Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should this be in fortress mode or modding?

Modding
- 1 (4.2%)
DF Fortress Mode
- 15 (62.5%)
Community Games and Stories
- 8 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 38

Author Topic: My little Necro: Fortress is Magma [Spoilers]  (Read 109860 times)

Valdrax

• Bay Watcher
  • HUGE ELF (bluh bluh)
    • View Profile
Re: My little Necro: Friendship is Magma
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2011, 08:21:35 am »

Just vote...  ::)
Can't for some reason.  I vote move to stories.
Though, really, it's up to the moderators to "vote."
The history of a good fortress is not written in blood, it's painted on the walls by the hand of a melancholy orphan.

Thatdude

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2011, 08:44:29 am »

Isn't it good to have Nerco back, doing all the old things he's always done. Like running into threads advocating magma solutionstm in everything like a dwarven wild west traveling doctor. That failing, he just creates various funny things that add to the community in a fun way (and other people are doing the magma advocating). I will be watching this. Despite the ponies.

Oh yeah, the reason ponies are everywhere here is because My Little Pony; Friendship is magic season 2 is either about to, or has started.

Grifen88

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2011, 08:49:14 am »

Magma would solve a lot of problems in Equestria. Just saying.  :P

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2011, 08:56:14 am »

"Nightmare Moon is back!"
"Pull the lever!"

"Discord is here!"
"Pull the lever!"

"Parasprites are invading!"
"Pull the lever!"

"We have to wait for more episodes!"
"Pull the lever!"
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2011, 09:44:17 am »

Jesus! Ponies have recently exploded on this forum. I can't say I don't enjoy that though.
I'm looking forward to read your story, Necro.
Yeah, it's kind of scarin' me too.

my little fortress, my little fortress, MMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGMMMMMMMAAAAAAAA

also, this shoul be epic,cant wait to see if necro endsup becoming a brony/pegasister
Brony, and I don't know.

It looks like a good show so far (Severe Communist plot to keep the proles in line by leaving them no time to consider their pathetic existence? YES!), but I'm not sure if I'll be infected either.

Isn't it good to have Nerco back, doing all the old things he's always done. Like running into threads advocating magma solutionstm in everything like a dwarven wild west traveling doctor. That failing, he just creates various funny things that add to the community in a fun way (and other people are doing the magma advocating). I will be watching this. Despite the ponies.

Oh yeah, the reason ponies are everywhere here is because My Little Pony; Friendship is magic season 2 is either about to, or has started.
Main reason I'm doing the pony fortress is nnn. He satisfied the "DRAW NECRO AS TEH PONIEZ" challenge, so I'm satisfying his "NECRO MAGMA FORTRESS" challenge.

I thought MLP was a lot farther along, like 5 season or something. Dunno, I don't watch the show  :-\

Kassil

• Bay Watcher
  • Zenarchist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2011, 09:47:41 am »

I will sign the list of people approving this madness, in the name of Armok, Spoilerite, and MAGMA.
Wheelbarrows with wheels are inferior to the true wheelbarrow.
you mean elves with loads of stone loaded onto their backs while walking on their hands with dwarves holding their legs to guide them?

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2011, 10:04:04 am »

So is this using the MLP mod, or vanilla?
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2011, 10:21:59 am »

So is this using the MLP mod, or vanilla?
MLP mod.

VERSUS CLOWNS

Then we shall grind the clowns into dust with our hooves, and then snort the denizens of hell itself for
VICTORY

Armok/Whatever ponies worship speed.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2011, 10:23:29 am »

For the record: My Little Pony was starting in the 80's or thereabouts, and was rather long and had a popular toy line.  It's recently be re-started by a new production team in late 2010 and Season 2 just started this Saturday (Sept. 17, 2011).  It's gained most of it's adult appeal because of the animation style and voice acting, which are both extremely entertaining and well-done.  It's simply enjoyable to watch as some cathartic pleasure, not to mention a nice break from the usual blood and trauma of the "make it darker make it bloodier" video games and TV.

Also: Can we get some descriptions of the poor saps who don't know they're burning yet?  Have we taken favor of any individuals and intend to watch them?  If we have a mason/engraver, then there can be a lot told in the way they handle statues/engravings.

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2011, 10:24:50 am »

Cool, I love watching ponies burn epic fights against Hell!

Can't say if the ponies add to or remove from the dwarfiness, yet they ARE dwarves by horse standards... even if these might be a bit more colourful.

Once the fights start, you might want to put out the SPOILERS tag in the thread name.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Now updating the Monster Hunter Universe mod
Current Version: 0.4.95b - Updated June 17, 2015
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2011, 10:28:32 am »

Can't say if the ponies add to or remove from the dwarfiness, yet they ARE dwarves by horse standards... even if these might be a bit more colourful.

Once the fights start, you might want to put out the SPOILERS tag in the thread name.

We're OK for now, as the lessers would assume we mean supersieges or some such nonsense. But yes, I'll add the spoilers tag once we begin OUR GRAND BATTLE!

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2011, 10:30:44 am »

[PREFSTRING:ax-shaped cutie mark]

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2011, 10:30:54 am »

We're OK for now, as the lessers would assume we mean supersieges or some such nonsense. But yes, I'll add the spoilers tag once we begin OUR GRAND BATTLE!

Anyway, looking forward to burning ponies the fights.
Now updating the Monster Hunter Universe mod
Current Version: 0.4.95b - Updated June 17, 2015
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

Darion

• Bay Watcher
  • What?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2011, 10:41:47 am »

Flood hell with....