???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 331 332 [333] 334 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 377505 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Start a fire and split the party)
« Reply #4980 on: November 18, 2012, 06:08:59 pm »

>Mikhael: Return back into the Cavern. Maybe there is another way around this encounter.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4981 on: November 18, 2012, 11:18:11 pm »

>Steve: Wave frantically back to Troy.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4982 on: November 18, 2012, 11:23:41 pm »

> Claire: Follow Danielle to the other party. (if that is actually what Theros means by "stop making it impossible to keep the party in one place" I'm not sure)
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4983 on: November 19, 2012, 12:05:14 am »

>Mikhael: Return back into the Cavern. Maybe there is another way around this encounter.

You think back to the cavern's physical qualities and ways you could avoid the encounter. There aren't any that you can readily think of, aside from flying over that pit. And with all those ranged capable enemies... That could be dangerous if one of them hits you while you're in mid flight.

Also, you weren't able to retain your jetbike card. Do you want to try to draw for something from your personal sylladex, or the common deck?

>PA: Wave fer00ciously at Alex and Steve

Troy waves to his br00s. Steve and Alex enthusiastically return the greeting.

CA: WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT

A portion of the smoke clears enough for you to see a group of people milling about what used to be the center of a Derse camp. Huh.

CC: Continue traveling in a linear fashion.

You realize that you are now closer to Skaia than to LoSaJ.

> Claire: Follow Danielle to the other party. (if that is actually what Theros means by "stop making it impossible to keep the party in one place" I'm not sure)

Claire and Danielle begin to make their way toward the rest of the group when they remember that aside from 'toward where everything is burning', they don't really know which way to go.

Meanwhile~

"OKAY, WE SHOULD GET BACK TO DANIELLE.... AND ALSO CLAIRE? IS SHE BACK WITH DANIELLE?"

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Operation: Get another $&%*ing memo schedeuled!)
« Reply #4984 on: November 19, 2012, 01:21:12 am »

CC: Well so much for that. Go to one of the other Lands and see what hallucinations you run in to.

CA: Attempt landing. Get hit into the sky by exploding debris instead.

RL: Attempt to cause things to stop being on fire. Except this time, use a fire extinguisher or something instead of making the ground bleed.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4985 on: November 21, 2012, 11:13:49 am »

"OKAY, WE SHOULD GET BACK TO DANIELLE.... AND ALSO CLAIRE? IS SHE BACK WITH DANIELLE?"

"Looks like it." Mimi kicked the ground and ash rose into the air. "But all this running around is wasting time, so once we're fully regrouped, we really ought to find something else to do."

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4986 on: November 21, 2012, 04:31:33 pm »

>Mikhael: Seeing as you can't pass the blockade and there's way your leaving without your jetbike (Your pretty athletic, but even you don't think you would be able to swim away from this island without drowning.), you may as well explore the surface of the Island your on.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4987 on: November 27, 2012, 01:10:24 am »

((All right, hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Also it was my Birthday last week, and I took that, being hired as a porter for BK, and being pretty burnt out as an excuse to veg for a while, but, NOW WE'RE BACK!))

>Mikhael: Seeing as you can't pass the blockade and there's way your leaving without your jetbike (Your pretty athletic, but even you don't think you would be able to swim away from this island without drowning.), you may as well explore the surface of the Island your on.

This island is like ten feet from end to end, and the only interesting thing on it is a pile of trash.

It occurs to you that if you changed out of your platemail, you'd most likely be able to swim from island to island.

You also still need to decide if you're going to attempt to draw from your personal Sylladex again.

"Looks like it." Mimi kicked the ground and ash rose into the air. "But all this running around is wasting time, so once we're fully regrouped, we really ought to find something else to do."

"WELL, WHO ELSE'S LAND IS HAVING PROBLEMS?" Alex asked, as the group continued back toward Danielle and Claire. "I DON'T THINK THAT TORTOISE ON CLAIRE'S PLANET SAID ANYTHING ABOUT TERRIBLE PROBLEMS ON HER PLANET, AND MY JELLY-PEOPLE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO ME."

"...I THINK THAT'S DANIELLE OVER THERE."

RL: Attempt to cause things to stop being on fire. Except this time, use a fire extinguisher or something instead of making the ground bleed.

You yank a fire extinguisher out of your sylladex, and douse the flames in your path. You are almost certain this fire will cause more damage to what remains of the jungle than it would have prevented.

CA: Attempt landing. Get hit into the sky by exploding debris instead.

Miraculously, it seems that the camp has burned down enough that it has stopped exploding. You land silently about fifteen feet away from the gaggle of children.

CC: Well so much for that. Go to one of the other Lands and see what hallucinations you run in to.

There are six you haven't seen yet. You see a grey and smokey one, a white and rocky one, a green one, a wet green one, a brown and rocky one, and another green one. Hm.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4988 on: November 27, 2012, 01:17:46 am »

"WELL, WHO ELSE'S LAND IS HAVING PROBLEMS?" Alex asked, as the group continued back toward Danielle and Claire. "I DON'T THINK THAT TORTOISE ON CLAIRE'S PLANET SAID ANYTHING ABOUT TERRIBLE PROBLEMS ON HER PLANET, AND MY JELLY-PEOPLE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO ME."

Mimi facepalmed. "That's because everyone's Land is having problems, but you have to figure out what they are first. It's part of the game. Claire's Land is being genocided by an immensely powerful demigod, this Land is devoid of its lifeblood and Emily's Land's consorts are starving. Even on my Land, I need to visit someone - alone, they were specific - and get to a technological artifact."

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4989 on: November 27, 2012, 01:57:55 am »

"i tHInk My lANd loST pOWer iN A mASsiVe BlIZzArd. i foUnD A moNiTor ROoM tHaT loOKEd uNtOUCheD, buT tHe pOWer wAS ouT aND it wAs TOo sNoWY tO chEck WirEs oUTsiDe."

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4990 on: November 27, 2012, 03:17:45 pm »

It occurs to you that if you changed out of your platemail, you'd most likely be able to swim from island to island.

Even if they are close, I think its kinda implausible for Mikhael to keep swimming from Island to Island and get anywhere without tiring fairly quickly.

>Mikhael: Draw a new hand. Hope for Jetbike again.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4991 on: November 27, 2012, 10:06:03 pm »

CC: SO MUCH GREEN ARGH. Just pick one of the green ones at random and go pay it a visit.

CA: OH HAI GUISE.

RL: Reunite with the gang.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4992 on: November 28, 2012, 01:43:01 am »

Mimi facepalmed. "That's because everyone's Land is having problems, but you have to figure out what they are first. It's part of the game. Claire's Land is being genocided by an immensely powerful demigod, this Land is devoid of its lifeblood and Emily's Land's consorts are starving. Even on my Land, I need to visit someone - alone, they were specific - and get to a technological artifact."

"i tHInk My lANd loST pOWer iN A mASsiVe BlIZzArd. i foUnD A moNiTor ROoM tHaT loOKEd uNtOUCheD, buT tHe pOWer wAS ouT aND it wAs TOo sNoWY tO chEck WirEs oUTsiDe."

"...ARE WE GOING TO HAVE TO SPLIT UP? I REALLY DON'T WANT TO SPLIT UP, YOU GUYS."

CC: SO MUCH GREEN ARGH. Just pick one of the green ones at random and go pay it a visit.

You descend to the surface of one of the green worlds. You spot a little red bird who takes one look at you and runs away screaming.

CA: OH HAI GUISE.

RL: Reunite with the gang.

Claire and Danielle spot the others just as CA makes his presence known.

Seriously, when can we all be on pesterchum?

Even if they are close, I think its kinda implausible for Mikhael to keep swimming from Island to Island and get anywhere without tiring fairly quickly.

>Mikhael: Draw a new hand. Hope for Jetbike again.

Everybody else did it.

You flush your hand and draw a new one. You receive: Greater Handcannon, Jetbike, Instashield, and Regisword.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4993 on: November 28, 2012, 03:09:30 pm »

Whatever, doesn't matter anymore. I drew my jet bike.

>Mikhael: Peace out of this place. Hopefully you will be able to find it again when you are better equipped.

Pages: 1 ... 331 332 [333] 334 335