Add Ogre Tribes - done
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 31, 2012, 09:54:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41

Author Topic: Warhammer Fortress - a Warhammer Total Conversion - V1.4.1  (Read 107100 times)

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Warhammer Fortress - a Warhammer Total Conversion - V1.4.1
« Reply #570 on: July 26, 2013, 07:58:59 am »

Nope map rejection isnt fixed, how do i fix maps being rejected by the hundreds?

Stronghammer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: July 26, 2013, 08:00:06 am »

Which map creation method are you using? Also double check your entity_CHAOS file in the raws and see if it has the civ_controllable tag or what not. As I have been modding mine version quiet heavily.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 08:02:29 am by Stronghammer »

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: July 26, 2013, 08:22:06 am »

Im using both, create new generally rejects once and gives me a map only on medium size and below, and advanced paramters goes up to the hundreds. Also, GOT CHAOS

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: July 26, 2013, 09:34:15 am »

And now i cant load saves due to some shit glitch that causes it to go white screen and warhammer phobeus mod has stopped working.

Stronghammer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: July 26, 2013, 01:09:28 pm »

Wow you are having such problems, it would drive a man crazy. The only thing I could suggest is that using create new, increase unique entities and locations to max. I hope it works out for you.

OverLORDY

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: August 07, 2013, 07:04:26 am »

People, i may have a slight problem with this game. Actually its a big problem. First of all all types of new world creations get thousands of rejections when larger than 129 x 129. Second, Empire and some bunch of other civs are not playable which is really annoying. Can anyone help?

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: August 07, 2013, 08:08:40 am »

Im trying out the Bretonians for the first time and got two knights right off the bat. This should be fun. Wooden castle here I come.

I did this once, I decided to build the greatest fortress Bretonnia had ever known to defend a strategic pass. Long story short, trolls decided to give the inside of my mount pass fortress a new coat of red paint. Then, playing as the dwarves I reclaimed the pass and defended it with dwarven ingenuity, including pumps, a drainable moat that doesn't drain, and a second hidden entrance that breaks all the time and drowns people. Ironically, most of my dwarves live in a connected village in worse squalor then the bretonnian peasants ever did. Speaking of which, I managed to enslave the bretonnian ghosts to work the fields they once plowed in life.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Ikodije

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: August 10, 2013, 11:18:13 am »

Hi guys im new here i wanted to ask a stupid question how do you pick which race you wanna play?

Suds Zimmerman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: August 10, 2013, 11:22:20 am »

Hi guys im new here i wanted to ask a stupid question how do you pick which race you wanna play?

I'm not too familiar with this mod, but, generally, you want to go into the entity files and make sure the entity you want to play has [CIV_CONTROLLABLE]

If multiple entities have that, you want to press tab on the embark screen until you get the choice to select your civ, and pick one of the relevant race. Hope this helps.
You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows
DORFAMUNDA - NECROMUNDA DF MOD

Ikodije

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: August 10, 2013, 11:39:45 am »

Thanks

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: July 11, 2014, 11:00:19 am »

Awesome
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

gauge632

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: August 12, 2014, 09:11:52 am »

ok, so every single time i try to gen a world, no matter what my settings are, it just rejects like mad, no idea why. can anyone help me?

SDood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: February 22, 2015, 04:47:49 am »

Hey guy's sorry for not being around haven't been playing Dwarf Fortress again until recently. I uploaded Warhammer Fortress 1.5 which is updated to DF 0.40.24. I haven't created any new content i mainly just converted it into the new Dwarf Fortress. This version is based on the unreleased V1.4.2 which had a lot of bug fixing and optimization. I never released it because i was waiting until i added more creatures or what not and never got around to it. Consider this version a beta because i have not had a lot of time to playtest, and some creatures and reactions probably aren't working as intended. Just wanted to get it working and release it to continue work on it and see if anybody wants to contribute. I haven't got around to creating a standalone ASCII version yet so only a phoebus version for now.

This is still a community made mod and any contributions people can make would really help in improving it. Thanks to everyone for the help and i hope we can continue to improve on this.

Currently working on fully updating all creatures and races to the new Dwarf Fortress, i had to remove a lot of the personalities for the civilization races because they were redone so most will just be the default random. I need to go one by one and update all civs and creatures so they will be able to sweat, cry, spit, smell, apply new gaits, etc. I also need to update civ's to be able to take advantage of new features like being able to become mercenary's. Not sure when i'll be done i will try and concentrate on civilizations first.

Link for Warhammer Fortress 1.5:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 01:46:37 am by SDood »

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: February 22, 2015, 11:43:28 am »

Excellent!
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Stronghammer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: February 22, 2015, 06:48:47 pm »

Most Excellent.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41