Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Roll to Play the Great Game/Prologue/ON PAUSE. MAY START A NEW GAME  (Read 7191 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Play the Great Game/Prologue/ TURN 2 SHADOWS ARE SCARY
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2011, 10:08:55 pm »

Oh I thought you meant as in actual WW2. Nevermind then, do what you want. I'll join anyway.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2011, 10:10:51 pm »

Ah nope. I think the term for it I found floating around is Dieselpunk. And yes. Being a knight is a viable option against tanks.
Raggle Fraggle

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2011, 10:16:42 pm »

Hmm...Can I be a crazed scientist using a biological base combined with mechanical upgrades? Like a dragon with it's insides hollowed, except for it's vitals, out to accommodate a cabin as well as having enhanced sight?
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2011, 10:20:50 pm »

Huh. That wasnt a part of the plan.But I figure you can ...But that would be dangerous. Most of the World is already civilized and Dragons are far and few between. Also since we are throwing around ideas for this, Would you like to be Mercenaries or part of one of the Countries militaries that I am working on?

Raggle Fraggle

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2011, 10:27:40 pm »

Even the little 3rd world countries and backwaters of the world? No nation has domesticated dragons, at all? Not even the small ones? So, how bout wyverns?

Well mercenaries offer the players much more freedom and a chance to join a nation later on...Militaries would mean that we'd probably be more accepted and have better gear at the start.

On a different note, are there races besides humans?
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2011, 10:37:39 pm »

Goliath Vanguards. Kobold Saboteurs. Gnomish Flyboys. Dwarf Engineers. Elven Combat Mages. Expect to see stuff like that. Orcs had been the target of a crusade by the Ellyon Theocracy more than once so they are not as common as they used to be and are often seen as a target of disdain after all those years.

On the idea of Dragons I'm still playing around with the setting stuff in my head so pretty much everything right now I've said is subject to change.
Raggle Fraggle
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]