Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dungeons and Dragons Online, anyone?  (Read 1270 times)

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Dungeons and Dragons Online, anyone?
« on: July 16, 2012, 05:28:39 pm »

I'm sure you've heard of it. It's sorta like WoW, only free-er. You can still buy neat-o stuff in the game point shop with your moneys, but some of the stuff there can actully be earned through free game play, which is neat! It's an action game, focusing less on actual DnD and more on a 3rd person action game. You dungeon crawl and get XP. If someone wants to party up for a couple adventures or we start a Bay12 guild, all the better.

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online, anyone?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 05:38:18 pm »

been playing on and off since... last year I think?
I had a dwarf on Orien, I barely had a hang of the game and wasted most of my enchantments and lvl up perks on jumping and swimming, got it like at lvl 3 and then never played until various months later where I found the server had bugged and my dwarf was on his starter rags, cue me ragequitting and trying a sorcerer (which I then stopped playing with because not enuff pipol)

but the menace of the underdark update is really cool, the new dungeon GUI and the "Open party" options are really neat.

currently playing with a dwarf fighter on Thelanis, I have at lvl 3.

look for Morul Ironblood if you want to play
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 05:40:33 pm »

Ah, I'm on Ghallhalla, I might make a character on there though.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 06:11:31 pm »

There actually is a topic, but it doesn't have an easily searchable name and is a few pages back, so I understand not seeing it.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."