???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388458 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (We leveled! Pick new common sylladex cards!)
« Reply #795 on: October 14, 2011, 08:25:16 pm »

Honestly, what were you expecting? I mean, he DOES have "fiend" in his name. :P

Though it's technically a feind.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: October 14, 2011, 08:36:27 pm »

Anyway, since we're on a sort of semi-hiatus as we wait to determine whether or not Criptfeind is still playing, let's discuss the maps. Someone voted frequency was too low. I know how to fix that. As for quality, how do you all think I should approach that?

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: October 14, 2011, 08:38:23 pm »

Maybe have us teeny little character heads that you'll paste into the tile we're on so we can tell what colored square is what? And imp heads, maybe with the prototyping shown?
EDIT:
Like this imp, only it should probably be bigger and not thrown together in 5 minutes.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 08:42:42 pm by SirAaronIII »
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: October 14, 2011, 09:01:09 pm »

Maybe have us teeny little character heads that you'll paste into the tile we're on so we can tell what colored square is what? And imp heads, maybe with the prototyping shown?
EDIT:
Like this imp, only it should probably be bigger and not thrown together in 5 minutes.

Well, it is going slowly, but I have started. Once they are all ready, I will post them so everyone can see!

EDIT: Also, I plan to move everyone to proper character sheets. I made on of Darvi a few days ago or something, but I forgot to mention.

Realized I need descriptions of the rest of the pcs, except for cript's character (who I am not prioritizing for obvious reasons). Will also need to do more of the imps, but I'll have to do it later.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: October 14, 2011, 10:04:18 pm »

I was bored, so I made a thing.
Spoiler: LOSAJ (click to show/hide)
Continue making these? Y/N
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: October 14, 2011, 10:06:04 pm »

Why is it not an epic flash where you can play as RL and run around doing stuff? >:(

Just kidding, of course. But if you really did that, I'd have to shower you with praise and respect. Looks good, but a bit blurry.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: October 14, 2011, 10:08:52 pm »

Yes, fuck yes. You wouldn't believe how happy i'd be to see an art version of the land of Happiness and Sunshine.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: October 14, 2011, 10:22:09 pm »

Why is it not an epic flash where you can play as RL and run around doing stuff? >:(

Just kidding, of course. But if you really did that, I'd have to shower you with praise and respect. Looks good, but a bit blurry.
If I had Flash, I would totally start working on that. But alas, I am too stingy with my money to spend on such a thing.

And brb working on LoHaS

And hell I cannot draw ponies worth crap
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: October 14, 2011, 10:22:48 pm »

If I had Flash, I would totally start working on that. But alas, I am too stingy with my money to spend on such a thing.

And brb working on LoHaS

And hell I cannot draw ponies worth crap
I don't care, if its bad then I can just ironically like it :P
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: October 14, 2011, 11:56:50 pm »

Well, I am fairly sure that this is either horribly shitty or brain-scarring, depending on circumstances.
Spoiler: Regardless: (click to show/hide)
And, frankly...
It's all Bd's fault~

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: October 14, 2011, 11:58:11 pm »

Well, I am fairly sure that this is either horribly shitty or brain-scarring, depending on circumstances.
Spoiler: Regardless: (click to show/hide)
And, frankly...
It's all Bd's fault~
Its...beautiful. And whats that on the sun over there?

That quote is going to be used against me my entire life now.
Welcome to Reality.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: October 15, 2011, 12:00:36 am »

Its...beautiful. And whats that on the sun over there?
That is an imp in a frog costume. I'm fairly sure that I'm going to have an imp photobomb every one of these I make from now on just for the hell of it.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: October 15, 2011, 01:06:50 am »

Continue making these? Y/N
Wicked awesome. The Land of Happiness and Sunshine now canonically has smiley caves.

I still need to do a sketch of the land of cookies and lasers.

Getting back to work on the remaining imps we have.

Well, that's that. Changed Frog imp a bit so it looked more Froggy, but it is otherwise unchanged. Didn't really know what to do with Dummy imp, hope this works and is appropriately recognizable.

Also, I think Ghost imp is hella creepy. Much more so than the rest. That's expected, I guess, it is a tier two prototyping.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: October 15, 2011, 07:52:55 pm »

Hey, Theros? Can you make a picture of LOCAC (Land of Castles and Conflict)?  Its what I am calling my land…
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: October 15, 2011, 08:11:12 pm »

Hey, Theros? Can you make a picture of LOCAC (Land of Castles and Conflict)?  Its what I am calling my land…

It is a world primarily comprised of Rolling Plains, with a few towns (and naturally castles) dotting the landscape. Plus a mountain range where Mikheal's home now resides.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 335