???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 377698 times)

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (We have flash pages!)
« Reply #4530 on: August 09, 2012, 10:48:59 pm »

Apples, you know what's in your room better than I do.
In that case:

>Emily: Follow close behind and make sure he doesn't see anything you don't want him to (i.e. about half your stuff).
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4531 on: August 09, 2012, 11:16:53 pm »

Judging from all of the frogs, you would guess that you're on the Rogue's planet.
Rogue? ROGUE?!.... just kidding, it's not a big ol deal

>Jungle-gang: Hear faint screaming in the distance

"ANYONE ELSE HEAR THAT?"
"you mean those far-off curses? yeah, what about them?"
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4532 on: August 09, 2012, 11:26:48 pm »

Judging from all of the frogs, you would guess that you're on the Rogue's planet.

Whoops.

>Jungle-gang: Hear faint screaming in the distance

"ANYONE ELSE HEAR THAT?"
"you mean those far-off curses? yeah, what about them?"

"...SHOULD WE GO CHECK IT OUT? I THINK WE SHOULD CHECK IT OUT."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4533 on: August 09, 2012, 11:46:04 pm »

Spoiler: Seer: See? (click to show/hide)

>Mimi: Attempt to See what exactly Evil TE is doing.

[5+7+10]

((Not too shabby of a roll but who knows what the difficulty level is on this stuff))

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4534 on: August 10, 2012, 12:11:53 am »

>Mimi: Attempt to See what exactly Evil TE is doing.

You focus your abilities again, and see Evil TE tearing frogs apart with his bare hands.

You probably didn't have to see that.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4535 on: August 10, 2012, 12:18:18 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

>Mimi: TO THE GAAAAAATE

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4536 on: August 10, 2012, 12:25:02 am »

TE: Float through the dream rooms. If you need to talk to someone, they're probably up there.

CA: Keep screaming. At least he's not trying to kill you now.

Evil TE: Try to find something more sentient to kill. These frogs don't seem to be giving a rat's ass that you're mass-murdering them, and that's no fun.

TB: ONWARD.

CC: Typhoon up in this shit.
Yeah, you're bored. Might as well get some amusement out of your mode of transport. You use the wind to whip up a typhoon, which you then use to launch yourself in a random direction, where you proceed to make yet another typhoon and repeat the process. You play this game of typhoon pinball for a while until you eventually get going fast enough to launch yourself into planetary orbit. Whoops. At least you should be able to see gates from here.

RL: "You guys go ahead. I'm going to try to fix this bullshit excuse for an inventory system, and keep an eye on.... that." She gestures to the Dersite.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4537 on: August 10, 2012, 02:28:32 am »

>Mimi: TO THE GAAAAAATE

TB: ONWARD.

You both exit the factory and make your way toward the hill where the Gate is. It'll take some time to reach.

TE: Float through the dream rooms. If you need to talk to someone, they're probably up there.

>Mikhael and Emily: Realize you are no longer alone.

CA: Keep screaming. At least he's not trying to kill you now.

Yeah, you figure you can do that. The screaming is somewhat obscured whenever you get slapped though.

Evil TE: Try to find something more sentient to kill. These frogs don't seem to be giving a rat's ass that you're mass-murdering them, and that's no fun.

The trouble is, you don't know where to look! It sure would be easier if you knew what consorts this planet has and where they live, but you can't recall off hand.

CC: Typhoon up in this shit.
Yeah, you're bored. Might as well get some amusement out of your mode of transport. You use the wind to whip up a typhoon, which you then use to launch yourself in a random direction, where you proceed to make yet another typhoon and repeat the process. You play this game of typhoon pinball for a while until you eventually get going fast enough to launch yourself into planetary orbit. Whoops. At least you should be able to see gates from here.

Not only can you see two return nodes, you can also see the seven gates. You could check out the player's house, if you wanted.

RL: "You guys go ahead. I'm going to try to fix this bullshit excuse for an inventory system, and keep an eye on.... that." She gestures to the Dersite.

"UH, OKAY." Alex looks over to Claire and Steve. "SO, ARE EITHER OF YOU COMING?"

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4538 on: August 10, 2012, 07:42:03 am »

>Mikhael: Not another douche you don't even know. Continue paranoia of new people.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4539 on: August 12, 2012, 10:30:49 pm »

>Emily: Don't notice on account of being too preoccupied with being neurotic about someone entering your room and possibly seeing your-- uh, your... whaddo you mean "your", you didn't say anything nope.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4540 on: August 13, 2012, 01:55:06 am »

"don't see why not. it might be one of those snakes getting bullied, or some kind of mystery helper from prospit. it's worth at least a quick peek."
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4541 on: August 13, 2012, 06:44:08 pm »

>BT: Finish slapping the alien.

You drop CA on the ground after slapping him back and forth for a good five minutes, and place your boot on his neck, which should shut him up, at least a little.  You suggest that, perhaps, CA might have reconsidered about revealing his motivation for seeking out the Mage to you, hm?

"don't see why not. it might be one of those snakes getting bullied, or some kind of mystery helper from prospit. it's worth at least a quick peek."

Alex and Claire set forth in the direction of the screaming and shouting, but shortly after they depart it ceases. "LET'S JUST KEEP GOING, THEY CAN'T BE TOO FAR."

>Mikhael, Emily, and TE: Realize one of you will eventually need to talk. Or find something kinky, anyway.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4542 on: August 13, 2012, 10:16:40 pm »

CA: NOPE. PUNCH HIM IN THE KNEE.

Evil TE: Go a'huntin'. Genocide frogs as you move, since they seem to be EVERYWHERE

CC: Check out one of the gates above the house. Any random gate'll do.

TE: Poke the big guy. "hello?"
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4543 on: August 14, 2012, 12:14:43 am »

Steve looks around to see that Alex and Claire are walking away. He must have not been paying attention. How un-ninja-like.

"whAt? W-wAiT foR me!"

>Steve: Try to catch up.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4544 on: August 14, 2012, 12:26:58 am »

Steve looks around to see that Alex and Claire are walking away. He must have not been paying attention. How un-ninja-like.

"whAt? W-wAiT foR me!"

>Steve: Try to catch up.

Steve is immediately lost in the jungle, never to be seen again.

Not really. He catches up to Claire and Alex fairly easily. Alex waves jovially.
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 335