Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 665

Author Topic: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.  (Read 260729 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2011, 12:27:38 am »

Friesden's Diary

Well, somepony seems to be keeping an eye on the craftspony. Can't find any simple methods for tricking her into amputating her wings.

Wait. New idea. Poison the booze. She'll have to drink from the well, and will 'accidentally' fall in! It can't fail! Time to do it right away!
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • has gone stark raving mad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2011, 12:31:19 am »

Okay, I'm confused. are the craftspony that just got drafted and the one that SoaringDragon claimed the same?
Quote from: Robert A.Heinlein
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence has never solved anything, is wishful thinking at its worst.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2011, 12:37:29 am »

Friesden's diary

The booze is poisonee. Only have to wait for our plans to succeed....wait...idea! Let's chop off the horn of a unicorn and attach it to a pegasus! What could go wrong with that? Who to cause an unfortunate accident for? That's the question....
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2011, 01:15:15 am »

Okay, I'm confused. are the craftspony that just got drafted and the one that SoaringDragon claimed the same?
Can I have the female pegasus craftpony? Name her Pillomino.

I'll try to make journal posts, but between school and my muse having run off somewhere, we'll see what happens.

Indeed, they are one in the same. Soaringdragon42 I forgot to mention it in the updated pony list, that the female pegasus craftpony is indeed the pegasus, that I noticed had some combat skill, and that I drafted as the leader of the new airborne squadron. If that alters your desire to claim that one please say so, and you can take someone else. If it doesn't matter, or you don't respond by the time I play tomorrow night, the Militia captain will be renamed Pillomino.

Also, Khenal thank you for sharing those images of the characters. Those are great.

Miss Charity is either exhorbitently overprotective, or she's got a thing for me.

Purely overprotective I assure you Starkey. Besides looking at Charity's relationships it seems as if she's fallen for a certain blue stallion by the name of Cryptson. The unicorn overseerer involved with a day laboring earth pony. Scandalous.

I may have to devote a journal entry, or two, to that next time.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2011, 01:25:29 am »

Khenal's Diary

Wait, did I use diary already?  Ah well, this booze is awesome and everyone needs to know about it!  I have to compliment the brewer, usually it takes sunshine to even make me feel anything, woo!
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2011, 01:26:51 am »

Looks like he might be needing an emergency horn amputation soon....hahahahahaha....hahahaa... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

soaringdragon42

• Bay Watcher
  • Pillow Hoarding Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2011, 01:38:41 am »

Indeed, they are one in the same. Soaringdragon42 I forgot to mention it in the updated pony list, that the female pegasus craftpony is indeed the pegasus, that I noticed had some combat skill, and that I drafted as the leader of the new airborne squadron. If that alters your desire to claim that one please say so, and you can take someone else. If it doesn't matter, or you don't respond by the time I play tomorrow night, the Militia captain will be renamed Pillomino.

Ah, fooie. Can I have the Mason/Stonecrafter from the starting 7 then?

Darkening Kaos

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Gibbering Idiot +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2011, 03:45:51 am »

From the diary of ThunderSplinter,

Circa late Limestone:
I've examined the wall where Khenal became stuck when returning from fishing and it seems obvious that he needs to lose weight; in the meantime, I'll suggest to Charity that we install some simple ramps.

Early Sandstone:
Pony migrants!  A new pegasus presser makes 5 of us now.  Might have to nominate the most qualified as our air traffic controller and designate proper landing areas - and make sure that Khenal knows how to use them, even royals need to follow the basic rules of flight.

Mid Sandstone:
Our first casualty....... Lolum will be missed, but his selfless bravery certainly saved several others.  If only we had had more time to get to know him so we could honour him properly.  This area we have settled needs to be tamed, so I am going to volunteer my axe for service and defend our burgeoning colony.

Signing off for now,
ThunderSplinter.
So! Failed to make peace, war looms, kill the infidels... what are our plans for the weekend?
The Giant Moles in the caverns of my current fort breed like crazy, even while regularly being decimated by other beasts entering them...

Theropod Watcher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2011, 01:53:08 pm »

Hey, can you upload the save? I wanted to see if I could find some interesting stuff in legends mode.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2011, 03:33:12 pm »

Can I has the female pegasus weaponsmith? Call her Ironya >.>

Make sure she makes as much swords and spears as possible :P
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2011, 03:35:29 pm »

Khenal's Ugh

Is this what a hangover is?  I woke up with Feiesden giving me this strange look, and my horn is sore.  In fact, my everything is sore.  What did I do last night?  Oh crap, my training!  Starkey is going to give me hell!
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

BowlSoldier

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't **** with the Great Long Axe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2011, 03:43:12 pm »

Mind if I take the Female Pegasus Metalworker from the original 7? Have her have great respect for magma and its magical powers, far greater powers than those used by those self-centered unicorns.

Also: that pony creator is awesome.

Sorry Haspen, that was the one I meant, in case I didn't make that clear. Although I feel like somewhat of a ass for pointing it out.

Here, have an apple to make it up to you! It's full of sugary goodness!
Campaigning for wheelchair rights for legless adventurers since 1995.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2011, 04:25:45 pm »

Mind if I take the Female Pegasus Metalworker from the original 7? Have her have great respect for magma and its magical powers, far greater powers than those used by those self-centered unicorns.

Sorry Haspen, that was the one I meant, in case I didn't make that clear. Although I feel like somewhat of a ass for pointing it out.

I meant the immigrant weaponsmith, not the starting 7 armor/weaponsmith :P They are both female pegasi, ha. That's also why I mentioned weapons to be forged :P
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

BowlSoldier

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't **** with the Great Long Axe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2011, 04:28:53 pm »

I meant the immigrant weaponsmith, not the starting 7 armor/weaponsmith :P They are both female pegasi, ha. That's also why I mentioned weapons to be forged :P

Oh, great. In that case, sugary apples for everyone!
Campaigning for wheelchair rights for legless adventurers since 1995.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2011, 04:31:39 pm »

Friesden's Journal

Success! I've not managed (yet) to get another pegasus' wings to extend onto Khenal's, nor a horn to create another royal pony....but I've stolen some wood and used it to make additions onto Khenal's wings while he was knocked out by the alcohol. Now to arrange for that unicorn's unfortunate accident....hahahaha....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely, Friesden
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 665