???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388475 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (In-Game Doomed Timeline Count: 1)
« Reply #4080 on: April 18, 2012, 07:40:30 pm »

"I wish I got some sick loot. But as it turns out either I'm too awesome for the loot they want to give or this game is lame."

Mikheal head picks up a bit when Troy talks about the sword.

"That Ragnarok thing sounds cool, and like something I could use. Let me see it."
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4081 on: April 18, 2012, 07:42:55 pm »

>Pop Ragnarok out in all its shiny glory

"naw. the game just has y00u l0000k in the wierd c00rners f00r the sick l0000t. just need t00 find it with eff00rt."

"s00. start heading t00wards the gate?"
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4082 on: April 19, 2012, 09:07:23 pm »

>Ragnarok: Look different on dry land.

Actually... Now that you take a better look at it, this sword could definitely use some TLC. In any case, it is certainly not usable as is.
Still. It is obvious to see that, while tarnished now, this was a very powerful weapon. At some point, anyway.

Emily et entourage: Arrive at ancient factory.

Wow, this place looks old with a capital O. It looks a fair bit larger than the other factories you've seen, and more run-down. It looks like it's been here a while. There are trees nearby it, as with all of the factories, but the ones near this factory look... Different. More varied, somehow. The fruits are the most distinct, being a fair bit different in many aspects from the ones you've already seen, depending on the tree.

Alex: Get things moving

"GUYS, ARE YOU ALMOST READY TO GO? WE REALLY SHOULD GET A MOVE ON HERE. COME ON, PLEASE?" God, what a whiny tool you are.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4083 on: April 19, 2012, 09:27:52 pm »

"Okay, fine. Jetpack away."

TB: TIMEJUMP to the past. Observe the factory in its beginnings.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4084 on: April 19, 2012, 11:06:01 pm »

>Steve: Follow Alex.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4085 on: April 20, 2012, 07:54:13 am »

Mikheal is taken aback by the shitty sword that Troy was just speaking so highly of.

"Looking at this thing makes me think its more of the ladder. How did you get that piece of crap?"
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4086 on: April 20, 2012, 09:12:52 am »

> Claire: Follow Steve.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4087 on: April 20, 2012, 09:14:52 am »

"Hey, where did TB go?"

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4088 on: April 20, 2012, 10:41:28 am »

"On one hand, that !s a good quest!on. On the other, who g!ves a sh!t. I'm just wonder!ng how long we have unt!l he gets back."

((Emily is all about being petty when situations don't call for it. :P))
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4089 on: April 20, 2012, 01:23:27 pm »

>Alex et all: Over the river

A few minutes of rocketwork later, the team is safely over the lava river. The group makes their way closer to the gate. Soon, the mountain it sits atop comes into view.

"THERE IT IS. NOT A WHOLE LOT FARTHER NOW."

TB: TIMEJUMP to the past. Observe the factory in its beginnings.

You use your time-powers to move back to the factory when it was new. You end up going quite a ways back, nearly a millennium. This factory, in this time plane, is the only one you can see. There are lush trees everywhere, all sporting that large, purple, waxy fruit the salamanders live on.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4090 on: April 20, 2012, 05:53:30 pm »

TB: Explore ze factory. Figure out where all the stuff should be so you can avoid collapses and such in the future.

CA: Continue to be horribly lost.
Yep, you've got a handle on that. You really have no idea where you're going, and you're pretty sure you're walking in circles, and damn it is hot down here. Although, there is that glowing thing off in the distance, maybe that'll help some.
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4091 on: April 20, 2012, 10:40:52 pm »

TB: Explore ze factory. Figure out where all the stuff should be so you can avoid collapses and such in the future.

You move to open the door when suddenly a shadow falls over you. A deep voice laden with menace sounds behind you.

"you are unwelcome now, outsider. this is neither your time, nor place. leave immediately."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4092 on: April 20, 2012, 10:50:37 pm »

You move to open the door when suddenly a shadow falls over you. A deep voice laden with menace sounds behind you.

"you are unwelcome now, outsider. this is neither your time, nor place. leave immediately."
"....It's frekkin' Typheus again, isn't it....?"

TB: Turn around, then timewarp a minute into the future to avoid pummeling.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4093 on: April 20, 2012, 11:02:59 pm »

TB: Turn around, then timewarp a minute into the future to avoid pummeling.

You turn to confirm, and yes, it is the ruler of this land, the mighty Typheus, master of the wind. You leap forward one minute into the future to avoid a good thwacking. When you arrive at your destination time, he is still there. "this is not the time either, and it is still not the place. begone with you."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4094 on: April 20, 2012, 11:21:31 pm »

"Well, if I kicked your ass now, the others wouldn't have a chance to later. So I guess I'll leave you to that then. Have fun being the terrorizing bastard you are, Typheus."

TB: Jump back to Mimi and Emily.
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 335