???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 299 300 [301] 302 303 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 377672 times)

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (We have flash pages!)
« Reply #4500 on: August 07, 2012, 01:46:52 pm »

"'Tress, Em!ly 'Tress." She looks in another direction, realizing she just unintentionally gave a cheesy-sounding name introduction. "So uh... what're you do!n' here?" She remembers how much she sucks at starting conversation with people. Goddammit.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4501 on: August 07, 2012, 07:44:15 pm »

RL: Sulk.

"SO... DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY VITALITY GEL OR ANYTHING? WE COULD PROBABLY USE IT TO GET HIM CONSCIOUS."

CA: "^^No. Piss off.^^"

BT lifts a massive fist and prepares to bring it down on your legs. Now might be a good time to struggle, or something.

CC: do some RAD TRICKS YO

You decide to liven up the trip, pulling off some serious wave grinds. You also do a few biznasty flips that are so deliriously fridgeblastingly honk droppi

Okay, that sentence kind of got away from you.

TE-Prince: Snag a ship outta there. MIND-BREAK anyone who gets in the way. Aim for... eh, just anywhere but here.

You spot a nearby Prospit battlecruiser, and shatter the psyches of several crewman before they learn their lesson and just get the hell out of the way. You grab the wheel and work out the take-off sequence in short order. It's a good thing these things are so user friendly.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4502 on: August 07, 2012, 08:17:50 pm »

Time hop to watch Echidna furrow the land
Raggle Fraggle

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4503 on: August 07, 2012, 08:25:17 pm »

RL: "I didn't even know we could carry vitality gel. I thought it was just a thing we poked that refilled the good ol' life meters."

CA: GENITAL KICK

CC: Crash landing because you are terrible at driving. Blame the boat.
Pff, you're never going to crash. You are just too good at driving. You are the sea-lady, it is youwhoops

Yeah, that was a crystal. You suppose the emphasis should go on 'was'. Stupid shoddily built Prospitan rescue boats. Oh well, it's not exactly a big deal since you already wo- wait a minute, nobody had crystal planets in your session. Yeah, there was the chick with the mist and the random landscape, but this one actually has a consistent ocean. Must be more mind shenanigans courtesy of the friendly neighborhood asshole. And now your boat is gone, and you're going to have to go on the breeze without anything else. Yeah, it's more practical, but it's not nearly as fun.

Stupid boats.

TE-Prince: GTFO
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4504 on: August 07, 2012, 11:21:52 pm »

((In the interest of getting this game moving, I've created a series of images as a stand-in for the Infiltrate happenings. The Flash is still coming.))

>(SBAHJ) Mimi: Infiltreat.. .

Spoiler: Part 1 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Part 2 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Part 3 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Part 4 (click to show/hide)

>Mimi: Ask TB to take Emily back to her planet. Punitch DA so muchmany times.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4505 on: August 08, 2012, 10:48:35 am »

RL: "I didn't even know we could carry vitality gel. I thought it was just a thing we poked that refilled the good ol' life meters."

"AS LONG AS IT HEALS WITH GAME MAGIC OR WHATEVER, IT SHOULD WORK. BUT I'M OUT OF CRAZY ALCHEMY PIZZA."

CA: GENITAL KICK

You're in a bit of an awkward position, but you manage to swing your foot and land a sort of solid hit on BT's manberries. The force of the blow knocks his grip loose and sends him a good ten feet back from you. Wow, you haven't fought anything in so long, you forgot how strong becoming god tier made you.

TE-Prince: GTFO

You plot a course for (by which I mean just blast off in the direction of) one of the Ocean planets, since it was the first one you saw.

>Mimi: Ask TB to take Emily back to her planet. Punitch DA so muchmany times.

You start beating on DA, but after a few hits he starts complaining that you're lousy at it. It's true, your attack style is more about bringing power to a point rather than overwhelming force, but shouldn't this be sufficient?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4506 on: August 08, 2012, 11:59:52 am »

"Lousy!?" Mimi drops her rapier and starts pounding on him with her bare hands. "I've taken down basilisks! Ogres! Whosawhatsits! You're just a puny Dersite!"

>Mimi: Keep doing this because your 8 Mangrit is obviously enough to harm him through his carapace.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4507 on: August 08, 2012, 09:04:15 pm »

"Lousy!?" Mimi drops her rapier and starts pounding on him with her bare hands. "I've taken down basilisks! Ogres! Whosawhatsits! You're just a puny Dersite!"

>Mimi: Keep doing this because your 8 Mangrit is obviously enough to harm him through his carapace.

"Oh criminy." The Dersite Agent grabs you by your wrists, puts them into a boxing configuration, and adjusts your stance with one foot. "Now, pull back your arm, lean back, then bring it forward. Put your whole body into the blow, because you're gonna need to."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4508 on: August 08, 2012, 09:12:35 pm »

Mimi makes a confused face and hops from side to side a couple times with her fists clenched and raised around her head.

"Okay, I can do this. Fist forward, turn, pull back, like the martial arts training videos. EEEE-"

>Mimi: Be the crouching tiger, hidden dragon.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4509 on: August 08, 2012, 09:51:24 pm »

RL: "Hmm. I'm gonna go scout around the battlefield and see if anything dropped vitality gel that we missed, then."

CA: Walk in the direction BLUH BLUH HUGE ARMOR came from. You'd bet there's probably some folks that way.

TE-Prince: Land gracefully, thank the Prospitans by blowing a hole in their ship anyways.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4510 on: August 09, 2012, 07:24:42 am »

"'Tress, Em!ly 'Tress." She looks in another direction, realizing she just unintentionally gave a cheesy-sounding name introduction. "So uh... what're you do!n' here?" She remembers how much she sucks at starting conversation with people. Goddammit.

"I'm wondering what your doing here myself." Mikhael response, returning to his more supicious approach toward Emily. He begins to take a look around her Dream Room, Walking around in around Emily to see whats going on inside.

>Mikhael: Investigate room.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4511 on: August 09, 2012, 07:54:02 am »

RL: "Hmm. I'm gonna go scout around the battlefield and see if anything dropped vitality gel that we missed, then."

You do a sweep of the area, looking for some errant vitality gel, but you don't find any. What a drag.

CA: Walk in the direction BLUH BLUH HUGE ARMOR came from. You'd bet there's probably some folks that way.

Uh, you're actually not quite sure what direction that was, now that you think about it. He completely got the drop on you when he sky-tackled you earlier. You're not sure where he came from the first time.

You know where he's coming from this time, though. BT leaps out at you in a rocket-assisted lunge, swinging his massive sword at you. You manage to dodge that, but he lashes out at you with one fist, smashing you right in the gut. It wasn't as bad as it could be though, and you refuse to let it push you off balance.

TE-Prince: Land gracefully, thank the Prospitans by blowing a hole in their ship anyways.

You park the Cruiser in a small ring-let of islands, then promptly blast an enormous hole in the hull. It sinks quickly, and only a few of the Prospitians make it to the surface.

Mimi makes a confused face and hops from side to side a couple times with her fists clenched and raised around her head.

"Okay, I can do this. Fist forward, turn, pull back, like the martial arts training videos. EEEE-"

>Mimi: Be the crouching tiger, hidden dragon.

You haul off and clobber DA in the face. You hear something crack, and DA falls to the ground. Ha-HA! Now who's lousy at fist fighting? Maybe you should take up Fistkind, you're pretty good at it.

>Mimi: Realize how much your hand hurts.

Oh, wait, no, that crack must've been one of your knuckles. Cripes, it's like someone stuffed your mitt full of broken glass. Captain Reynold's was right, you should never hit a man in the face with a closed fist!

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4512 on: August 09, 2012, 08:08:01 am »

>LH: Get your SHIT together. Regroup back at THE SHIP and figure out DA PLAN

Time hop to watch Echidna furrow the land, Follow her to the Palace
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4513 on: August 09, 2012, 08:29:26 am »

>LH: Get your SHIT together. Regroup back at THE SHIP and figure out DA PLAN

You head back to THE SHIP. Clearly, this foe is stronger than you would have ever guessed. Even with your vast horde of SWEET LOOT, you weren't able to best him. Clearly, you will need some kind of UNBEATABLE STRATEGY to defeat him.

Or, perhaps some kind of boost to your time travel abilities, or something.

Time hop to watch Echidna furrow the land, Follow her to the Palace

You ask the goat exactly how many years ago the furrowing took place, and, once you receive the information, you go back in time. You look around, and the planet looks significantly different without all the canyons or bridges. It is a significant change. There's more grass too, and everything is wide open plains. You wonder where the goats are.

You begin your search for Echidna by turning around, only to find that you have time hopped directly in front of her! At least, you think it is her: It certainly looks like the kind of being who could scar a land so extensively as you've seen. It's an enormous, quilled, serpentine monster, towering 50 feet in the air, at least. It is quite intimidating.

The creature speaks in a decidedly female voice. "What is it you are looking for, Seeker?" She sounds friendly enough...

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4514 on: August 09, 2012, 08:36:30 am »

"Okay, I probably shouldn't draw this out because someone might notice." Mimi picks up her rapier again. "I hope this heals up soon. And I don't normally say that to shady-looking, one-color carapace people."

>Mimi: Step on DA and stab his left arm.

[10+8+I'm never in combat anymore bawww so I forget my bonus, maybe 11?]
Pages: 1 ... 299 300 [301] 302 303 ... 335