???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 377081 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (I spell stuff wrong even when I'm not referencing SBaHJ!)
« Reply #2775 on: February 03, 2012, 03:45:18 pm »

Eh, I think we should have another OOC memo some time in the future.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2776 on: February 03, 2012, 03:52:25 pm »

Actually I meant an in-character memo. A lot has happened, and not all the characters are quite up to speed. We can discuss the temples, and maybe the Dersites.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: February 03, 2012, 04:06:34 pm »

Y
Science Check!
[7,10]+5=22

You start plugging away at the panel. Soon enough, you manage to bring up a few files that weren't encrypted. Given the timestamp versus when the computer logged the previous shutdown, you're guessing there was not time.

You first examine the audio log you found. It's a brief recording that, according to the file, was performed by the Captain just before engage a couple Derse freight ships and a pair of Destroyers.

The next file is a list of all the crew assigned to this particular vessel. According to this, 412 Prospitians were lost to the sea today. As well as one Derse prisoner.

The last file details the last few moments of the Battleship. Apparently, they suffered a hull breach from underwater. The weapons officer suspected a submarine, but the feed cuts out shortly after you learn this.

On a different note, when is everyone available for a memo? Last night failed, but we still need it done at some point.

We will keep trying. I should be on again tonight, and I'm making dinner early, and I'm not experimenting with curry or jumble tonight, so I shouldn't be called away to make masterwork tuna salads again. Or anything else.

... I didn't mean for him to just stand there, I mean a Mini-fast forward to what Mikheal would likely be doing at the current moment that isn't a few hours in the past.

Which would be what? If there's something you want to do, you need to tell me. I'm willing to retcon that, since you literally did nothing.

I think he would've likely found some way to get down from the mountain by now (Doesn't really matter how.) and would be doing some kind of stupid Side-Quest for Boondollars. And about to pester Mimi a bit.

Seriously? Hell no. We don't fast-forward up to you being in the middle of some random quest. You're lucky I'm not a sadistic GM, you'd be at a red-bird military trial and seperated from your sylladex.

You're at your residence, and up to real time. Go ahead and pester away.

Eh, I think we should have another OOC memo some time in the future.

An OOC memo would be a good idea, especially with the prospective new player.

Actually I meant an in-character memo. A lot has happened, and not all the characters are quite up to speed. We can discuss the temples, and maybe the Dersites.

And by the Norse Gods, yes, this still needs to happen.

And no, I don't know why the Norse Gods specifically. Why not, I guess?

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2778 on: February 03, 2012, 06:26:07 pm »

Anything else up here? Otherwise. Explore HARDER.
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2779 on: February 03, 2012, 08:17:53 pm »

Anything else up here? Otherwise. Explore HARDER.

You figure you've pretty much tapped out the information value on the bridge, and start making your way further into the ship. As you make your way through the hallways, you notice colored lines on the floor of the gold battleship. Red, Blue, and Green, and white. Eventually, you come to a junction with a sign. Apparently, the Green leads to crew quarters, Red to the Battlestations and Armory, and Blue leads to the Engine room. White apparently leads to the Bridge.

Which way?

Also, we're gonna try to get the in character memo again tonight, but until everyone gets in, we may as well treat it like an OOC.

This time, it'll be #Bay12RPGStuck, in order to prevent confusion for others.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2780 on: February 03, 2012, 10:40:14 pm »

Gah. I can't make it today. I'll be online tomorrow throughout the day, but I'm heading out tonight.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2781 on: February 04, 2012, 01:11:11 am »

Green like a bean, What happened in this Machine?
Raggle Fraggle

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2782 on: February 04, 2012, 01:46:38 am »

Why hello there, ffs was like "wanna join the HSRPG" and I was like "hellllllllz yeah" but it didn't go down exactly like that as there were more words involved. I tried to download me summat Pesterchum and join a memo but my internet was like "Sure, I'll-- nojk" and he was like "you should make a post to introduce yourself" and I was all "what should I say" and he was like "you should show them your totally sweet drawings that I worship and make up a large portion of my shrine to wait I mean" and at that point I came here and started typing this up. Well, not exactly, other things happened but it'll be boring to explain.

This was supposed to be a post introducing myself. Instead it described the events that led to the post itself. Actually there's one thing you now know about me, how I plan to type about one thing and then somehow end up with a paragraph that's in a completely different direction than I could have possibly planned for.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 03:31:26 am by applesauce machine »
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2783 on: February 04, 2012, 01:51:53 am »

Now we have to introduce ourselves. Hi I'm freeformschooler and currently posting from my shrine which has been already mentioned. I have to sacrifice to the Apple God daily else I be smited by a falling tree.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2784 on: February 04, 2012, 01:52:46 am »

stuff
My eyes are not ready for this. The quality of art in this thread shall increase thousandfold, and I'll just sit in the corner eating my metaphorical art paste.

But in all srsness, welcome to the game. If you need a summary of events/personalities/whatever, I can give you that, but I promise nothing in regards to quality.

Oh, and as for introductions, I'm Theros, the guy who puts his foot in his metaphorical mouth whenever he makes a post longer than 2 sentences.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: February 04, 2012, 02:24:07 am »

I'm the ridiculous person who decided that playing a ninja would be a great idea. It was.

On a slightly unrelated note I also draw, just not often for forum games anymore. I have a tendency to drop a picture and never pick it up again due to a lack of motivation. If something really epic happens I'll draw it, or at least try if I have time.

You can call me The Fool or just Fool. The mist trail on the last picture was very well done. It's one of the effects that I'm not very good at.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2786 on: February 04, 2012, 02:27:08 am »

Greetings and welcome! We've heard so much about you! Your reputation as an artist far precedes you! wait that's not a good thing, or is it?

I'm SirAaronIII and I am quite possibly the worst RPer here.

In other news, another day, another OOC memo. Then we all started playing Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup out of nowhere.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2787 on: February 04, 2012, 11:19:13 am »

Hi I'm Riccto and I-Its not like I l-like you or anything I enjoy pulling out bits of silliness in this game despite my character being relatively un-silly.
Raggle Fraggle

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2788 on: February 04, 2012, 11:55:31 am »

But in all srsness, welcome to the game. If you need a summary of events/personalities/whatever, I can give you that, but I promise nothing in regards to quality.
That'd be good, as when I start reading through a thread, I feel as though I have to read every single word, whether or not I want to. There are 185 other pages and I'll be unbearably disappoint with myself if I stop halfway or otherwise don't read every word so a summary'd be nice.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2789 on: February 04, 2012, 12:49:22 pm »

I think he would've likely found some way to get down from the mountain by now (Doesn't really matter how.) and would be doing some kind of stupid Side-Quest for Boondollars. And about to pester Mimi a bit.

Seriously? Hell no. We don't fast-forward up to you being in the middle of some random quest. You're lucky I'm not a sadistic GM, you'd be at a red-bird military trial and separated from your sylladex.
[/quote]

Why are you so defensive all of a sudden? I never said the quest was important in any way, shape, or form, or that I would actually getting EXP Boon dollars from the quest. You need to face the fact that Sburb is an obscenely long game. We need to skip the parts of the game that are just boring completely unnecessary-to-plot side quests or just searching randomly for the next plot point. The reason I wanted to skip to this part is because its when Mikheal in my mind pestered Mimi as to the whereabouts of everyone. It could also set the scene for a god Strife with some Imps, which I have not had in a *Very* long time. I still remember that you knocked me out of the game for about a month (Maybe more), and I still do not appreciate it.

Intros 'n' paintings

Welcome! I am the great Assassin-Knight Pyromaniac know as Johnfalcon, although I regret the name choice now. Aw well, the name seems to be permanent, though. And I don't think I would be able to successfully pull off a profile change.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 335