Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 654 655 [656] 657 658 ... 665

Author Topic: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.  (Read 262600 times)

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.
« Reply #9825 on: April 09, 2012, 10:50:15 pm »

I smile and give Charity a small bow as my horn glows with the Awareness spell.  I work more power into it than usual, as there are many ponies who need to be able to see Falcata and Estoc.  IN a few moments, however, Charity and her foals feel their awareness shift oddly, and two ponies they haven't seen in quite some time slowly become apparent.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9826 on: April 09, 2012, 11:07:31 pm »

As her perception alters itself and Falcata comes into focus, Charity sees standing before her Falcata. "Fal....Falcata is that really you. Are you really here?" Charity raises a hoof as if to touch Falcata but stops short. Several of Charity's foals Skydancer, Copper, and Belle also move in closer when Falcata appears before them.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9827 on: April 09, 2012, 11:11:10 pm »

Falcata steps forward and takes Charity's hoof in hers.  She smiles and replies, "Yes, it's really me.  I've missed you so much... all of you..."
Through pain, I find wisdom.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9828 on: April 09, 2012, 11:17:38 pm »

Charity hugs Falcata, tears of joy in her eyes, "I didn't think I'd ever see you again." Skydancer, Copper, and Belle join in the hug as well, and after a moment of hesitation, Cryptson moves forward and hugs all of them as well.

Spoiler: Charity's Family (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 11:23:18 pm by KingStrongbeard »

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9829 on: April 09, 2012, 11:27:44 pm »

Falcata is overwhelmed for a moment by the tide of ponies hugging her, but she returns the hugs as best she can.  She is especially surprised to have Cryptson join in the hug, but by no means wished he hadn't.  She thinks for a moment about what to say, but all she can think to respond with is, "I didn't think I'd ever speak with you again either."  After a moment, she adds, "I... I've been here the whole time... trying to watch out for everypony..."

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9830 on: April 09, 2012, 11:33:16 pm »

"You've been here, but...shouldn't you be in Paradise? I'm glad to see you, but why haven't you moved on?" asks Charity concerned and not yet ending her hug.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9831 on: April 09, 2012, 11:42:55 pm »

She nods, holding the hug herself.  "It... it's a long story."  She makes a small gesture toward Estoc.  "And... a bit sad.  Perhaps not the best dinner conversation, but I think we can gloss over the worst of it."

Estoc steps forward and looks to their hosts.  "Yes, I think that's for the best.  If everything is ready?"

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • has gone stark raving mad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9832 on: April 09, 2012, 11:51:07 pm »

Otik's ears droop.

"Well... Starkey already set th' table, but, ah... apparently somepony... emptied th' pantry while we were gone."
Quote from: Robert A.Heinlein
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence has never solved anything, is wishful thinking at its worst.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9833 on: April 10, 2012, 12:24:10 am »

"I could go get something.  Maybe Starkey could come with me to help choose what to get?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9834 on: April 10, 2012, 01:10:22 am »

"Aye, I think I remember what everypony here likes. Let's be off, then."
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence has never solved anything, is wishful thinking at its worst.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9835 on: April 10, 2012, 06:20:00 am »

Friesden does her impression of a stealthy pony and digs herself into Khenal's wings.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9836 on: April 10, 2012, 11:35:34 am »

I chuckle at Friesden, then lead the way to the food stocks.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9837 on: April 10, 2012, 05:33:39 pm »

Friesden continues to giggle the entire way to the food, giving Khenal a tickle every so often.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9838 on: April 10, 2012, 06:01:56 pm »

Starkey can't help but chuckle at the couple's antics.

"Alright you two, start searching. I'll grab something for Otik and Charity, you get what you want. Khenal, do you remember what her foals like?"

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9839 on: April 10, 2012, 07:44:41 pm »

I chuckle and occasionally laugh out loud as Friesden tickles me, trying to keep focused on the task at hand, and maybe tickling her back some.

"I, hehe, don't recall, actually.  Maybe just get some-Haha!-something of everything?  And angel-hair worm cocoons for Friesden.  Ahaha!"

Pages: 1 ... 654 655 [656] 657 658 ... 665