wander off and stand guard in case more enemies come. All this blood is starting to make you uncomfortable.

Two of the group move away from the imminent interrogation. Probably a good idea.

RL: Oh no you don't. IMPROVISED MEDICAL PROCEDURES GO

You attempt to minister to your prisoner. Unfortunately, it's not going very well. If nothing else, he doesn't appear to be getting worse, for the moment.

CA: "^^This is muscl3b3astshit. I'm CA. You know, th3 guy with th3 S33r pow3rs. I r3ally hav3 no id3a what I'm doing, but I'm trying to find the MAg3... what3v33r his nam3 was. Now will you g3t th3 h3ll off m3?^^"

He demands to know why you're looking for him.

CC: Try to surface, because drowning is bad.

You swim back up to the surface, right next to a small goldenrod rowboat. A pair of prospitians blink at you in bemusement. Their naval uniforms appear to be in an advanced state of disrepair.

>Mikhael: TACKLETECH: -INSERT SNAPPY TAGLINE HERE-

You leap through the window and tackle the first movement you see, pinning the intruder to the ground. At this point, you realize you've pinned a girl. Uh....

>Emily: Wait, what?

It appears you've been tackled to the ground by some guy. What will you do?

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4488 on: July 24, 2012, 04:50:34 pm »

*Some guy twice your size.

I'm sorry, I had to fix that in order to make sure we got the proper reactions :P
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4489 on: July 24, 2012, 04:51:41 pm »

More info on this ECHINDA, sounds like they need to HUG IT OUT.
Raggle Fraggle

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4490 on: July 24, 2012, 05:48:00 pm »

RL: Accidentally do the Blood-y thing before your victim dies.

CA: ^^P3rsonal r3asons. I'll be staying th3 h3ll away from what's-h3r-fac3, if that's what you'r3 asking.^^

CC: Commandeer the vessel. Have them take you to land and/or a gate, you aren't really picky; just too lazy to fly around on your own any more.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4491 on: July 24, 2012, 08:38:17 pm »

More info on this ECHINDA, sounds like they need to HUG IT OUT.

The goat shrugs and begins explaining a bit about Echidna. "Now I can't tell ya for certain, but it's said that Echidna has been around since the beginning of the Land. She's older than the dirt the grass grows in. She's as big as a mountain too, strong, cunning. She could really take care of us critters if she had a mind to."

RL: Accidentally do the Blood-y thing before your victim dies.

You fail to unearth any super natural powers. At least he seems stable for now, but you really should find some way to patch him up, at least a little bit. Alex steps forward, a medkit in hand. "CAN I TRY?"

CC: Commandeer the vessel. Have them take you to land and/or a gate, you aren't really picky; just too lazy to fly around on your own any more.

You hoist yourself up into the boat, put on your best captaining voice, and order the prospitians to make for land or gate. The shorter of the pair meekly explains that all the land is pointy and they don't know how to get to any of the gates from wherever they are.

Lovely.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4492 on: July 24, 2012, 09:40:24 pm »

RL: Let Alex do the medical thing. INTERROGATION if the Dersite looks moderately healthy enough.

CC: Knock the Prospitans off the boat and then use it as a wind-propelled surfboard. Go looking for a Gate.

Prince of Mind: Satisfy Theros's needs to post three characters' actions per post. Go around slaughtering everything.
You would totally do that, but you've been fighting this time-traveling asshole for like half an hour now. He's held up surprisingly well, and even managed to give you a few bruises. Gotta give the guy some props, he's a decent fighter. But you really think you have better things to do than whale on some decked-out time shrink, so you chuck an improvised boomerang behind him and book it while he checks his backside to make sure it isn't returning. Now, to find a way off the Battlefield before he wisens up and starts chasing you...
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Playing and Building the next version!)
« Reply #4493 on: July 27, 2012, 07:54:13 pm »

* applesauce machine runs into the room, out of breath
SORRY I'M LATE GUYS, I GOT SIDETRACKED
How long was I gone fo-- oh my. Ten days. Uhhh... I uh... missed my... flight? Sure, that works.

>Emily: Wait, what?
It appears you've been tackled to the ground by some guy. What will you do?
>Dreamily DrEmily DrEamily ((Man, screw compounding this.))
>D!Emily: React.
"What the-- who are you? Get offa me." Emily notices the comically massive sword on his back. She garners a rather frightened look on her face. "WA!T DON'T K!LL ME ! D!DN'T DO ANYTH!NG!"

Funfact: ! for Emily is like 8 for Vriska, except it only affects capital I's in addition to lowercase rather than random nonsensical places in words.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4494 on: July 27, 2012, 08:46:11 pm »

"any Idea where t00 find her?"
Raggle Fraggle

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4495 on: July 27, 2012, 09:10:31 pm »

Mikhael, realizing that she obviously isn't actually an enemy, quickly gets off of her. "Oh, sorry, I don't actually want to kill you.", He replies to the girls frantic yelling, "I thought you were an enemy."

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4496 on: July 28, 2012, 01:44:14 am »

"...Oh." Emily gets up and brushes herself off. She notices his clothing is reminiscent of hers. "Okay. So... who are you?"
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4497 on: August 06, 2012, 09:05:01 pm »

Dispite Mikhael's inital distrust of the girl, his ego ended up taking over when she asked for his name. "Me?" He says as he brushes the collar of his Purple Pajamas with his the back of his fingers, inspecting them afterwards while looking slightly pretentious "I'm Mikhael Metaxas, most likely the best guy your'll ever met." He looks back at Emily, this time with a more inquisitive look on his face, "And you are?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4498 on: August 06, 2012, 09:43:04 pm »

CA: ^^P3rsonal r3asons. I'll be staying th3 h3ll away from what's-h3r-fac3, if that's what you'r3 asking.^^

BT asks if you'd prefer that he breaks all your limbs and lets you limp to the mage, or if you'd like to go ahead and tell him why.

RL: Let Alex do the medical thing. INTERROGATION if the Dersite looks moderately healthy enough.

Using his vast array of NERD EXPERTISE, Alex manages to bandage and stabilize the Dersite. It'll probably be some time before he's healthy enough to interrogate without risking his death.

CC: Knock the Prospitans off the boat and then use it as a wind-propelled surfboard. Go looking for a Gate.

You punt the Prospitians off the boat like a couple of frogs and put some wind in your sails. You keep your eyes peeled for a gate, but you don't seem to be particularly close to any. Well, it isn't like you have a deadline.

Prince of Mind: Satisfy Theros's needs to post three characters' actions per post. Go around slaughtering everything.
You would totally do that, but you've been fighting this time-traveling asshole for like half an hour now. He's held up surprisingly well, and even managed to give you a few bruises. Gotta give the guy some props, he's a decent fighter. But you really think you have better things to do than whale on some decked-out time shrink, so you chuck an improvised boomerang behind him and book it while he checks his backside to make sure it isn't returning. Now, to find a way off the Battlefield before he wisens up and starts chasing you...

The problem with the battlefield is there are very few fast ways off of it. You could try just flying away, or possibly snag a battleship from either side, but there are no portals leading out of Skaia.

What's the plan?

"any Idea where t00 find her?"

"Can't say. I've heard she has a Palace, but I know I ain't never seen it." Well, that's too bad.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4499 on: August 06, 2012, 09:49:40 pm »

RL: Sulk.

CA: "^^No. Piss off.^^"

CC: do some RAD TRICKS YO

TE-Prince: Snag a ship outta there. MIND-BREAK anyone who gets in the way. Aim for... eh, just anywhere but here.
Pages: 1 ... 298 299 [300] 301 302 ... 335