???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388544 times)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (I spell stuff wrong even when I'm not referencing SBaHJ!)
« Reply #2940 on: February 11, 2012, 04:25:09 pm »

RL: Continue to actually understand jack shit.

To quote Blade, "I see what you did there."
I actually didn't see what I did there until you pointed it out. Well done.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2941 on: February 11, 2012, 04:41:36 pm »

You two are free to talk about what went down while Danielle and Alex were out of the room, you know. Might help Danielle understand, or come close to doing so?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2942 on: February 11, 2012, 05:17:27 pm »

Spoiler: What (click to show/hide)

>Mimi: See what he's found.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 05:38:17 pm by freeformschooler »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2943 on: February 11, 2012, 05:34:35 pm »

I don't even want to know what is up with the name for that pesterlog.

Just as the pair go to check on Alex, a bag is thrown out of the water, and onto the walkway around the aquatic entrance to the temple.

Alex surfaces and captchalogues his scuba gear. "FOUND IT. THIS BAG KIND OF BLENDS IN WITH THE SEA FLOOR, Y'KNOW."

"WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THE DERSITE?"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2944 on: February 11, 2012, 05:37:21 pm »

I don't either, but like I told Theros, it's probably my bro trolling me. It's what I get when I leave my laptop open I guess. Sometimes when I'm in a livestream he'll join in and pretend to be someone else. Or sometimes he'll change the settings on my Windows account.

"He's still captured. Does the C4 look salvageable?"

>Mimi: Realize Alex probably knows nothing about explosives.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 05:41:15 pm by freeformschooler »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2945 on: February 11, 2012, 05:46:11 pm »

"...C-4 IS A PLASTIC EXPLOSIVE, RIGHT? I DIDN'T ACTUALLY TAKE A LOOK AT IT, BUT I THINK IT WAS DESIGNED TO BLOW PRETTY MUCH ANYWHERE. I DON'T THINK WATER SHOULD HAVE DONE ANYTHING TO EITHER THE EXPLOSIVES THEMSELVES, OR THE DETONATORS."

"AND REALLY, I MEANT WHAT WE'RE GOING TO DO WITH HIM."

Alex knows a little bit. Aside from his fiction novels, most of his time was spent reading non-fiction novels. Don't ask him to rig it though.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2946 on: February 11, 2012, 05:49:23 pm »

"Oh. I was thinking after we're done here, we'll make a detour to Claire's house to alchemize some easier way to hold him. After that, we can either go to his next destination or keep looking for an artifact."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2947 on: February 11, 2012, 05:57:30 pm »

swimmy swimmy.

Spoiler: LH's Timeout. (click to show/hide)
Raggle Fraggle

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2948 on: February 11, 2012, 06:46:57 pm »

TB: Tell them about their new player.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2949 on: February 11, 2012, 06:55:37 pm »

Sorry guys, I downloaded a Fake Java by mistake and now my computer is toast. It seems as if I have just lost ALL of my files, even pesterchum. It looks like I won't be able to pester for a bit, because I am currently on a different computer which I can not get pesterchum on :'(
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2950 on: February 11, 2012, 09:32:49 pm »

"Oh. I was thinking after we're done here, we'll make a detour to Claire's house to alchemize some easier way to hold him. After that, we can either go to his next destination or keep looking for an artifact."

"WHY EXACTLY ARE WE HOLDING HIM? HE DOESN'T SEEM PARTICULARLY BRIGHT, AND I CAN'T SEE HIM BEING VERY USEFUL TO US. YOU TACKLED HIM ONCE ALREADY."

Sorry guys, I downloaded a Fake Java by mistake and now my computer is toast. It seems as if I have just lost ALL of my files, even pesterchum. It looks like I won't be able to pester for a bit, because I am currently on a different computer which I can not get pesterchum on :'(

Well, just keep up with the thread as best you can. Sorry you snagged a bogus download.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2951 on: February 11, 2012, 11:29:56 pm »

"Is... this a tree factory? Where the hell am I? Is anyone else here?"
CT: Examine your surroundings and try to determine if this is in fact a lucid dream.

Any roll required for this? If so, is it [8+0+5=13]?

Noooo I didn't edit the extra spike into my character sheet post fast enough! Also, pff no one edited out the loface-turned-into-an-appletastic-avatar-reference in the lower right corner.

I would have posted earlier today, but the wifi (which I use from the neighbor's house, it's our router but we can't afford the internet bill so they're putting it to better use) was turned off without warning while I was using it because they were cleaning. They said they'd call when it was turned back on. Hours later, I asked my mom if they called back, and she called them, and they said they'd turn it on right then. Now that it's on, my connection is currently very shitty. Like the amount of time I spent connected to the internet will be less than the time it took me to reconnect, and then I wait God-knows-how-many minutes internetless, retrying the connection.

It took me 2 tries to log into Bay12 and about maybe 4 more to preview/post this. Yes, I counted. What I didn't count was how many times I refreshed the login page/post page. Over a hundred times total, I'm sure, and I'm not even exaggerating. The amount or tries sounds minor, and it is, but that's only because I barely got the chances in the first place (see amount of times I refreshed).

Now that I'm finally online, I'm told that I need to watch the baby and not use my laptop whilst doing so. Fantastic.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 11:32:43 pm by applesauce machine »
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2952 on: February 12, 2012, 01:42:29 am »

So I think I was supposed to be making a gif of LH polishing his loot.

I screwed that up, so instead, you guys get more CA.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 01:47:23 am by TherosPherae »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2953 on: February 12, 2012, 02:35:33 am »

"Is... this a tree factory? Where the hell am I? Is anyone else here?"
CT: Examine your surroundings and try to determine if this is in fact a lucid dream.

You take a look around. Your house is still, well, your house, but everything around it has changed. Your home is now standing upon a huge pillar of stone, overlooking hundreds of factories that seem to pump out trees of all things, which are then fed into other factories, that pump out other trees.

You aren't in Kansas anymore. Not that you necessarily started there.

Realizing you just made a Wizard of Oz reference, and that that movie mostly consisted of a young woman's fever dream, you give yourself a good, hard pinch. It hurts like hell, and nothing changes. Well damn.

Now that I'm finally online, I'm told that I need to watch the baby and not use my laptop whilst doing so. Fantastic.

Don't worry about needing to be on every day (though it would be nice), and particularly don't worry about tonight. I'm at a nerd party anyhow.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2954 on: February 12, 2012, 07:02:57 am »

Go outside and see if any of the factories are easily accessible, i.e. unlocked doors, no doors, holes, windows, etc.
[8+0+3=11]

Don't worry about needing to be on every day (though it would be nice), and particularly don't worry about tonight. I'm at a nerd party anyhow.
This here RPG is the closest I'm getting to a nerd party, or any kind of party for that matter. Speaking of parties,

It took me like 30 minutes to post this.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 07:04:55 am by applesauce machine »
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 335