???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 372327 times)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (We have flash pages!)
« Reply #4515 on: August 09, 2012, 10:10:18 am »

>Troy: "I've come back t00 ask a few questions of yourself if y00u s00 mind Echinda. Why d00 y00u furr0w the land? What is y00ur purpose here? and finally. what am I supp00sed to acc00mplish here?
Raggle Fraggle

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4516 on: August 09, 2012, 10:29:11 am »

Not to be rude, but:

>Mikhael: Investigate room.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4517 on: August 09, 2012, 11:03:49 am »

Not to be rude, but:

It's a dream room like yours. Just as spartan, just as purple. The real strange factor is the fact that Brian isn't here. You think you can see some stuff under the bed, but you can't tell what it is from here.

>Troy: "I've come back t00 ask a few questions of yourself if y00u s00 mind Echinda. Why d00 y00u furr0w the land? What is y00ur purpose here? and finally. what am I supp00sed to acc00mplish here?

"I furrow the land because it is required. My purpose here is to rule. And the only thing you are meant to accomplish here is to leave. Begone." Well. Perhaps not so friendly after all.

"Okay, I probably shouldn't draw this out because someone might notice." Mimi picks up her rapier again. "I hope this heals up soon. And I don't normally say that to shady-looking, one-color carapace people."

>Mimi: Step on DA and stab his left arm.

[10+8+I'm never in combat anymore bawww so I forget my bonus, maybe 11?]

Doesn't matter, no combat roll required.

You gank DA in the arm for good measure. You should probably get out of here though, sooner or later, those Dersites are gonna be here, and it would probably be for the best if they didn't follow you back. At the very least, you should at least get well away from them.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4518 on: August 09, 2012, 11:13:03 am »

Mimi leaned down towards DA. "Thanks for your help, by the way. I hope we meet again on friendlier terms."

>Mimi: Head back through the portal.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4519 on: August 09, 2012, 11:57:51 am »

Blade, I was talking about what was in the room, not what it was. The Dream room is suppost to be a carbon copy of the Players real room.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4520 on: August 09, 2012, 12:20:55 pm »

>Troy: "Last questi00n. What is the task the Seer of Space has t00 c00mplete here?"
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 01:52:23 pm by Riccto »
Raggle Fraggle

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4521 on: August 09, 2012, 01:23:26 pm »

RL: See if you can sylla-stash the Dersite for later interrogation. Forget that your sylladex is a bitch when it comes to giving you stuff back.

CA: GOD-TIER PIMPSLAP.

TE-Prince: Figure out where you are and where the closest potential for mass murder is.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4522 on: August 09, 2012, 01:54:16 pm »

>Troy: "Last questi00n. What is the task the Seer of Space has t00 c00mplete here?"

Well that was fast.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4523 on: August 09, 2012, 07:09:09 pm »

suppost to be

See, look what that implies?

Well that was fast.

How can you expect to get him to do things

WHEN HE IS ALREADY DOING THEM?

"That is a discussion reserved for her and myself."

RL: See if you can sylla-stash the Dersite for later interrogation. Forget that your sylladex is a bitch when it comes to giving you stuff back.

You try captchalogging the Dersite, but your sylladex refuses to cooperate. Huh, usually it's your fetch modus that does that.

CA: GOD-TIER PIMPSLAP.

You reach back one hand and deliver a slap that makes your opponent's head ring. Unfortunately, your fingers now sting like the dickens because he is wearing a helmet.

He recovers, and swings his sword straight at your head. You dodge, at least partly, but he clips one of your horns with the blade. It hurts a lot.

TE-Prince: Figure out where you are and where the closest potential for mass murder is.

Judging from all of the frogs, you would guess that you're on the Rogue's planet. You don't really know where any of the consorts congregate on this planet though.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4524 on: August 09, 2012, 07:12:08 pm »

Also by extension TB/TE I guess since Theros can't control all of the puppets all of the time.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4525 on: August 09, 2012, 07:18:43 pm »

Not to be rude, but:
It's a dream room like yours. Just as spartan, just as purple. The real strange factor is the fact that Brian isn't here. You think you can see some stuff under the bed, but you can't tell what it is from here.
Blade, I was talking about what was in the room, not what it was. The Dream room is suppost to be a carbon copy of the Players real room.
that sounds like something I should do, but it's in-game so it should be Blade, but I know what's... hmm.

Also, does investigate mean you're gonna walk over and look at stuff? If so, then >Emily: Follow close behind and make sure he doesn't see anything you don't want him to (i.e. about half your stuff).
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4527 on: August 09, 2012, 08:20:14 pm »

Also by extension TB/TE I guess since Theros can't control all of the puppets all of the time.

CHALLENGE: ACCEPTED

TE: Don't follow through the portal.
Yeah, you're not going to go back yet. You've just sort of got a feeling that you need to talk to somebody here. You take off without really noticing, flying in the general direction of Derse's moon.

TB: Hey, where'd TE go?
Well, your Page is lost, your Mind is wracked. Not really, you figure he must've got the scent of other-him, the windy bitch he was whining about, or something else. You don't really know what's up, but you figure you can always run the tracker again if you need to find him, since you know that it works now. You jump through the portal, since you don't particularly want to lose your one excuse to be running around in the session.

CA: LEVEL 2 SWEARTECH: BABY SCREAMING IN PAIN
You immediately regret not leveling up your Sweartech tree, as this situation would totally justify some higher-level swearing. You just yell incoherently at your stinging horn instead.

Someone: Hear CA yelling. (Was going to have it be RL, but I'd rather let someone else participate in my incredibly silly puppet shenanigans.)

TE-Prince: Make a few thousand orders of frog's-leg sandwiches with a side of frogs.

CC: Be mad.
You totally have the handle on that. I mean seriously, who designed this place? You haven't found a single gate, and it's all just water and shiny things. No dirt or plants or anything, no, just freaking water and crystals and it's stupid and annoying. You've got half a mind to typhoon the shit out of this place just for being so monotonous. If you were an Earthling, you would compare this to driving through Kansas. But you're not, so you don't. You just fly on in boredom instead. YAWN.

I think that's all of the puppets. Now for RL.

RL: Fiddle with sylladex and fetch modus. Break something and spew meaningless plot trinkets everywhere.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4528 on: August 09, 2012, 08:57:02 pm »

You immediately regret not leveling up your Sweartech tree, as this situation would totally justify some higher-level swearing. You just yell incoherently at your stinging horn instead.

Someone: Hear CA yelling. (Was going to have it be RL, but I'd rather let someone else participate in my incredibly silly puppet shenanigans.)

I don't think your getting out of this that easily :P

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4529 on: August 09, 2012, 10:43:09 pm »

TE: Don't follow through the portal.
Yeah, you're not going to go back yet. You've just sort of got a feeling that you need to talk to somebody here. You take off without really noticing, flying in the general direction of Derse's moon.

Lucky for you, a majority of Derse's population is still freaking out about CC. No one notices you lazily listing toward the moon in the confusion.

TB: Hey, where'd TE go?
Well, your Page is lost, your Mind is wracked. Not really, you figure he must've got the scent of other-him, the windy bitch he was whining about, or something else. You don't really know what's up, but you figure you can always run the tracker again if you need to find him, since you know that it works now. You jump through the portal, since you don't particularly want to lose your one excuse to be running around in the session.

You and Mimi head back through the portal. Emily too, but only because you're hauling her. You wonder when this broad is gonna wake up.

As you wail and carry on, BT lifts you by your collar. You have no time to react before he starts slapping you back and forth across the face. That metal gauntlet is likely to leave several marks.

>Jungle-gang: Hear faint screaming in the distance

"ANYONE ELSE HEAR THAT?"

TE-Prince: Make a few thousand orders of frog's-leg sandwiches with a side of frogs.

Casual animal violence is the new mustache twirl. You get down to some petty cruelty.

RL: Fiddle with sylladex and fetch modus. Break something and spew meaningless plot trinkets everywhere.

Alex's inquiry is interrupted by a sudden volcano of assorted goods spewing forth from your broken fetch modus. How did you even do that?
Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 335